Will be a Saints v/s Cats Grand Final

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

mohannair
Club Player

Will be a Saints v/s Cats Grand Final

Do not know why, but got a strange feeling it will be a Saints v/s Cats Grand Final.

Will win 2morrow & then will beat a Franklin less Hawks.

Darren
Club Player

nah, sadly i think it'll be collingwood v geelong

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Shame we are on Collingwoods side of the draw. To beat them they will need to have a a very off day.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
mohannair
Club Player

clarky449 wrote:Shame we are on Collingwoods side of the draw. To beat them they will need to have a a very off day.
Can Eagles upset them?

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Easy does it...

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:Shame we are on Collingwoods side of the draw. To beat them they will need to have a a very off day.
Well if they were on the other side of the draw we'd have to beat them in the GF.

And as unlikely as a flag might seem to some, there's little point aiming for anything less after 2009 & 2010.

Let's hope we can earn a crack at them in 2 weeks time.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

WOW!!! Did we beat Sydney then? Did I miss the game? How did Roo go? Did we manage to keep Goodsie quiet? I can't believe I missed the Sydney win :oops: AND the prelim :roll: Whats the ticket arrangements for the GF? Who is sitting where? ......WHAT? Eh? We haven't actually PLAYED yet? How can that be? the OP says we're playing Geelong in the Grand Final! have I missed something here? D'you mean to say we have to actually go out tomorrow night and PLAY before we can be in the GF? WHAT!!!!!!!!??? we then have to PLAY a preliminary final (possibly at Subiaco) to be in the GF? This is all wrong!!!! Bloody AFL!!!!! :twisted: :wink: :wink: :wink:

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Austinnn
Club Player

Take a look at my post here for the truth of the matter

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... t=#1133022

Just My Opinion
------------------------------------------------

You'll Never Walk Alone
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

WOW!!!! Thats it then! Where did I sit at the GF? did I get a good seat and I guess I would be jigging my butt off post-game!!! Funny though? it doesn't QUITE feel as though we've just won the 2011 flag? :?

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote:WOW!!!! Thats it then! Where did I sit at the GF? did I get a good seat and I guess I would be jigging my butt off post-game!!! Funny though? it doesn't QUITE feel as though we've just won the 2011 flag? :?
Hang on to your hat, we wouldn't want you to go off half jigged :D

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

SORRY mate! I'm in Young & Jacksons getting blotto ATM celebrating the flag win!!!! Please let me know when the lads are getting to fed square for the celebrations!

gringo
Saintsational Legend

I had a dream we flogged the WCE in the big one, I still live in hope.

jays
Club Player

would have to beat pies

SaintSimmo
Club Player

I have this very strong feeling west coast will knock off the pies without ben reid and dale thomas.

As of this, if we somehow make it to the prelim we will play west coast in perth. Which i much prefer over pies at mcg, as we actually play subiaco very well.

Sainter for life.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Re: Will be a Saints v/s Cats Grand Final

mohannair wrote:Do not know why, but got a strange feeling it will be a Saints v/s Cats Grand Final.

Will win 2morrow & then will beat a Franklin less Hawks.
Wot ya smokin' bro?

I need sum ov dat kinda gear!!!

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Personally I think we can beat the Pies, and the Cats, and the Hawks.... I reckon we can beat anyone if we get up and about.

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

No we cant make the GF. One finals win would be Ok and 2 fantastic. We cant win 3 and we cant beat the pies after they have a week off and we have probably had 2 very hard games. But it all helps for next year.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:No we cant make the GF. One finals win would be Ok and 2 fantastic. We cant win 3 and we cant beat the pies after they have a week off and we have probably had 2 very hard games. But it all helps for next year.
So we should have a "throw the towel in" policy? Just give up because it's too hard?

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St. Luke wrote:
plugger66 wrote:No we cant make the GF. One finals win would be Ok and 2 fantastic. We cant win 3 and we cant beat the pies after they have a week off and we have probably had 2 very hard games. But it all helps for next year.
So we should have a "throw the towel in" policy? Just give up because it's too hard?
Who said that and when does my opinion make one little bit of difference to how the players play. I cant see how we can make the GF. You obviously think we will win it. Will the players play better because you think that. No. I will go tonight thinking we will win. If we do I will go next week thinking we will win and so on but if I look at it in a big picture I dont think we have much hope at all in making the GF.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

A win tonight makes it look a little more interesting though doesn't it?

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote:WOW!!! Did we beat Sydney then? Did I miss the game?
You just turn up at the LEGENDS BAR tonight with those three pension cheques and we'll let you know whilst demolishing their value :wink: :lol: :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
St. Luke wrote:
Who said that and when does my opinion make one little bit of difference to how the players play. I cant see how we can make the GF. You obviously think we will win it. Will the players play better because you think that. No. I will go tonight thinking we will win. If we do I will go next week thinking we will win and so on but if I look at it in a big picture I dont think we have much hope at all in making the GF.
+1

He does sometimes talk sense St. Luke!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St. Luke wrote:
+1

He does sometimes talk sense St. Luke!
Big difference between can't make it and won't make it.

A Saints supporter without hope is not a Saints supporter.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Yawn yawn yawn :lol: I'll wait and see the result of tonight before I clamber up higher on my soapbox :D

Junction Oval
SS Life Member

Any chance of Gardi getting a gig tonight?