I hope they throw the book at ziebel

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

I really felt for him. He realised a split second too late what was coming. An act that he will learn from. The only thing in his favour was that Roo was not seriously hurt. 2-3 weeks. Not sure on his record with the MRP so whether or not it can be toned down a bit.

I didn't like the crowd booing him. Good to see Roo and Ziebel chatting after the game and I believe he was also apologising to Roo. A dumb act for sure, but not necessarily a spiteful one.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
SteveStevens66
Club Player

Hurricane wrote:If he doesnt get at least 3 the MRP is a complete joke
If he does get "at least 3" the MRP will still be a complete joke.

Carna Saints!!!
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

saint75 wrote: The only thing in his favour was that Roo was not seriously hurt..
Could have fooled me. Looked like a broken neck for a minute and the only reason Roo will play next week is because he'll overrule the doctors on the severity of the concussion.

Good to see Armo etc remonstrate with the idiot.

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

yeah, it was nasty but it really looked to me like the kid did everything he could to avoid a poor result. almost succeeded too - if he hadn't landed back on nick i think it would have been fine.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

wont miss with concussion as he stayed on the park

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

bergholt wrote:yeah, it was nasty but it really looked to me like the kid did everything he could to avoid a poor result. almost succeeded too - if he hadn't landed back on nick i think it would have been fine.
Exactly. It wasn't the initial hit that dazed roo, it was when Ziebel fell on his head. He will get suspended, it just depends on the MRP and their 'chook lotto' system.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
matrix
Saintsational Legend

said on gameday he went down the rooms and had the concussion test and was cleared
all fine

looked nasty tho