Fevola

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

twirlyhair wrote:He's going north...way north....
will be in red & white.
lovett playing for the bombers, mooney for the magpies.

and just like twirlyhairs post - nothing cryptic about it.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
Moorabbin Man
Club Player

Zed wrote:Board needs to step in if this is true. Seriously from a PR perspective - this is bordering on absolute neglicence. Potential sponsors will see this as very high risk - and they wont want to associate their brand with another scandal.

The press will have a field day citing our "culture" and trawl up all the rubbish from our past .. its a PR disaster wating to happen. There will be a whole bunch of gutter journo's on "Fev watch" if he came to us - just waiting for him to have 1 slip - no matter how minor.

Given that the guy is a serial d!ckhead, its inevitable that there will be a slip us somewhere along the line - and you know what - dont think for a second that the journos wont go to print on the slightest sniff of a slip up - not checking any facts, just straight to print. Case in point - look at all the stuff that was printed about Reiwoldt and KD being in the same room for

that photo - and yet he was/is squeeky clean.
Strongly disagree Zed, I think he is worth the punt. Let's learn from past mistakes, if we had had the courage to take Cousins, we'd probably have a premiership now. Imagine Cousins in our midfield in 09, particularly in the GF.

Hammer
Club Player

At minimum wage, I'd take him.
Put him in the forward line and move Roo out to the Richo role on the wing. 8-)

Bring back the Hammer!
gurubob101
Club Player

If we're dealing in unsubstantiated rumours then there is some talk that Collingwood is the potential mystery buyer and they're welcome to him. IMO we can't afford the risk of another scandal riddled season in the media spotlight and Fev and his club would be under intense scrutiny from day one... as he was at Brisbane... as Cousins was at Richmond. I'd rather use Tommy 'The Messiah' Walsh to take pressure of the skipper.

defacto
Club Player

gurubob101 wrote:If we're dealing in unsubstantiated rumours then there is some talk that Collingwood is the potential mystery buyer and they're welcome to him. IMO we can't afford the risk of another scandal riddled season in the media spotlight and Fev and his club would be under intense scrutiny from day one... as he was at Brisbane... as Cousins was at Richmond. I'd rather use Tommy 'The Messiah' Walsh to take pressure of the skipper.
this. for the sake of sponsorship we cant take the risk. we need to start playing kids.

sainterinsydney
Club Player

Mr Plough on TWR said that he reckons it would be St Kilda that are most likely interested in him.

defacto
Club Player

sainterinsydney wrote:Mr Plough on TWR said that he reckons it would be St Kilda that are most likely interested in him.
that was yesterday. after plough said that they spoke to his manager and he said the list manager they were speaking to needed to speak to the coach. we dont have a coach so they ruled us out.

rumor is melbourne/north melbourne/western bulldogs

dragit
Saintsational Legend

defacto wrote:
sainterinsydney wrote:Mr Plough on TWR said that he reckons it would be St Kilda that are most likely interested in him.
that was yesterday. after plough said that they spoke to his manager and he said the list manager they were speaking to needed to speak to the coach. we dont have a coach so they ruled us out.

rumor is melbourne/north melbourne/western bulldogs
That could mean that the 'list manager' needs to speak to the coach - when we get one, as in he can't promise that we'll draft him until the new coach arrives and agrees…

mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

If Walsh ditches us then Fev is a must. To be left with Kosi as the sole FF option would be madness. If Tommy sticks around then we don't have such a great need for him.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

mad saint guy wrote:If Walsh ditches us then Fev is a must. To be left with Kosi as the sole FF option would be madness. If Tommy sticks around then we don't have such a great need for him.
And if Fev stuffs up we're stuffed anyway.

Gotta stop topping up and start building up!

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

Lots of what if's
but really if he comes we got no choice, i want him here he would love to play for us.... but seriously WHAT if he helps us up forward for 2 year's Kosi is incapable of doing it.... we need someone;

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

mad saint guy wrote:If Walsh ditches us then Fev is a must. To be left with Kosi as the sole FF option would be madness. If Tommy sticks around then we don't have such a great need for him.
Why Fev?

Why not someone less risky like Setanta, if available.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
Why Fev?

Why not someone less risky like Setanta, if available.
Because Fev can play. Same reason we should have got Cousins instead of Begley.

Goddard Magic
Club Player

Fev is available, willing to play for minimum payments and will kick goals a plenty.

It's a no brainer.

Do it St. Kilda!

sainterinsydney
Club Player

Goddard Magic wrote:Fev is available, willing to play for minimum payments and will kick goals a plenty.

It's a no brainer.

Do it St. Kilda!
THIS!

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

LOL Fevola's mate are on talking up this drunkard retard.

clearly they don't care about sponsors. Any sponsor associated with st kilda will think twice about fronting up cash if this moronic lout is at our club.

Let him wallow in the regionals before the people he owes money to go russian on him, and we all have a laugh.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

Goddard Magic wrote:Fev is available, willing to play for minimum payments and will kick goals a plenty.

It's a no brainer.

Do it St. Kilda!
DO IT

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:LOL Fevola's mate are on talking up this drunkard retard.

clearly they don't care about sponsors. Any sponsor associated with st kilda will think twice about fronting up cash if this moronic lout is at our club.

Let him wallow in the regionals before the people he owes money to go russian on him, and we all have a laugh.
Sorry Dan, we can't organise a piss up in a brewery when it comes to sponsors. If we can at least be poor premiership winners it will make life a little more fun. We are as popular as the canterbury bulldogs already. I like the villain status I'm embracing the bad guything.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
Dan Warna wrote:LOL Fevola's mate are on talking up this drunkard retard.

Sorry Dan, we can't organise a piss up in a brewery when it comes to sponsors. If we can at least be poor premiership winners it will make life a little more fun. We are as popular as the canterbury bulldogs already. I like the villain status I'm embracing the bad guything.
yeah with fevola's premiership experience and his ability to play under pressure without having a sook, and having been 'pushed' from his VFL side he's certain to take us to a flag. :roll:

SHUT UP KRIME!
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
St Ick wrote:
degruch wrote:Waste of a rookie pick...it's just as likely to backfire as produce the goods, rotten for team morale, and will be gone in a season or two. More upside to an unknown kid, who may last longer and is less likely to be a tool.

On the upside, I'll hear no more whining about picking up hacks?
I'm not totally against your arguement, but how many of our best 22 last year were ever rookies?
Dawson for one.
I'm agreeing with you. :shock:

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Nikky Rixon
Club Player

I love St Kilda because of C Ditterich, G Sidebottom, R Muir , V perovic, T Lockett, B Hall, A Hamill, Spider Everritt, S Baker,F Gehrig We need this ratbag in our side give him number 10 jumper and let him loose

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

thanks for that fevola's manager.

hopefully st kilda aren't as stupid as we used to be and don't let has been and ratbags into the club, especially after 2 years ago.

No to the virus, let him end up in the gutter i don't care.

SHUT UP KRIME!
Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

hes nothing like lovett he's been pissed .... so? who hasnt?

BushDave
Club Player

Wouldn't Fev be a great role model! He would fit in well with the club culture. Could see him and Fish on the Footy Show next year....wow!

Never Give Up!
taz
Club Player

Dan, could you please do me favour and cease with the defamatory remarks regarding Fevola. Your posts in this regard lower the tone and quality of the site. I also respectfully suggest that they expose you to legal action.