Jack Steven Silver Lining

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

Hello there felllow nobodies!! Maybe now we can stick to footy on this site.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

borderbarry wrote:Hello there felllow nobodies!! Maybe now we can stick to footy on this site.
Stupid post!

You don't know what you're talking about barry :P

matrix
Saintsational Legend

unreal barry
:roll:

8-) 8-)

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Well anyway, I know all the players 8-)

numbers

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:We are both nobodies
i've never heard nobodies make as much noise as you two do when you get going.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

So sad, why does everyone think they are best mates or have inside knowledge with the players. Just accept that you are a member/supporter of the club.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:So sad, why does everyone think they are best mates or have inside knowledge with the players. Just accept that you are a member/supporter of the club.
So very true clarky.

I was saying exactly the same thing to Roo and BJ just the other day :P

FortiusQuoFidelius
Club Player

Ross who? wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Ross who? wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Ross who? wrote:
Spinner wrote:
Ross who? wrote:I believe you 100%.

Have heard similar types of stories in regards to RL and his treatment of certain players.

Great news that Jack is staying, potential gun AFL player.

Treatment?

Is that the same treatment which resulted in putting Steven in the middle of the ground for the second half of the year?

Treated pretty harshly I'd say especially after being involved in a cocktail of drugs and alcohol at the start of the season.

Mainly off field treatment by RL I am reffering to.
Jack has never been upset with the treatment off the field from RL so I have no idea where you heard that rubbish.
Direct from the mouths of several young players. I swear it on my kids.
I will not put the players in it but if you knew of my relationship with around 10 of the players you wouldn't even bother to dispute my knowledge.

Just out of interest,
Would you still like to dispute it?

Yes. I would.
My final say on this to you to prove my knowledge is that I do not work at the club however several of the players and their GF's have had dinner at my place and will be again in the coming weeks.

End of discussion, P66
What sort of proof is that? Why should anyone believe what you say?? Anybody could lay claim to knowing a player... like me. Yes... I know a player or maybe several players. My proof? Because I say so!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

andrewg
Club Player

Facts are Ross was stubborn didn't e all the palyers on board which was evident by the games he put into them especially rhys and Tommy. Jack waited till end Of year to sign which is ominous as well. Not sure why people are sticking up for a judas scum bag?

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

andrewg wrote:Facts are Ross was stubborn didn't e all the palyers on board which was evident by the games he put into them especially rhys and Tommy.
Can someone translate please?

PS: Rhys has many injuries this year......

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Lateness in jack re-signing not necessarily an indication of anything. He may have been taking a chance that he was in good form and his market price would go up. Which worked cos no doubt hed have ended up with a better contract.

Its also feasible he would say to one person the company line and say he's happy and privately to someone else say he was upset.

Just depends on the nature of relationship and who he thibks u know etc.
So even if he is good mates with plugger66 but thought p66 might also know lyon he may say he loves lyon to p66. So who knows.

Bottom line is he did the crime. Did the time.
Now he's one of our brightest hopes.and ross is gone.

Dunno how he could get to collingwood with gws in the market. If gws were in 2 years ago they would have snapped up ball for sure.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Ross who? wrote:quote]

My final say on this to you to prove my knowledge is that I do not work at the club however several of the players and their GF's have had dinner at my place and will be again in the coming weeks.
whens next dinner? - Im in.

I do motivational "pep up" sessions for 450 an hr.

$500 and I wear the clubs training gear while speaking and you can all enjoy your spuds.

“Yeah….nah””
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

I am very important.

I have massive inside info in the club and I know all the players.

Not only that, most of my mates are friends/parents/etc of most of the important players in the league and I can't believe that all you clowns don't have the connections I have.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:I am very important.

I have massive inside info in the club and I know all the players.

Not only that, most of my mates are friends/parents/etc of most of the important players in the league and I can't believe that all you clowns don't have the connections I have.
IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT THEN!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE A CLOWN!!!!!!

A CHIMP COULD DO A BETTER JOB!!!!!!!

SACK - YOU!!!!!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Just went out with schneids for drinks last night. Can't remember the exact amount but it was between 17 and 23 drinks.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:Just went out with schneids for drinks last night. Can't remember the exact amount but it was between 17 and 23 drinks.
Liar, he was at a lcal pub with me last night, as was Swanny and a few other select blokes that I won't disclose but I am very close to them and speak to them heaps and can't believe you don't all associate with AFL players and ask them the crucial questions like I do and trust everything they say because I stud their boots.

Fidelis
Club Player

For what it's worth, here's an excerpt from the Keenan article. Perhaps there is some truth in it....

The fallout is continuing at St Kilda following the Lyon departure – but it's not all bad. Think back to the early part of the year when Jack Steven and Zac Dawson landed in trouble for breaking a curfew during the New Zealand training camp. Both were disciplined by the club and it seems that Steven's parents weren't happy with the club, and more specifically Lyon, over their son's treatment and recommended that he look elsewhere once his contract expired at the end of the season. Apparently Collingwood was sniffing around and a couple of other clubs also showed interest in the emerging midfielder. But lo and behold, Lyon leaves the club and five days later we are told that Steven has signed a new contract. At least that is one positive to emerge for the Saints from the Lyon saga

http://www.insidefootballonline.com/crackers.html

Faithful Even Unto Death
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

How would he know.......is he mates with steven???

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:How would he know.......is he mates with steven???
Good point. How would he know. Sounds like made up rubbish.

Ross who?
Club Player

Sorry one and all!!!!

I was not trying to big note nyself. All I was trying to do was prove the validity of my info to P66..

Don't worry, I won't bother releasing anything else, because it seems to upset everyone :roll:
Last edited by Ross who? on Sun 02 Oct 2011 12:09pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blake Acres fan club VIP
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

You'd know a thing or two about that.....why dont you do us all a favour...

Pick up the phone.....ring your friends and im sure they tell you from from the horses mouth....whether the story has legs

Oh, thats right...you dont have their numbers...

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Come on you two - I mean BigMart and Plugger66.

I know him...
I'm mates with him...

Really tiresome.

FWIW I am led to believe the P66 has connections at the club (from people on this forum who have had dealing with him) in some capacity, but I wouldn't know.

The only contact I know about from BigMart was quite public and embarrassing when Attila Sipposs came on here and set the record straight.

But does it really matter. Sounds like a deluded sense of self importance and massive ego tripping from two grown men.

Pull back and have a bit of a look at yourselves

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Ross who? wrote:Sorry one and all!!!!

I was not trying to big note nyself. All I was trying to do was prove the validity of my info.

Don't worry, I won't bother releasing anything else, because it seems to upset everyone :roll:
Do it to people you have respect for or mates via PM.

You would be suprised what has been PM'ed me by people who I know get information straight from the horses mouth.

This forum is even then more amusing when you hear the facts from people who have no idea :D :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
matrix
Saintsational Legend

yeah pm

now

im waiting 8-)

Ross who?
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
Ross who? wrote:Sorry one and all!!!!

I was not trying to big note nyself. All I was trying to do was prove the validity of my info.

Do it to people you have respect for or mates via PM.

You would be suprised what has been PM'ed me by people who I know get information straight from the horses mouth.

This forum is even then more amusing when you hear the facts from people who have no idea :D :D
Sounds like good advice. Will take it on board

Blake Acres fan club VIP