WEST Perth onballer Mark Hutchings is a ready-made AFL mid

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Richter wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Richter wrote:
stinger wrote:there is at least one poster on here that either can't read, lacks comprehension skills or at least has a poor memory......i ..and dozens of other have been critical of judas' game plan, his failure to develop youth and his defensive mind set for more than twelve months ffs.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Stinger, he has the same stock standard response to everyone. There are so many on here who dislike him and that he gets in to arguments with, that he mixes people up. I actually suspect that he has a degree of frontal lobe impairment.
Wow people dont like a person behind a computer. That really hurts. Now stop acting like a 5 year old you silly kid. Stinger hardly ever had a go at RL and like a few other has re written history. You can think what you like but I take it you dont think often enough.
Too funny. You're nearly as repetitive as B4E. At least he has some imagination and comedy in his diatribes.

Oh, and Stinger was never fully sold on Lyon, unlike most of the rest of us who were. I'll back my memory over your booze-sozzled brain any day of the week.
Well you mustnt even have a brain at all. I love the way you say booze sozzled brain. You dont have a clue about me but i do know that even if I drunk 24 hours a day I would have you covered in all aspects of life and especially footy. Your posts are funny though. Maybe if we get a comedy forum you could be the mod. Anyway backing Stinger probably shows exactly where you are at. Now back in your box little boy. And only come out when you can match the big boys.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Richter wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Richter wrote:
stinger wrote:there is at least one poster on here that either can't read, lacks comprehension skills or at least has a poor memory......i ..and dozens of other have been critical of judas' game plan, his failure to develop youth and his defensive mind set for more than twelve months ffs.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Stinger, he has the same stock standard response to everyone. There are so many on here who dislike him and that he gets in to arguments with, that he mixes people up. I actually suspect that he has a degree of frontal lobe impairment.
Wow people dont like a person behind a computer. That really hurts. Now stop acting like a 5 year old you silly kid. Stinger hardly ever had a go at RL and like a few other has re written history. You can think what you like but I take it you dont think often enough.
Too funny. You're nearly as repetitive as B4E. At least he has some imagination and comedy in his diatribes.

Oh, and Stinger was never fully sold on Lyon, unlike most of the rest of us who were. I'll back my memory over your booze-sozzled brain any day of the week.
To be fair i may not agree with the way Plugger acts sometimes but it is quite obvious that he knows alot about Football. Infact i would put him in the top bracket of knowledgeable posters with myself.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:
Richter wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Richter wrote:

To be fair i may not agree with the way Plugger acts sometimes but it is quite obvious that he knows alot about Football. Infact i would put him in the top bracket of knowledgeable posters with myself.
I act perfect on here and I always thought you had the most knowledge on here.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
Richter wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Richter wrote:

Are you guys taking the piss out of each other?

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Just how is football knowledge among posters judged?

Or are we just happy go with the honour system? :)

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
Richter wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Richter wrote:

Are you guys taking the piss out of each other?
Have I once on here ever taken the piss?

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

making more friends plugger....no wonder the saints players want to hang out with you so much.....

one popular dude

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

Dr Spaceman wrote:Just how is football knowledge among posters judged?

Or are we just happy go with the honour system? :)
Perhaps those who post a lot believe they have superior knowledge - and not just about footy :shock:

No Contract, No contact :shock:
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:making more friends plugger....no wonder the saints players want to hang out with you so much.....

one popular dude
I actually dont think you have any right to talk. maybe others do but clearly you struggle. And some people reckon i write crap. Where do you get the crap you write. By the way one day i will explain something to you and then you can clearly apologize. And my bet is even you will then. Wanker.

mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Well you mustnt even have a brain at all. I love the way you say booze sozzled brain. You dont have a clue about me but i do know that even if I drunk 24 hours a day I would have you covered in all aspects of life and especially footy
All aspects of life? I'm sure he's got you in one aspect of life in spending time with family and friends. If you do indeed have a family, they really mustn't want to have you around much since you spend at least 10 hours a day on a football forum telling other people that their opinions are wrong. And really, who could blame them?

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

English now

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

mad saint guy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Well you mustnt even have a brain at all. I love the way you say booze sozzled brain. You dont have a clue about me but i do know that even if I drunk 24 hours a day I would have you covered in all aspects of life and especially footy
All aspects of life? I'm sure he's got you in one aspect of life in spending time with family and friends. If you do indeed have a family, they really mustn't want to have you around much since you spend at least 10 hours a day on a football forum telling other people that their opinions are wrong. And really, who could blame them?
Stop picking on me. It hurts that you say such things. My wife is leaving me but my Daughter still loves me. Please stop it. Its making me very upset. And you are right. I have no friends either. Why is it people pick on me. It is really upsetting. It is nearly bulling.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Richter wrote:[

correct.... :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote: To be fair i may not agree with the way Plugger acts sometimes but it is quite obvious that he knows alot about Football. Infact i would put him in the top bracket of knowledgeable posters with myself.

that's actually hilarious......and here's me thinking you had a clue.... :wink: :wink: 8-)

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
clarky449 wrote: To be fair i may not agree with the way Plugger acts sometimes but it is quite obvious that he knows alot about Football. Infact i would put him in the top bracket of knowledgeable posters with myself.

that's actually hilarious......and here's me thinking you had a clue.... :wink: :wink: 8-)
Dont worry I am pretty sure he has you in the bottom bracket.
Last edited by plugger66 on Mon 24 Oct 2011 7:37pm, edited 2 times in total.

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

mad saint guy wrote:

Was a big call I suppose. Guess he does spend a lot of time on this forum......just wondering how many on here do you think that could apply to ?
At least he sticks to footy topics, not inane stuff :shock:

No Contract, No contact :shock:
Rosco
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:Have I once on here ever taken the piss?
Rick Ladson?
plugger66 wrote:Delisted from the Hawks. Premiership player. He goes very well and would add great depth and best of all wouldnt cost much. Also Pelchan may like him. Pretty sure he will come to us.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Rosco wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Have I once on here ever taken the piss?
Rick Ladson?
plugger66 wrote:Delisted from the Hawks. Premiership player. He goes very well and would add great depth and best of all wouldnt cost much. Also Pelchan may like him. Pretty sure he will come to us.

Very generous. I was taking the piss with the post saying have I ever taken the piss so all up I reckon 15000 posts would be about right. Not many in the scheme of things.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

What's this thread about again :?:

8856brother wrote:What's this thread about again :?:
Is chicken and chips a good takeaway meal for lunch?

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Anything but Mark Hutchings it would appear :roll:

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

all about one person.....and his ability to antagonise...

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
I prefer the steamed dimmies myself. The Dagwood dogs at the Geelong Show were good also :shock:

8856brother wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
I prefer the steamed dimmies myself. The Dagwood dogs at the Geelong Show were good also :shock:
Dont worry I have 3 steamed dim sims as well as my chicken. i am a growing boy.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
8856brother wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Dont worry I have 3 steamed dim sims as well as my chicken. i am a growing boy.
I think Darren Jarman's got you covered :wink: