Footy Show to reveal Lyon's move?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Newman
Club Player

Footy Show to reveal Lyon's move?

Looks like we won't be hearing anything official today re-Ross Lyon. Surely the news breakers Damian Barrett or Craig Hutchison will have the story tonight. Love to see Ross on Footy Show saying "sorry Garry I'm stayin with the Saints - if you love the club that much - time for you to step in as coach." Of course now we have stories coming out of Adelaide that they are approaching Ross.

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

Ross isn't going anywhere anytime soon

End Of An Era
Club Player

I hope Ross does leave. He has destroyed our list with his stuborness. He should have been getting games into all the youngsters this year. He has failed to do this and now we as a club are stuffed.

We need someone like Grant Thomas who played the kids.

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

What news? That he is coaching out his contract? We already know that...

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

End Of An Era wrote:I hope Ross does leave. He has destroyed our list with his stuborness. He should have been getting games into all the youngsters this year. He has failed to do this and now we as a club are stuffed.

Do I need to link the media about Cripps compartment syndrome, Ledger doing a similar hamstring injury to Roo and Raph, Siposs carrying shin issues, the week that Ferguson and Crocker (who we sponsor) having season ending surgery?

Goodness me, maybe time to bid thee all 'ciao for now' as I can't stand the off season silly non factual/over reactive posting.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

End Of An Era wrote:I hope Ross does leave. He has destroyed our list with his stuborness. He should have been getting games into all the youngsters this year. He has failed to do this and now we as a club are stuffed.

You again. :twisted:

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
meher baba
Saintsational Legend

Ross's main "move" is a sort of shimmying hip wobble, isn't it?

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

stkildathunda wrote:What news? That he is coaching out his contract? We already know that...
More likely announcing his contract extension if anything. Garry Lyon will be disheartened.

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

SENsaintsational wrote:
stkildathunda wrote:What news? That he is coaching out his contract? We already know that...
More likely announcing his contract extension if anything. Garry Lyon will be disheartened.
Thats assuming there is a contract extension. Thats one thing that was never said was going to happen the other day. They said they were still working on that. (channel 10 that is)

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Appearing more likely that he is staying. Even Robbo is telling Melbourne to go after Leigh Matthews.

The media have accepted that Ross is staying and there is no story.

Personally, I thought he would go and I am rapt he is staying put. I'm now 80-20 in my mind that he is staying where I was 30-70 on him going after Saturday night.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:Appearing more likely that he is staying. Even Robbo is telling Melbourne to go after Leigh Matthews.

The media have accepted that Ross is staying and there is no story.

Personally, I thought he would go and I am rapt he is staying put. I'm now 80-20 in my mind that he is staying where I was 30-70 on him going after Saturday night.
Well there's still Adelaide and maybe even Carlton.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
fingers
Saintsational Legend

I really hope the era of your d**khead posts comes to an end.

Junction Oval
SS Life Member

The media has gone very quiet on this - a good sign, so it looks like Ross will be with us next year and on.

They are now likely to be working on the "details" of a future contract and it's asociated conditions and potential changes within the Football Department, which will not be done overnight.

I will be interested to see whether it is next year, plus 2 or 3 years. Hopefully + 3 years for me.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

I hope you leave fool.

I love this club
freeseptember
Club Player

Not sure any of you are accurate....just saying.

saintly
Saintsational Legend

stkildathunda wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
Thats assuming there is a contract extension. Thats one thing that was never said was going to happen the other day. They said they were still working on that. (channel 10 that is)
contract extentions don't take a few days , it could be weeks before there is an announcement.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Damien and CRaig will be running their little fingers offf trying to make an announcement

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
mohannair
Club Player

In simple words get f----d.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

mohannair wrote:

Give End of an era a chance you guys. I mean, obviously he's not alone in his condemnation of Lyon. This is why no other club is expressing interest in Lyon as their coach. The man obviously has no idea and hasn't won any respect in the footy world........

Right now Lyon is the most in-demand coach in the league. there is a reason for that.

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

Is that you NeXus ? Wish you would leave :arrow:

No Contract, No contact :shock:
bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

The list changes for 2025 have begun, always an interesting time for an avid supporter.
End Of An Era
Club Player

fingers wrote:

I really hope the era of your d**khead posts comes to an end.
Hey fingers, it just goes to show that even though you are a life member of SS it still doesn't mean you know anything. You owe me an appology big time.

End Of An Era
Club Player

Stillwaiting wrote:

I hope you leave fool.
You owe me an appology too.

End Of An Era
Club Player

mohannair wrote:

You owe me an appology as well and should also be banned for swearing.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Why do they owe you an apology?

Because you wanted GT back?

Not about you troll.

Piss off clown.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)