Seems a long time ago

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Seems a long time ago

When Geelong and St.Kilda were vying for the title as the best up and coming young teams..was watching the pressure and disposal skills of Geelong today thinking how far we have slipped since 09..because that was when were the best side in it only to to have fate and inacuracy thwart what was rightfully ours :roll:

Had an absolute meltdown after that game and just felt a numbness after last year..

Full credit to the Cats for maintaining the standard ...hopefully we can find a first year coach like Scott who can help us find our mojo again..

Just deny Collingwood next week Cats and the anger of 09 won't be forgotton ..it'll just be time to move on..

Flog the filth Catters...do it for Australia !!! 8-)

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Seems a long time ago

saint patrick wrote:When Geelong and St.Kilda were vying for the title as the best up and coming young teams..was watching the pressure and disposal skills of Geelong today thinking how far we have slipped since 09..because that was when were the best side in it only to to have fate and inacuracy thwart what was rightfully ours :roll:

Had an absolute meltdown after that game and just felt a numbness after last year..

Full credit to the Cats for maintaining the standard ...hopefully we can find a first year coach like Scott who can help us find our mojo again..

Just deny Collingwood next week Cats and the anger of 09 won't be forgotton ..it'll just be time to move on..

Well said Sir.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Re: Seems a long time ago

saint patrick wrote:When Geelong and St.Kilda were vying for the title as the best up and coming young teams..was watching the pressure and disposal skills of Geelong today thinking how far we have slipped since 09..because that was when were the best side in it only to to have fate and inacuracy thwart what was rightfully ours :roll:

Hear hear

Leo.J
SS Life Member

An enemy of the Filth is an ally of mine.

Btw we're not done yet.

We've still got a year or 2 in us yet.

We've got too many fierce competitors to roll over and fade away.

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Still mad at them, though hope they flog the filth next week.
Mad at them because they we're suppose give the filth the prelim Hawthorn gave them friday night, leaving battered, bruised and carrying injuries into the GF.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
spert
Saintsational Legend

I hate 'em both

faircatfan
Club Player

Bitter pill for you, and as said before i can understand ( 89 92 94 95), nice to see most still have the dignity to prefer us to that "other mob!" Lost GF's are hard to endure. Not sure of me cats will win, but at least they will have a decent dip. How was the choice on Fridee? watching Kennett, or watching fat eddie!! Spewfest

jackson browne
stinger
Saintsational Legend

faircatfan wrote:Bitter pill for you, and as said before i can understand ( 89 92 94 95), nice to see most still have the dignity to prefer us to that "other mob!" Lost GF's are hard to endure. Not sure of me cats will win, but at least they will have a decent dip. How was the choice on Fridee? watching Kennett, or watching fat eddie!! Spewfest
hate both of you really.....goes back a long way....never get over that killer of yours beating up on a couple of our blokes in 91...cost us a flag......a real mongrel was ablett senior.....hate your guys actually......but i don't absolutely loath you like i do the filth...they and their supporters make my skin crawl......sad day when ball put them into another grannie....kill the mongrels for me though. next saturday.......pretty please :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.