This is ridiculous

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bennymac5
Club Player

This is ridiculous

Come on, this is insane. Surely we don't have to post a hate thread on everyone in the media who has a go at us, do we?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: This is ridiculous

bennymac5 wrote:Come on, this is insane. Surely we don't have to post a hate thread on everyone in the media who has a go at us, do we?
Apparently we do even before we read the article and even if the article makes sense.

ark
Club Player

I think it's worth noting significant biases and conflicts of interest that exist in this inbred football media, as well as completely false speculation branded as fact, and the errors of fact in reporting.

These lazy guys default to stereotypes ("culture") and speculation, and make up stories. It's not good enough but it sells papers.

meher baba
Saintsational Legend

I don't hate Walls because I think he has a go at us more than he does at anyone else.

I just hate him because he's an arrogant dope whose moronic and often nauseating crap comments are almost impossible to avoid if you follow AFL.

The article today truly wasn't that bad. I personally don't blame Lyon for leaving and i can see how it made sense from his point of view.

I just can't stand Robert Walls

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift