Mordy whacks bolt

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Re: attack the man if you have no real argument

Nearly 30 years of progress in reconciliation was lost during the Howard years. From the time Howard was elected in 1996 they fed the racist masses exactly what they wanted to hear.

With the Children Overboard Affair, Ruddock, Reith and Howard also did the same thing to all legitimate refugees. Racism by any other name, but if coarse it was political genius and expediency, designed to gain the seats in those critical peasant and bogan filled rural and outer suburban electorates.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote:Nearly 30 years of progress in reconciliation was lost during the Howard years. From the time Howard was elected in 1996 they fed the racist masses exactly what they wanted to hear.

With the Children Overboard Affair, Ruddock, Reith and Howard also did the same thing to all legitimate refugees. Racism by any other name, but if coarse it was political genius and expediency, designed to gain the seats in those critical peasant and bogan filled rural and outer suburban electorates.
Maybe if they changed the voting laws so that only the intellectually gifted residents of the inner city could participate, that problem would be solved :roll:

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:...Maybe if they changed the voting laws so that only the intellectually gifted residents of the inner city could participate, that problem would be solved ...
No, the great thing about democracy is that even complete morons get to vote. All that is needed is a change to the media ownership laws and a regulatory body that will take action when an outlet knowingly publishes false, deceitful and malicious stories in order to stoke racist fears. If, with an honest media, people still choose to behave like racist oafs, then so be it.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

perfectionist wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:...Maybe if they changed the voting laws so that only the intellectually gifted residents of the inner city could participate, that problem would be solved ...
No, the great thing about democracy is that even complete morons get to vote. All that is needed is a change to the media ownership laws and a regulatory body that will take action when an outlet knowingly publishes false, deceitful and malicious stories in order to stoke racist fears. If, with an honest media, people still choose to behave like racist oafs, then so be it.
Define a moron, compete or otherwise.

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

I Love Peter Kiel wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
I Love Peter Kiel wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
I Love Peter Kiel wrote:
We have said 'sorry', do we now have to spend from now until the end of time making reparations to everyone who has any Aboriginal background at all? Successive governments have spent billions of dollars on this.
If I punched you on the nose (be still my beating heart!), and said sorry afterwards, does it stop it hurting?
With all due respect, so what? My ancestors were probably raped, enslaved, had their education and their religion taken away, had their land stolen. Get over it.
Really..... didn't know that happened in Troglodyte history.
That's very funny. You can ridicule other people's ancestry....that must make you feel so good!
Sincere apologies....... I thought I was being presumptive and facetious in calling you a Troglodyte....... I had no idea that you actually were...... sorry.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
I Love Peter Kiel wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
I Love Peter Kiel wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
I Love Peter Kiel wrote:
We have said 'sorry', do we now have to spend from now until the end of time making reparations to everyone who has any Aboriginal background at all? Successive governments have spent billions of dollars on this.
If I punched you on the nose (be still my beating heart!), and said sorry afterwards, does it stop it hurting?
With all due respect, so what? My ancestors were probably raped, enslaved, had their education and their religion taken away, had their land stolen. Get over it.
That's very funny. You can ridicule other people's ancestry....that must make you feel so good!
Sincere apologies....... I thought I was being presumptive and facetious in calling you a Troglodyte....... I had no idea that you actually were...... sorry.
personal abuse or racism...is there a difference?

Furphy
Club Player

Scollop wrote:Nearly 30 years of progress in reconciliation was lost during the Howard years. From the time Howard was elected in 1996 they fed the racist masses exactly what they wanted to hear.

Sounds like we have John Pilger trolling our forum. :evil:

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Furphy wrote:

Might be a lot better place if he was.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
asiu
Saintsational Legend

'Left leaners' like Kirby , brave eough to Be Who They Are , have already laughed at themselves.
Kirby has no need to feel offended by the small fry of the right wing storm troopers pointing and giggling ... his very right to be , under the Natural Law is constantly under attack from the Establishment and their Admiralty Law.
Middle rung storm troopers like Alan , pied pipering along to the ignorant and worse , the arrogant , deserves to be shown for what they are ... preaching peace whilst practicing war.

Faaaaaark his hypocracy and that of the slave like memes who practice rhe same art.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

gazrat wrote:'Left leaners' like Kirby , brave eough to Be Who They Are , have already laughed at themselves.
Kirby has no need to feel offended by the small fry of the right wing storm troopers pointing and giggling ... his very right to be , under the Natural Law is constantly under attack from the Establishment and their Admiralty Law.
Middle rung storm troopers like Alan , pied pipering along to the ignorant and worse , the arrogant , deserves to be shown for what they are ... preaching peace whilst practicing war.

Faaaaaark his hypocracy and that of the slave like memes who practice rhe same art.
Have I ever told you how much I love your giraffe?

asiu
Saintsational Legend

No.

... and on a side note , i wish mine wasn't broken , for it was the best bit of me.

markp
Saintsational Legend

gazrat wrote:No.

... and on a side note , i wish mine wasn't broken , for it was the best bit of me.
only a giraffe can i buff.
So... 'giraffe' is a euphemism??

And... yours is broken...

Plus....
Dr Spaceman wrote:Have I ever told you how much I love your giraffe?

:shock:

:wink:

:P

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:Have I ever told you how much I love your giraffe?

:shock:

:wink:

:P
When things were going bad, he was the only one willing to stick his neck out for me :)

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

As interesting as this thread is I believe it is living in the wrong forum.

For the record............ Can't stand Bolt!!

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

A slight exaggeration, surely?

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:

Maybe if they changed the voting laws so that only the intellectually gifted residents of the inner city could participate, that problem would be solved :roll:
ROFL ;)

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

perfectionist wrote:
Just what Bob Brown has been calling for!

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

GrumpyOne wrote:
I Love Peter Kiel wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
I Love Peter Kiel wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
I Love Peter Kiel wrote:
Your script-writers need a new job.

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

GrumpyOne wrote:
Furphy wrote:

Might be a lot better place if he was.
John Pilger...the burnt out saint of the self-loathing West.

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

IluvHarvey wrote:As interesting as this thread is I believe it is living in the wrong forum.

Glad you got that in.

Now we can all relax.

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

I Love Peter Kiel wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:As interesting as this thread is I believe it is living in the wrong forum.

Glad you got that in.

Now we can all relax.
Thank god we can all relax.

Because there is a lot of pointless chest beating in this thread.

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
asiu
Saintsational Legend

5 pages of contributors , all hailing from the ham forum , shows that belief has no backing.

.... but no doubt the pencil pushing power trippers see an opportunity to relieve that already flexed muscle.

Hit me with that rhythm stick , hit me slowly , hit me quick.
Hit me , hit me , hiiiiiiiiiiiiiit meeeeeeeee.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

... do i intuit your good self experiencing a little schadenfreudan there marko ?

markp
Saintsational Legend

gazrat wrote:... do i intuit your good self experiencing a little schadenfreudan there marko ?
Not at all... I thought you were referring to your gif.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

:D
gif.,/ giraffe ... it's all the same euphemism