Good News

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintkellerm
Club Player

Good News

Well I hoping that some will come out soon, and may be this was all a ploy because of who we have as our new coach, bit then I woke up and I am still getting ridiculed at work, your club is a joke, hav u got a coach yet.......blah blah blah. Well come on bring it on...the good news.

Thinking positive thinking positive

Go Saints!!

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

It's times like these I am glad I am currently a stay at home mum.
I had the worse time when I was working after we lost to Geelong in 2009.
I actually walked in to the company mascot dressed as an umpire with two flags and a Geelong scarf, A small soft footy ball stuck on some white piping (it was a goal post) the office decked in blue and white and posters.

I was the only St Kilda supporter in the building and my supervisor was the only Geelong supporter. But everyone decided to jump in and help him by doing the whole umpire and that goal that hit the post..... I took the monday off as annual leave (planned before GF) and paid for it when I walked in the Tuesday morning.

To make it worse, I was pregnant with my second child at the time and the stress of them going out me flat stick didn't help! The torment lasted for weeks and thankfully I ended up leaving in November that year.

I just hope all of you who have other footy fans in your work place are not giving you too much curry. Hopefully one day we will finally get the last laugh!

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

I have to ask DSG, how is it possible you live in the south eastern suburbs but used to work where there was only ONE St Kilda supporter - yourself?

In my department alone (mind you it IS on St Kilda rd) there are five St Kilda supporters. but where I come from (the country) there are virtually NONE. Everyone there is Collingwood, Carlton and Essendon. It makes it so relieving to come into work and have others sharing my pain with me.

Like you said though, hope we do get the last laugh one day!

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Re: Good News

saintkellerm wrote:Well I hoping that some will come out soon, and may be this was all a ploy because of who we have as our new coach, bit then I woke up and I am still getting ridiculed at work, your club is a joke, hav u got a coach yet.......blah blah blah. Well come on bring it on...the good news.

Go Saints!!
Its times like this I wish there was a minimum post amount before people were allowed to create threads....

Wont get those 15 seconds back ever.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:
saintkellerm wrote:Well I hoping that some will come out soon, and may be this was all a ploy because of who we have as our new coach, bit then I woke up and I am still getting ridiculed at work, your club is a joke, hav u got a coach yet.......blah blah blah. Well come on bring it on...the good news.

Go Saints!!
Its times like this I wish there was a minimum post amount before people were allowed to create threads....

totally agree.

Lock this dribble.

or I start posting news about "my dreams"... :roll:

“Yeah….nah””
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
Spinner wrote:

Go Saints!!

totally agree.

Lock this dribble.

or I start posting news about "my dreams"... :roll:

Thats a very good idea Teflon, stop some of the shyte

I love this club