When will we know?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

When will we know?

Does anyone have an idea when the announcement will be made of the appointment of new caoch?

One report yesterday said he could be as soon as today, but I think we can rule that out now.

Cheers,

Sainternist :twisted:

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

The club have been saying for about a week now that the announcement will be made some time between tomorrow and Tuesday. It looks like they are sticking to their word.

A Tuesday announcement would have the most impact as the trade period will be over !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Thanks, Eastern.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Admit I was wrong about the announcement being made today but wouldn't it make sense to have the coach involved in the last day or two of trade week ?? :?

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
saintnick12
Club Player

saint patrick wrote:Admit I was wrong about the announcement being made today but wouldn't it make sense to have the coach involved in the last day or two of trade week ?? :?
I thought it was going to be today too...I'm actually surprised it hasn't leaked out yet...surely it will once the unsuccessful ones have been notified.

Maybe it will be tomorrow - with no trade stuff going on, but still in time to be involved on the last day.....otherwise tuesday I guess....I doubt Monday as that would risk it being overshadowed by the trades on the final day which are always frantic in the last few hours....

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
GoTheTorp
Club Player

saint patrick wrote:Admit I was wrong about the announcement being made today but wouldn't it make sense to have the coach involved in the last day or two of trade week ?? :?
No doubt he/they are

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

saint patrick wrote:involved in the last day or two of trade week ?? :?
might be anyway just not announced