Tracking Saintsational..........

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Loris, thanks for sharing that about Grant...bit of insight I hadn't previously been aware of.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

We lost a lot of good forumites around the time Barks started spamming the boards with his ruck statistics and cut and pasted rant - made this place quite unpleasant for a while

A brief period after that a notorious troll kept constantly posting pretty much on every topic right away for 12-16 hours a day... really lost a lot forumites as it was allowed to go on. Won't say his name... AOK I think eventually found a way to scare him off

We used to actuslly have a lot of good opposition supporters vist this site periodically, JBP, timberwof, freo dock etc but the above things drove a lot of ppl away

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

How many of us remember nana & spur? And nana's coleslaw recepie? Turned me off coleslaw for life !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

sainterjo
Club Player

Eastern wrote:How many of us remember nana & spur? And nana's coleslaw recepie? Turned me off coleslaw for life !!

Come back Spur! Come back Nana! Funniest ever.

They will not grow old, as those from more northern States grow old.
For them it will always be three-quarter-time, with the scores level
and the wind advantage in the final term.
loris
Saintsational Legend

sainterjo wrote:
Eastern wrote:How many of us remember nana & spur? And nana's coleslaw recepie? Turned me off coleslaw for life !!

Come back Spur! Come back Nana! Funniest ever.
Ditto re coleslaw Eastern............. every so often when someone brings coleslaw to a BBQ I often have a silent chuckle to myself about nana's coleslaw recepie................... enough to bring on a technicolour chuckle I might add!!!!!