Jason Gram on twitter re: Coach & Fitness Coach

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

stkildathunda wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
chook23 wrote:plus never seen a player look so much up at the screen...look at me...look at me :wink:
C'mon, be honest.

If we were out there we'd be pretty tempted to have a squiz at ourselves 8-)
Just aswell we dont have Jack Riewoldt playing for us as he spends 90% of the game looking at the big screen :roll: :roll:
how many supporters do check themselves out on the bigscreen when caught by Cameras....

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote: for goodness sake- neither jason or I said there were no STAFF- Coaches or otherwise there- he stated fact, why would he not run the time traill- although according to some on here he was obviously not... how they got that from his tweet I don't know ....

Of course he is going to run the trial, FAIR DINKUM!

NOT THE POINT!

A stupid tweet from the biggest squib playing AFL football, an outside player with zero skills and a total liability!

Hope he gets traded or delisted........I'd rather a young kid with a bit of hardness who can hit a target instead of this show pony!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:
stkildathunda wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
chook23 wrote:plus never seen a player look so much up at the screen...look at me...look at me :wink:
C'mon, be honest.

If we were out there we'd be pretty tempted to have a squiz at ourselves 8-)
Just aswell we dont have Jack Riewoldt playing for us as he spends 90% of the game looking at the big screen :roll: :roll:
how many supporters do check themselves out on the bigscreen when caught by Cameras....
That's why I hide in the bar :wink:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
saintbrat wrote: for goodness sake- neither jason or I said there were no STAFF- Coaches or otherwise there- he stated fact, why would he not run the time traill- although according to some on here he was obviously not... how they got that from his tweet I don't know ....

NOT THE POINT!

A stupid tweet from the biggest squib playing AFL football, an outside player with zero skills and a total liability!

Hope he gets traded or delisted........I'd rather a young kid with a bit of hardness who can hit a target instead of this show pony!
Oh dear, very personal....

Someone had their ego's pricked by a Gram tweet 8-)

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:

NOT THE POINT!

when did the point change and why- where was the character assesment called for? letting us know he was training and because he does he's attacked... #whatthe... as ten years old tell me...

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:

NOT THE POINT!

That comment just shows that for all your bluster and bullying that you have zero knowledge of football. Obviously have never played the game.

Armchair knob jockey.

Should have a Norm Smith Medal around his neck. They don't just give those things away.

Some people should have their keyboards locked before being supervised before posting.

FAIR DINKUM. :roll:
Last edited by SENsei on Fri 07 Oct 2011 3:29pm, edited 1 time in total.

rocketrod7
Club Player

Wow Wee 7 pages now. Lets see if we can get it to 10. What a totally non issue. Doesn't like coming into work while on leave. Get him out of the joint as soon as physically possible. Don't trade just de-list. Im gobsmacked. :oops: :oops:

I am not an animal.
IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

SENsaintsational wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

NOT THE POINT!

That comment just shows that for all your bluster and bullying that you have zero knowledge of football. Obviously have never played the game.

Armchair knob jockey.

Should have a Norm Smith Medal around his neck. That don't just give those things away.

Some people should have their keyboards locked before being supervised before posting.

And don't forget his efforts in the dying seconds of the Drawn GF in 2010 on the wing.

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

NOT THE POINT!

Armchair knob jockey.

Should have a Norm Smith Medal around his neck. That don't just give those things away.

And don't forget his efforts in the dying seconds of the Drawn GF in 2010 on the wing.
Even in the second GF he played the game out with a broken shoulder. People have very short memories. Silly what he did but that doesnt make him the dud many have pointed out on here.

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

NOT THE POINT!

Armchair knob jockey.

Even in the second GF he played the game out with a broken shoulder. People have very short memories. Silly what he did but that doesnt make him the dud many have pointed out on here.
Plugger thats a few times in the last few days you have actually made sense :shock: You feeling okay? :wink: :lol: :wink:

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

NOT THE POINT!

Armchair knob jockey.

Exactly. Precisely. Spot on.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

NOT THE POINT!

Armchair knob jockey.

Was the club aware of the injury?

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

NOT THE POINT!

Armchair knob jockey.

I would think so. He was at the after match function with his arm in a sling.

To the top
SS Life Member

Required player.

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

NOT THE POINT!

Armchair knob jockey.

I would think so. He was at the after match function with his arm in a sling.
Facts? who cares about the facts.

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
gringo
Saintsational Legend

Grammy still has plenty to offer when he gets his body right. I can't believe how the fans have turned on him after one below average year. He has been a very good player before that. He wasn't right after last years finals and hopefully we can get him right to go for 2012. People rant on a fan forum and say crazy s*** about stuff they know nothing about then bag him for saying some off the cuff comment. Next week everyone will be bagging the players for not being open with the fans.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:Grammy still has plenty to offer when he gets his body right. I can't believe how the fans have turned on him after one below average year. He has been a very good player before that. He wasn't right after last years finals and hopefully we can get him right to go for 2012. People rant on a fan forum and say crazy s*** about stuff they know nothing about then bag him for saying some off the cuff comment. Next week everyone will be bagging the players for not being open with the fans.
He wasn't the only one who was down a bit in 2011.

And he did have the Lovett saga to deal with also.

If the new coach has faith in him well that'll be good enough for me.

And you can tweet me on that 8-)

bozza1980
Club Player

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:I take it no one on here has ever had a moan about doing somthing at their work ??? Please the guys are typical 20somthing males read Facebook status"s of non footy players about their day at work and you will find lots worse then that
True Trav, we can take some comments by players a little too seriously at times.

We should maybe wait to see his result in the time trial before we have him hung, drawn and quartered for his lack of commitment to the cause.

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friends.
iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

SENsaintsational wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

NOT THE POINT!

Armchair knob jockey.

Should have a Norm Smith Medal around his neck. They don't just give those things away.

Well of course, 09GF...very good...since then....JB is right. He does put short steps in and his disposal is way sub par. Just the facts.

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

JG was a valuable contributor because his attitude used to be; "I'd better work my ass off now that Saints gave me a second chance at an AFL career!!" Let's see if he wants to continue working his butt off, or whether he takes that second chance for granted...

It's a clean sheet from here...Pelchen and the new coach shouldn't be influenced by player cliques and by past glory either.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Seven pages of Win.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Jason is valuable, because we don't have many of his types.

There are three kinds of posters in this thread, those defending him, those bagging his tweet and those bagging him.

For the record, I think his tweet was silly and not great timing wise, and it's the second silly thing he has put out in the public domain this year.

I'd like to feel I can say so without being labelled negative, or without that saying I think he is an ordinary footballer.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:A month ago when I was on Annual Leave I got called in to come and do some work one day. I was far from impressed and didn't hold back on social media about it. I don't see the difference here. They are on holidays Gram has every right to be unimpressed!
I don't know. R u on b/w 300-400k a year? Do you have 40,000 interested persons curious about how you conduct yourself and how you'll perform in your job next year? R u a celebrity? If the answer is yes to all those questions then I'd suggest you are either very brave or very stupid airing your views on a social network site - just like Grammy (who btw I do not hold views as strong as others about his position in the team, or have a question mark over his intestinal fortitide, I simply don't like what he said PUBLICLY)

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

JG is a valued member of our side whose line breaking runs through the corridor and pin point precision by foot often result in multiple scoring opportunitfies...hes Judd like.....

Now.....lets hope those other clubs out there are reading...

“Yeah….nah””
gringo
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:A month ago when I was on Annual Leave I got called in to come and do some work one day. I was far from impressed and didn't hold back on social media about it. I don't see the difference here. They are on holidays Gram has every right to be unimpressed!
I don't know. R u on b/w 300-400k a year? Do you have 40,000 interested persons curious about how you conduct yourself and how you'll perform in your job next year? R u a celebrity? If the answer is yes to all those questions then I'd suggest you are either very brave or very stupid airing your views on a social network site - just like Grammy (who btw I do not hold views as strong as others about his position in the team, or have a question mark over his intestinal fortitide, I simply don't like what he said PUBLICLY)
I just don't know how anyone can give a s*** about the tweets of a footballer. Grammy can play footy but as most footy players he lives a pretty sheltered existence. If he has 40000 wanting to read about everything he does it's a sad indictment on our society.