TOMMY WALSH MUST PLAY THIS WEEK

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rexy
SS Life Member

Would still be considered as in the mix IMO, finished the season in better form than Lynch or Syposs, has played back and forward, has a big body and his mobility from what i have seen would suit either Etihads dry conditions or the wide open spaces of the G and Subi on a sunny spring day!

Not likely but not out of the question either.

Maybe this year?
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

rexy wrote:Would still be considered as in the mix IMO, finished the season in better form than Lynch or Syposs, has played back and forward, has a big body and his mobility from what i have seen would suit either Etihads dry conditions or the wide open spaces of the G and Subi on a sunny spring day!

Sorry but if Walsh plays we have had at least 5 injuries. He is no hope as is no other player now apart from injuries or suspension. RL is now only going to play players who have experience. It is to late for the young guys.

rexy
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
rexy wrote:Would still be considered as in the mix IMO, finished the season in better form than Lynch or Syposs, has played back and forward, has a big body and his mobility from what i have seen would suit either Etihads dry conditions or the wide open spaces of the G and Subi on a sunny spring day!

Sorry but if Walsh plays we have had at least 5 injuries. He is no hope as is no other player now apart from injuries or suspension. RL is now only going to play players who have experience. It is to late for the young guys.
No need to be sorry, like I said not likely but not out of the question IMO.

Certainly hope he continues to train and prepare mentally and physically as if he is a chance!

Maybe this year?
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Lyon missed the boat on this one.

Walsh should have been in the team from at least round 8 on and by now we might have some X factor we really need.

Almost 24yo, physically equipped and given his good form in the VFL it's a disgrace that he has as yet not been given an opportunity.

I hope he stays but his frustration at not being selected might see him go elsewhere.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

RIX

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
samoht
Saintsational Legend
Location: https://www.amazon.com.au/Fugitive-Sold ... B00EO1GCNK

barks4eva wrote:Lyon missed the boat on this one.

Walsh should have been in the team from at least round 8 on and by now we might have some X factor we really need.

Almost 24yo, physically equipped and given his good form in the VFL it's a disgrace that he has as yet not been given an opportunity.

I hope he stays but his frustration at not being selected might see him go elsewhere.
Why play Walsh, a near 24y.o. who's physically equipped when you can keep playing the less physically developed 18 or 19 y.o. kids until they get hurt (like Siposs or Ledger).
How many chances did Lynch get this year ?

Trust (until you bust) in our selectors.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Hi barks, fancy seeing you on this thread?

Proves I can catch a fish even in this weather!

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:

Hi barks, fancy seeing you on this thread?

Proves I can catch a fish even in this weather!
dream on numbnuts

Austinnn
Club Player

Arrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
There are some bloody dreamers on here. ENOUGH!

Walsh will NOT play this finals series. He WILL still be with the Saints in 2012. He WILL get plenty of games then. This is SENSIBLE policy.

If we had some of you clowns running the club, we'd have a period so unsuccessful it'd make the 80's look like the glory days. But you just keep on howling at the wind, the more time you spend on this forum is less time you're free to plant bombs in buildings.

Just My Opinion
------------------------------------------------

You'll Never Walk Alone
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Austinnn wrote:Arrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
There are some bloody dreamers on here. ENOUGH!

Walsh will NOT play this finals series. He WILL still be with the Saints in 2012. He WILL get plenty of games then. This is SENSIBLE policy.

If we had some of you clowns running the club, we'd have a period so unsuccessful it'd make the 80's look like the glory days. But you just keep on howling at the wind, the more time you spend on this forum is less time you're free to plant bombs in buildings.
I always said we rushed Dermott McNicol :wink: