I hope there's a draw in the GF next week

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

Not a cats fan but i do hope the smash collingwood.
Nothing i dislike more than filth supporters , unfortunately i have family members who barrack for them.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I'm over bagging out the Cats, they are better than us, they've proven it, they've got the flags to prove it and as far as I'm concerned one more won't make the slightest bit of difference. Better them winning another one than the bloody Pies. I'm actually going to enjoy watching them man-handle the filth. A good old fashioned flogging will bring tears of joy to my eyes :lol: I expect the pies to run out half a game before their legs fall off.

I think Geelong has well earnt their place in the sun. We could learn a hell of a lot from them to be honest.

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

St. Luke wrote:I'm over bagging out the Cats, they are better than us, they've proven it, they've got the flags to prove it and as far as I'm concerned one more won't make the slightest bit of difference. Better them winning another one than the bloody Pies. I'm actually going to enjoy watching them man-handle the filth. A good old fashioned flogging will bring tears of joy to my eyes :lol: I expect the pies to run out half a game before their legs fall off.

I think Geelong has well earnt their place in the sun. We could learn a hell of a lot from them to be honest.
Issues of father/son notwithstanding, there's a lot of truth in what you speak Lukey.

sainterjo
Club Player

Re: I hope there's a draw in the GF next week

Grantaire wrote:
Tongue in cheek, right?
Wondered where all the self-satisfied Filth trolls went? Strangely, this one hasn't posted since the GF.

They will not grow old, as those from more northern States grow old.
For them it will always be three-quarter-time, with the scores level
and the wind advantage in the final term.