Three gun for Saint Tommy

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sainterinsydney
Club Player

Do you think they will wait till the new coach is announced before offering him a contract? Or are they waiting till trades and delistings are done? I can't see any other reason why they would not secure him now.

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

sainterinsydney wrote:Do you think they will wait till the new coach is announced before offering him a contract? Or are they waiting till trades and delistings are done? I can't see any other reason why they would not secure him now.

he's in Ireland or was very recently, who knows he may have a contract waiting for him or even be told he aint wanted.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Should have played in 2011....thats for sure (or should that be 'to be sure)

was like a bad joke as the season wore on and he was continually left out...I think Ross started to think we were a shot and he pulled the pin on the future again......

Riewoldt, Stanley, Walsh.....three great athletes.....would like to see the work in conjunction going fwd....Saad is also great athlete
Siposs, Schnieder, Milne are great fwd of the ball creative footballers

I would pick my front half from that group

Elvis
Club Player

SainterK wrote: It's quite funny really. :)
errrrrr... no it isn't

GoTheTorp
Club Player

Walsh is in transit from Ireland wants to and it has been indicated to that he will sign a new contract with the Saints upon his return.

If he turns up as being value in a trade then i am sure the trade will be taken, just like any other player on the other than dont touch list.

Thats business

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Should have played in 2011....thats for sure (or should that be 'to be sure)

was like a bad joke as the season wore on and he was continually left out...I think Ross started to think we were a shot and he pulled the pin on the future again......

Riewoldt, Stanley, Walsh.....three great athletes.....would like to see the work in conjunction going fwd....Saad is also great athlete
Siposs, Schnieder, Milne are great fwd of the ball creative footballers

I would pick my front half from that group
Pretty much agree. Walsh could have played against say the Suns

On Walsh...he has improved hugely over the two years. Importantly he seems to be a thinking who plays smart, and that to me means he has a lot of upside left in him. He is also a pretty good ball user. Another good sign fora team, a bit lacking in that respect.

Can play both ends...and pinch hit in the ruck..so adds versatility.

Saad frees up Schneider to play more midfield time.

Sippos I can also seeing as playing HB or Wing to utilise his kicking to set up play.

Imagine having all of BJ, Gwilt and Siposs playing behind the ball to set up play.

Gwilt Zac Dempster
Fisher BJ Sippos
Joey Hayes Peake
Walsh Roo Joey
Milne Kosi Saad

Ben
Dal
Schneider

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....