Just to clear things up

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Onya spinner.....your another who is able to judge the quality of posts...because you are such an authority...seriously..

Your generally viewed as a seriel sniper who takes cheap shots.....

Problem with the fab 5 they honestly belive the are speaking for everyone when they decide a posts quality.....which is actually just a post which is anti establishment...

Question stk at your peril....with these hero stk supporters

Reality is
I continually ask questions or make statements you dont like....generally because they are of a negative nature....or disagree with a club direction/decision
Not sure i can be accused of hindsoght posting....on one hand i get accused of going early, then for bleating in hindsight....cant be both....truth is, i do both....i just call it when i see it, if that means sticking the neck out...who cares
and if i am wrong (which i am quote a bit) i wear it....no biggie....especially if that means stk gain
Plugger66 is consistently trying to prove me wrong....which is fine...and whilst his argument is rarely footy opinion (more that lyon must be right or we dont have all the fact so we cannot comment) it is generally considered and often valid.....tone is patronising....at least he keeps the argument to the topic of thread....or past threads..rarely gets personal
MM....nasty, personal and angry flavour...plays the man not the ball........

The other guys have egos that match mine....perhaps there is friction....

Austinnn
Club Player

BigMart wrote:Onya spinner.....your another who is able to judge the quality of posts...because you are such an authority...seriously..

Problem with the fab 5 they honestly belive the are speaking for everyone when they decide a posts quality.....which is actually just a post which is anti establishment...

Question stk at your peril....with these hero stk supporters

Reality is
I continually ask questions or make statements you dont like....generally because they are of a negative nature....or disagree with a club direction/decision
Not sure i can be accused of hindsoght posting....on one hand i get accused of going early, then for bleating in hindsight....cant be both....truth is, i do both....i just call it when i see it, if that means sticking the neck out...who cares
and if i am wrong (which i am quote a bit) i wear it....no biggie....especially if that means stk gain
Plugger66 is consistently trying to prove me wrong....which is fine...and whilst his argument is rarely footy opinion (more that lyon must be right or we dont have all the fact so we cannot comment) it is generally considered and often valid.....tone is patronising....at least he keeps the argument to the topic of thread....or past threads..rarely gets personal
MM....nasty, personal and angry flavour...plays the man not the ball........

The other guys have egos that match mine....perhaps there is friction....
crrrrrrrrrrrringe

Just My Opinion
------------------------------------------------

You'll Never Walk Alone
matrix
Saintsational Legend

this is brill

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Onya spinner.....your another who is able to judge the quality of posts...because you are such an authority...seriously..

Problem with the fab 5 they honestly belive the are speaking for everyone
This made me laugh. I love a taste of irony before bed. :lol: