Board kicked Lyon out of the club

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Board kicked Lyon out of the club

as soon as he announced his low act.

Wouldn't let he talk to the players.

Good smart first move.

Fk the see you next tuesday, has shafted the players and then wanted to talk to them.

Fk off dog.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
bigred
Saintsational Legend

Agreed.

Betcha he walked out like a ballroom dancer as well.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
oneteam
Club Player

Re: Board kicked Lyon out of the club

joffaboy wrote:as soon as he announced his low act.

Good smart first move.

Fk the see you next tuesday, has shafted the players and then wanted to talk to them.

Fk off dog.
UMMM, the players are all on leave already.

so, dont think so joffa. no players to see.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

oneteam wrote:

Good smart first move.

Fk off dog.
UMMM, the players are all on leave already.

so, dont think so joffa. no players to see.
just relaying what was said.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
matrix
Saintsational Legend

good
f****** asshole

Stevie Rae

That is bull.

Good to see hi management terminated him straight away.

What a lying dog Lyon is.

Scum. Even Malthouse wouldnt do that.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Good smart first move.

Fk off dog.
With a f****** good foot up the arse and an old fashioned...f*** him I'm disappointed.

Even his faggy little walk I tolerated, nah f*** him...

Good decision, never let that c*** back in our doors ever again.

Snakeman66
Club Player

Now get all traces of him off our website.

Current assistants are Harves, King, Kingsley & Berbakov.

Think Berbakov may walk with him?

Don't dwell on the past.
Look to the future.
andrewg
Club Player

Agreed

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Onya Joffaboy!!! Perfectly put! This guy has destroyed his entire reputation and is going to feel the heat over there! Pressure? Man, he doesn't know the emaning of it YET? ALL that money! ALL that expectation! and in Perth too! and nothing but a defensive mindset for his gameplan!!! How will the folks at Subiaco enjoy seeing Pavlich hanging around waiting for the ball to be delivered while the backmen chip it around endlessly? Couldn't have happened to a nicer club!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

from gramy comment wuld appear they are as blindsided as us- maybe he just couldn't bring himself to tell them,- decided he could wear the backlash when he is 4,000 km away

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
matrix
Saintsational Legend

asshole
:evil:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote:Onya Joffaboy!!! Perfectly put! This guy has destroyed his entire reputation and is going to feel the heat over there! Pressure? Man, he doesn't know the emaning of it YET? ALL that money! ALL that expectation! and in Perth too! and nothing but a defensive mindset for his gameplan!!! How will the folks at Subiaco enjoy seeing Pavlich hanging around waiting for the ball to be delivered while the backmen chip it around endlessly? Couldn't have happened to a nicer club!
Mate, i work with a good mate of Harvey, and some of the things he has told me the s.hite Harvey has had to go through with Freo admin well....RL will have 7.5 mill to console himself.

Lance or James??

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Surely he hasn't cleaned his office already. The club should release the times when he does... we could all go down and say goodbye to him...the franga way

Bring back the Lockett era
Griggsy
SS Life Member

Always stood up for him when people said he was only decent because he inherited a list. And now he leaves to join another young club where the work is half done. Freo is a top 8 side without injuries much like we were. Heard of fairweather fans, maybe a fairweather coach?

bozza1980
Club Player

If that is the way the club reacted, I most definitely support the stance.

Cannot believe it.

Definitely a sour taste left by it all.

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friends.
Tom_Sainter
Club Player

I had such respect for Ross, always loved listening to his pressers and thought he was a man of integrity....
How wrong I was.
Bring on banger

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

How about the board do something really positive and kick themselves OUT!

Griggsy
SS Life Member

thejiggingsaint wrote:Onya Joffaboy!!! Perfectly put! This guy has destroyed his entire reputation and is going to feel the heat over there! Pressure? Man, he doesn't know the emaning of it YET? ALL that money! ALL that expectation! and in Perth too! and nothing but a defensive mindset for his gameplan!!! How will the folks at Subiaco enjoy seeing Pavlich hanging around waiting for the ball to be delivered while the backmen chip it around endlessly? Couldn't have happened to a nicer club!

On a scale of 1 to John Mcenroe how p*ssed would you be if he used an attacking game plan?

tweedaletomanning
Club Player

barks4eva wrote:How about the board do something really positive and kick themselves OUT!
Why? they've done a sterling job!! :roll:

Saintersss
Club Player

I'd love to see all you guys after a break-up. HAHA. :lol:

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

tweedaletomanning wrote:
barks4eva wrote:How about the board do something really positive and kick themselves OUT!
Why? they've done a sterling job!! :roll:
Oh yeah, fantastic

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

They will oversee our next few wooden spoons

Mass exodus coming

AND all because of the board's incompetence which includes the move to Seaford which will also be a factor in the exodus of talent

Austinnn
Club Player

Same for you, please kick yourself out. Take it from me; you won't be missed.

Or at least change the f****** record. Barks forever: should be put down.

Just My Opinion
------------------------------------------------

You'll Never Walk Alone
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva: The board made the right decision to appoint Pelchen and the board new that Lyon had failed. The board was voted on a promise to put as much resources as needed into the footy department...they backed him all the way so that the team could put itself in a position to get into a GF and ultimately win a premiership. He inherited a team that had already played in 2 pre-lims.

I want people to stop marketing this myth that he came into an 'ordinary side' and made it great. If Brad Scott gets the kangas into 2 prelims in 2012 and 2013, and then for some reason he's sacked at end of 2014, are you gunna say they are an ordinary side. Same with the young Tiges- if they manage to finish top 4 two years running and then Hardwick's contract isn't renewed, are we going to say that the new coach of the Tigers is taking over an ordinary side...C'mon people- who is perpetuating this myth...People need to judge him on his actions. His actions throughout the last few weeks in dealing with another club instead of 100% focus on our finals campaign Versus his words should help reduce the amount of Ross Lyon devotees out there.

Ross has consistently failed to develop our list. That's right he has failed. Maybe he had the best intentions with his philosophy of recycled players, but the results show that he did not improve the team enough. Lyon's legacy is going to be as an ordinary coach with a great game plan (yes Ross it is a great game plan, but it was inherited from Roosy - just like you inherited the Saints playing list). Ross failed to recruit well and has no idea how to teach, motivate, encourage and develop juniors into seniors. Name one forward that he has developed in 5yrs...can you name a backman that Lyon debuted as a senior AFL player and that Lyon himself has developed in 5 yrs? No you cannot...The board made the right decision to appoint Pelchen and the board new that Lyon had failed our club.

He's a dog and I say we will be better and stronger without him. The players will actually play better without him...Mark my words - the dog and his message was getting lost - because basically he is a pr##k of a boss and a pr##k of a manager. He seemed to me to be resenting the list for not giving him the glory that he thought he deserved...Well Rossy boy, you are a dog and good riddance.
Last edited by Scollop on Fri 16 Sep 2011 10:46am, edited 2 times in total.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Not sure why people here disrespect malthouse. Ok so he lost his rag one night against milney. Big whoops. U don't survive in this business or get 3 flags if u are a bd bloke. U have hundreds of employees to deal with. Malthouse must be a decent man to his staff and players. They must like him or at very least respect him. Lyon will never win one flag. Too conservative. Too controlling. too insecure.