IS this the most unprofessional DOG act in AFL?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

it f****** stinks alright

if i hear that players say that he actually said he was committed and will be coaching next year and they all went away to surgery and travel etc thinking that he would be ill be f****** not at all happy

that is f****** low

just goes to show
some people have a price and dont care about what has bee nsaid and what is trusted

f****** asshole

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Your credibility is like your virginity. Once it's gone, you never get it back. I'm talking to you, Ross Lyin'.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:it f****** stinks alright

if i hear that players say that he actually said he was committed and will be coaching next year and they all went away to surgery and travel etc thinking that he would be ill be f****** not at all happy

that is f****** low

just goes to show
some people have a price and dont care about what has bee nsaid and what is trusted

f****** asshole
Yep.

Can't sum up my disgust more than this.

f****** rat.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

stop replying ice you are firing me up even more
lol

more will come out tomorrow

f***!!!!

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

IS this the most unprofessional DOG act in AFL?

If you're talking about the St kilda board led by clown Westaway then the answer is an unequivocal YES!

bozza1980
Club Player

battye wrote:
fingers wrote:
battye wrote:Not to say I disagree, but when did he lie to the players or the fans?

As I said a few nights ago when there was this speculation that "Ross is staying", where was it ever confirmed? Everyone was jumping at shadows over every rumour that he was going to Melbourne but as soon as a rumour circulated that he was staying it was treated as gospel.

All I've ever seen from RL recently is "I'm determined...", "My circumstances haven't changed...", etc, etc, throwaway lines which are vague and don't mean anything. When did he come out officially and say "I am staying at St Kilda in 2012"?
Told the players explicitly that he was staying.
Was this confirmed? Or is this just what has been gathered from soundbites from Sam Fisher et al?

I'm not trying to create an argument, I'm just thinking that people are feeling more bitter about this because they have read too much into the minor things that have transpired.
Funny the players seemed to believe Lyon told them he was staying on.

Odd of us to think, when he said he was in for the long haul, that this would at least be till the end of his contract.

Odd of us to be suprised when him leaving the club suprised his management team too.

Unfortunately, at the end of the day us being hurt by our former coach bald face lying to the club, neither helps us or hinders him.

That said I hope for nothing more than our clubs future success and Freo's future failure making this Ross Lyon's biggest mistake.

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friends.
Griggsy
SS Life Member

Hope we hear some media comments from our players tmr. What was really said, how they really feel. Maybe we shoulda given aker a 1 year deal, at least he would let rip :twisted:

If it's true that he mislead the group he is a dog.

Who knows what was going through his head other than big $$ signs. You can't buy respect.

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

What is all this mindless rubbish talk about "dogs"? In my experience they are incredibly loyal and it's something they are renowned for as a species. Ross was not. I don't to see the connection.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
Grantaire
Opposition Fan

Re: His decision will bite him...

WinnersOnly wrote:Absolute hypercrite - the most immorally wrong act by an AFL coach I can remember. Don't worry this will cone back to bite him in a big way. Karma has a funny way of balancing most things in footy & Ross has upset the karma gods with this one! Filthy greed .....
No, Karma doesn't work like that. I mean, Karma doesn't work at all... but even if it did, it has nothing to do with balancing things out within a lifetime. It means that he'll be reborn- possibly in the future, possibly in the past, as an ant or something. Nothing to do with what happens in the rest of his career.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Grantaire wrote:It means that he'll be reborn- possibly in the future, possibly in the past, as an ant or something.
Or a snake or hyena or some other loathsome creature?

clisaint
Club Player

bigcarl wrote:
Grantaire wrote:It means that he'll be reborn- possibly in the future, possibly in the past, as an ant or something.
Not necessarily loathsome. I think small and weak, could be wrong though. Point was though, people always f*** up when they say "Karma will come back to bite him." No, it won't, not in the way you want it to.

Having said that, Karma is spiritualistic bulls*** anyway.

Grantaire
Opposition Fan

clisaint wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
Not necessarily loathsome. I think small and weak, could be wrong though. Point was though, people always f*** up when they say "Karma will come back to bite him." No, it won't, not in the way you want it to.

Having said that, Karma is spiritualistic bulls*** anyway.
Spot on!