Ich bin ein Catter

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Ich bin ein Catter

Just for ONE day, I borrowed a phrase from JFK (with a small amendment :wink: ) and barracked for the Catters, willing them to do it for the free world!
Congratulations to the Geelong football club for their win and making almost every other footy fan in the land happy yesterday! Sanity has been restored!
NOW, that was yesterday! GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Yeah, hate the Cats...but when it came right down to it I just couldn't bring myself to support Collingwood.

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
crippa2sipa
Club Player

Hey Jiggster, was that you on SEN just now?
I loved your quirky comments - and the Scouse accent!!!
Always a pleasure to stumble across someone from the old country....

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Yes me old 'tater!! t'was indeed the jiggster! That bird who rang in and complained about the "unsporting Cats supporters gloating" just got my goat! I sat there last year and "took my medicine" right to the final siren and was disgusted at the loutish behaviour of those reptiles from Colondud who were too thick and ignorant to simply bask in the glory of a win, and had to try and make our miserable day even worse. I had young grandkids and 2 daughters to consider so left before the ceremonies. I will NEVER forget the experience and will NEVER forgive that mob! I also made a pledge that NEVER will I behave in victory the way that those bar-stewards did! :twisted: I also felt the geelong woman who bitched about the Wellingham "poster" needed a reminder of THEIR good fortune with the poster in 09! As for our players on the footy show? :roll: How dumb can one bunch of blokes get? :roll:

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

thejiggingsaint wrote:Yes me old 'tater!! t'was indeed the jiggster! That bird who rang in and complained about the "unsporting Cats supporters gloating" just got my goat! I sat there last year and "took my medicine" right to the final siren and was disgusted at the loutish behaviour of those reptiles from Colondud who were too thick and ignorant to simply bask in the glory of a win, and had to try and make our miserable day even worse. I had young grandkids and 2 daughters to consider so left before the ceremonies. I will NEVER forget the experience and will NEVER forgive that mob! I also made a pledge that NEVER will I behave in victorry the way that those bar-stewards did! :twisted: I also felt the geelong woman who bitched about the Wellingham "poster" needed a reminder of THEIR good fortune with the poster in 09! As for our players on the footy show? :roll: How dumb can one bunch of blokes get? :roll:
Last year in the final Quarter I had a female (I think) filth supporter tell me to "F*** off" and give her/it my seat as I "should be in the toilets slashing my wrists!"

I can't say I was overly proud of my response to her/it/him (still not sure) but I did get some applause from the crowd around me.

But the poor little innocent magpie fans got upset :cry: My heart bleeds for them.

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

back in 2003 the ragpies gave us a right touch up @ the dome (the last time we lost on a saturday night in the H&A season) I was on my way out with my six year old grandson asleep in my arms (lucky kid :wink: ) when this old filth fan said to me "bye bye! bye-bye!" I smiled and said "NOW I know how YOU felt last week" (Essendon pounded colondud by 65pts) this creatures whole demeanour changed and I became a "F*#**n pommy B##@&**d!!!" I said to my daughter "hold the lad" and was going to aqquaint this turd with the pavement, but thankfully my child has more sense than I :roll: and dragged me away! I got my serve of vengeance when the Lions pasted the ragpies in the GF with Aka on fire! With each Brisbane goal I simply focussed on that twots ugly mug and permitted myself a smile! :wink: :lol:

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Workmate was sitting in one of the Geelong bays on the edge of the Ponsford Stand..had a very closeup view of Feral Heartland...and said every cliche you hear was true and magnified 50-fold

Urinating in the sinks at 1/2 time..trying to push their way into female toilets...alll class they were :roll:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Workmate was sitting in one of the Geelong bays on the edge of the Ponsford Stand..had a very closeup view of Feral Heartland...and said every cliche you hear was true and magnified 50-fold

Urinating in the sinks at 1/2 time..trying to push their way into female toilets...alll class they were :roll:
But Eddie will expose this in the media, expel the culprits from the club and will lay down the law to all Collingwood supporters!

Leo.J
SS Life Member

Last time we played the filth, a female friend of mine said she saw a filth supporter shooting up in the ladies.

I really hope she was a diabetic.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Leo.J wrote:Last time we played the filth, a female friend of mine said she saw a filth supporter shooting up in the ladies.

I really hope she was a diabetic.
If Didak was involved it could have been a different type of shooting :P

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

thejiggingsaint wrote:Yes me old 'tater!! t'was indeed the jiggster! That bird who rang in and complained about the "unsporting Cats supporters gloating" just got my goat! I sat there last year and "took my medicine" right to the final siren and was disgusted at the loutish behaviour of those reptiles from Colondud who were too thick and ignorant to simply bask in the glory of a win, and had to try and make our miserable day even worse. I had young grandkids and 2 daughters to consider so left before the ceremonies. I will NEVER forget the experience and will NEVER forgive that mob! I also made a pledge that NEVER will I behave in victory the way that those bar-stewards did! :twisted: I also felt the geelong woman who bitched about the Wellingham "poster" needed a reminder of THEIR good fortune with the poster in 09! As for our players on the footy show? :roll: How dumb can one bunch of blokes get? :roll:
Agree with your thought Jiggster

If those tools had been gracious in victory last year and had not banged on about it for the past 12 months, thereby putting all, not just St Kilda supporters offside, then we would have jumped on the Geelong bandwagon if only for this week.

Each and everyone of them deserve a miserable year, just like the one they inflicted on us.

Austinnn
Club Player

Hey Jiggster, is it true you're from Liverpool? Do you follow either of the city's famed football(soccer) teams?

Now I understand why you're always a big noise in the stands; by jingo if we had 40000 supporters who gave as much as you, we'd be an unstoppable force! Keep on keeping on!

Just My Opinion
------------------------------------------------

You'll Never Walk Alone
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Austinn! I have followed the Blues (Everton) since I could walk/talk. Living in a two club city was always "lively" and for the duration of most of the seventies and eighties had to endure the sight of our bitter rivals winning all before them while we were in the doldrums, but at NO time have I EVER had one nano-second of regret for my choice of loyalties! The same goes for following the Saints!!!!!

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re: Ich bin ein Catter

thejiggingsaint wrote:Just for ONE day, I borrowed a phrase from JFK (with a small amendment :wink: ) and barracked for the Catters, willing them to do it for the free world!
Congratulations to the Geelong football club for their win and making almost every other footy fan in the land happy yesterday! Sanity has been restored!
NOW, that was yesterday! GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
I can live with that. I couldn't live with Ich bin ein Filth

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Pav!!!! Wash out your keyboard! :wink: :lol:

Austinnn
Club Player

Argh, a Bluenose! My sig reveals my loyalties. Still, you are a Saints legend and that is the important part. For what it's worth, I'd like to see Everton do well (although slightly less well than LFC) and dream of the day when the football crown returns to Merseyside. Between that and the Saints, it's a good job I'm a patient man.

Shame about the derby on the weekend. The whole episode left a sour taste in my mouth. Love to see the two teams' supporters get on better.

Just My Opinion
------------------------------------------------

You'll Never Walk Alone
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Austinn. are you a scouser then?