Pelchen is doing a mini-rebuild.....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Parrot_Rosie
Club Player

Pelchen is doing a mini-rebuild.....

.....Is this what you want St Kilda to do? Will this get us to our long awaited second flag? Or should he have done a full on rebuild?

Ross who?
Club Player

Re: Pelchen is doing a mini-rebuild.....

Parrot_Rosie wrote:.....Is this what you want St Kilda to do? Will this get us to our long awaited second flag? Or should he have done a full on rebuild?
Source??????????

Blake Acres fan club VIP
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Ross who? wrote:
Parrot_Rosie wrote:.....Is this what you want St Kilda to do? Will this get us to our long awaited second flag? Or should he have done a full on rebuild?
Source??????????
Well done.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

Garry Ayres....Nuff said.

goodie
Club Player

You got this from one deal? One that has other supporters reacting rather enviously?

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

goodie wrote:You got this from one deal? One that has other supporters reacting rather enviously?
Ignore gthis fool, it is a stinking filthy troll

I love this club
Buckets
SS Life Member

Go ask End Of An Era

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
Parrot_Rosie
Club Player

goodie wrote:You got this from one deal? One that has other supporters reacting rather enviously?
Yes I do. I'm not saying the deal isn't any good. What I am saying is that it's obvious from this deal that Pelchen and Nettlefold have decided to go the mini-build rather than the full on rebuild.

IMHFO, this will not work and it will end in tears again.

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

Parrot_Rosie wrote:
Yes I do. I'm not saying the deal isn't any good. What I am saying is that it's obvious from this deal that Pelchen and Nettlefold have decided to go the mini-build rather than the full on rebuild.

Never go full rebuild.

Middo
Club Player

Parrot_Rosie wrote:

NEXUS :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink: :?:

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
Parrot_Rosie
Club Player

cowboy18 wrote:
Parrot_Rosie wrote:

Never go full rebuild.

Why do you think we have been a top side since 2004? It was because we were forced into a full rebuild. With the Tim Watson debarcle and then the Malcolm Blight debarcle our beloved St kilda was on the canvas down and out. We won 11 games in 3 seasons and in that time we scummed up 5 top 10 picks and 3 top 20 picks. Through our own ineptitude we were forced to do a major rebuild and that was the catalyst for sustained excellence over the last 8 years.
Last edited by Parrot_Rosie on Thu 13 Oct 2011 3:15pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

Parrot_Rosie wrote:.....This is what we want St Kilda to do! This will get us to our long awaited second flag!
Agreed - exactly the right move.......

bigred
Saintsational Legend

This can't be st.kilda.

We just traded up for some kids with pace.

When did we last do that?

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote:This can't be st.kilda.

We just traded up for some kids with pace.

When did we last do that?
Glad you used to word 'pace' and not 'speed' :P

They walk amongst us...

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I think it sounds very promising. Get some excitement back into the side. Get players competing for spots.

What the hell is happening with Gram? Why does it appear that he's fallen out with the club?

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
St Ick
SS Hall of Fame

St. Luke wrote:I think it sounds very promising. Get some excitement back into the side. Get players competing for spots.

What the hell is happening with Gram? Why does it appear that he's fallen out with the club?
Gram has done a couple of things this year which have suggested he was getting a little ahead of himself IMO. Putting his name out there could be just what it takes for him to pull himself back into line a bit I reckon. He will be re-signed with us I reckon.

Strength through Loyalty
Go those mighty Sainters!!
GoTheTorp
Club Player

Parrot_Rosie wrote:
cowboy18 wrote:
Parrot_Rosie wrote:

Never go full rebuild.

Why do you think we have been a top side since 2004? It was because we were forced into a full rebuild. With the Tim Watson debarcle and then the Malcolm Blight debarcle our beloved St kilda was on the canvas down and out. We won less than 10 games in 3 seasons and in that time we scummed up 5 top 10 picks and 3 top 20 picks. Through our own ineptitude we were forced to do a major rebuild and that was the catalyst for sustained excellence over the last 8 years.
You used this red highlight whilst using your other persona, you are a total flake, get a life. You need to be using a different I.P and different posting styles to be believable, instead your coming across as a flog troll

Parrot_Rosie
Club Player

GoTheTorp wrote:
Parrot_Rosie wrote:
cowboy18 wrote:
Parrot_Rosie wrote:

Never go full rebuild.

Why do you think we have been a top side since 2004? It was because we were forced into a full rebuild. With the Tim Watson debarcle and then the Malcolm Blight debarcle our beloved St kilda was on the canvas down and out. We won less than 10 games in 3 seasons and in that time we scummed up 5 top 10 picks and 3 top 20 picks. Through our own ineptitude we were forced to do a major rebuild and that was the catalyst for sustained excellence over the last 8 years.
You used this red highlight whilst using your other persona, you are a total flake, get a life. You need to be using a different I.P and different posting styles to be believable, instead your coming across as a flog troll
You agree with what I wrote don't you?

goodie
Club Player

cowboy18 wrote:
Parrot_Rosie wrote:

Never go full rebuild.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well played sir

GoTheTorp
Club Player

Parrot_Rosie wrote:
GoTheTorp wrote:
Parrot_Rosie wrote:
cowboy18 wrote:
Parrot_Rosie wrote:

Never go full rebuild.

You agree with what I wrote don't you?
I dont bother to read crap

InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

Bigfooty must be laughing their heads off that they managed to offload this loomer. :roll: :lol:

"... You want to pose a threat to the opposition in as many ways as you can, both defensively and offensively. We've got a responsibility to explore all those possibilities - and we will."
Parrot_Rosie
Club Player

goodie wrote:
cowboy18 wrote:
Parrot_Rosie wrote:

Never go full rebuild.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well played sir
See below.....

Why do you think we have been a top side since 2004? It was because we were forced into a full rebuild. With the Tim Watson debacle and then the Malcolm Blight debacle our beloved St kilda was on the canvas down and out. We won 11 games in 3 seasons and in that time we scummed up 5 top 10 picks and 3 top 20 picks. Through our own ineptitude we were forced to do a major rebuild and that was the catalyst for sustained excellence over the last 8 years.
GoTheTorp
Club Player

No r in debacle you flog

GoTheTorp
Club Player

GoTheTorp wrote:No r in debacle you flog
changed did you dipstick

Parrot_Rosie
Club Player

GoTheTorp wrote:No r in debacle you flog
I know, I just fixed it up. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Why do you think we have been a top side since 2004? It was because we were forced into a full rebuild. With the Tim Watson debacle and then the Malcolm Blight debacle our beloved St kilda was on the canvas down and out. We won 11 games in 3 seasons and in that time we scummed up 5 top 10 picks and 3 top 20 picks. Through our own ineptitude we were forced to do a major rebuild and that was the catalyst for sustained excellence over the last 8 years.