AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

did you know its 20 full rolls of the mouse wheel to scroll just that post

what an interesting fact

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:did you know its 20 full rolls of the mouse wheel to scroll just that post

what an interesting fact
I'm using the iPhone.

And I've lost all the skin from the tip of my index finger :shock:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Re: AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!

BonoRocks wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
BallBanger wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
BallBanger wrote:
BonoRocks wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
BallBanger wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
BallBanger wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:
Moorabbin Man wrote:
Do you actually think any one will read this?
dont need to, clearly stated for fact.. only need to read the first 3 lines to know what was being discussed..
Joffa girl will read it.....he needs to loosen his grip on himself although he will deny that too

wow a mans man is our joffa.

How can he call someone else a liar, has he no shame.

Did I say I hate hypocrites
Fkn hell what a sad bastard you are to cut an paste from years ago.

What a meerry life you must leave.

BTW nobody would read that.

A waste of hours on your part, but obviously someone with no life.

What a sad cabbage you are :roll:

Is that all you can say liar/hypocrite.....you calling me a sad cabbage my god I'm hurt...do you stand up and take notice of what that other liar malthouse says

You still don't get it do you?
What I dont get is the fact that you never have anything intelligent to say and all you ever do is come on and troll.

Now toddle of you sad pice of nothingness, I wont respond to your infantile blatherings again, life is too short to spend it on halfwit idiots like you.

Goodbye you absolute cabbage :roll: :roll:
lol me thinks joffs intelect wont allow him to understand Ballbangers discussions on our drafting so its easier to go with cabbage comments and ignore it.. Stick with the kids online mate, u seem to get on well with them.. Having a crack at someone for personal attacks when seems to me they started at your end and continue...
Go back and read that post (if you can). It shows where thais Ballbanger character starts personally attacking me because i ask him a simple question.

Seems he gets into a great big lather because i dare to question his hero, St.Marts attack on Beveridge and Howard.

i actually say that they may be right and that I respect St.Marts opinion, but this doesn't stop this Ballbanger goose from attacking me and insulting me.

It is hilarious that this total doofus has copy and pastred that whole thread considering it vindicates my position, that Howard might be no good but it was too early to tell.

So I stand by my earlier post that this fool is a LIAR and misrepresented my position.

Seems like this bloke has a very fragile ego 8-) 8-)

Hilarious

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

I stuck my neck out....

Wouldnt have done it with no knowledge.....why would i pot young howard, without knowing anything about him...

My first cousin had played on howard earlier in the year.....and said he could run....but had no idea...records suggest he had a good game on brad...

This to me, suggested brad was taken as a smokey at pick 27 which to me was ridiculous

Dawes, mckenzie, pettard, tippett, davey, goldstein
Six of the next 10 picks

After that
Houli, Krakour, dick, garland, reimers, schofield, Thomas, Gray
8 of the next 15

Play the percentages......at least

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

5 years ago the club got a draft pick wrong.

Move on I say :roll:

St Ick
SS Hall of Fame

Dr Spaceman wrote:5 years ago the club got a draft pick wrong.

Amen brother! Wouldn't be the first, wont be the last and every club has a whole heap of picks they'd have again if they had the chance. I wonder why some people still barrack for the Saints they obviously have so much hate toward the club for various issues - I just don't get it.

Strength through Loyalty
Go those mighty Sainters!!
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

St Ick wrote:

Amen brother! Wouldn't be the first, wont be the last and every club has a whole heap of picks they'd have again if they had the chance. I wonder why some people still barrack for the Saints they obviously have so much hate toward the club for various issues - I just don't get it.
Whole thing was that St.Mart had a go at a draftee 5 seconds after he was drafted, I had a go at St.Mart for having a go at an 18 y.o. kid, and then this Ballbanger comes riding in like some white knight to defend St.Marts honour (like he needs help to defend himself :roll:)

Hooray, like I said in the post FOUR YEARS AGO ( FFS :roll: ) St.Mart may well have been right, but it was too early to write off a kid when he hadn't even kicked a football at training for us.

Really it was a difference of opinion, but this Ballbanger goose has some huge chip on his shoulder about it.

The bloke sounds a bit unhinged with his infantile replies so i have decided to ignore him. No point aggravating someone who seems a bit unstable.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
St Ick
SS Hall of Fame

joffaboy wrote:
St Ick wrote:

Whole thing was that St.Mart had a go at a draftee 5 seconds after he was drafted, I had a go at St.Mart for having a go at an 18 y.o. kid, and then this Ballbanger comes riding in like some white knight to defend St.Marts honour (like he needs help to defend himself :roll:)

Hooray, like I said in the post FOUR YEARS AGO ( FFS :roll: ) St.Mart may well have been right, but it was too early to write off a kid when he hadn't even kicked a football at training for us.

Really it was a difference of opinion, but this Ballbanger goose has some huge chip on his shoulder about it.

The bloke sounds a bit unhinged with his infantile replies so i have decided to ignore him. No point aggravating someone who seems a bit unstable.
Just ignore it, these blokes are doing more damage to the website than any filth supporter trying to troll threads IMO. I have wanted to leave this site plenty of times because of that sort of cr.ap, but keep coming back because I love the saints and, well, love talking about the saints too. It is pretty painful though I must say.

Strength through Loyalty
Go those mighty Sainters!!
BonoRocks
Club Player

[/quote]

Just ignore it, these blokes are doing more damage to the website than any filth supporter trying to troll threads IMO. I have wanted to leave this site plenty of times because of that sort of cr.ap, but keep coming back because I love the saints and, well, love talking about the saints too. It is pretty painful though I must say.[/quote]

yeh we probably feel the same about the saints and only want the best for them. So we keep coming back to read too but generally only read some threads as some on here are not worth trying to talk to, as if you have a difference of opinion you get the cabbage comments. So when we may pop up and add dome comment every now and then apparently all we do is troll if we have a difference of opinion.

Joffa taking a guy rated so lowly when there were plenty of others much higher rated and since proven to be good footballers is not smart drafting, take the chance of getting him later on and if he was gone we would have had someone whom was equally rated anyway. Thats the point of ballbangers comments and reading that thread looked like you didnt like the opinions and went off on personal attacks as his opinion was based on no qualification that obviously JB had over the time and how dare his choices be questioned. JB such a good qualification that we have been chyt for such a long time. Not entirely his problem it would be lack of funds and people in this area also.. But he is a very big part of it.

BallBanger
Club Player

Joffa you are a pathological liar...
I remember listening to that draft and was pissed off as soon as I heard Howards name (a smokie taken that early)...my wife was with me in the car and we were at a major shopping centre so the draft must have been saturday....the panel had not heard of him and even sheehan had to research and came up with Footscray maybe going to rookie at best

If you read my thread it was march and was not in response to BM comments after the draft as indicated by you...more lies

Like I said, have you no shame

Its ironic that you have liar posted on all your threads.

It had nothing to do with Howard but the logic of taking a smokie so early...something that you have never been able to grasp.

PS you spend a bit of time on here for someone that has a life....unlike myself who has no life....

Doing a lot of sooking for someone with a big self opinionated ego.

fingers
Saintsational Legend

Did someone really cut and paste all that from years gone by or did hey save the transcripts in case this fateful day arose?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

fingers wrote:Did someone really cut and paste all that from years gone by or did hey save the transcripts in case this fateful day arose?
I dont know but I have just saved your post in case I have to use it again.

fingers
Saintsational Legend

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

New postPosted: Tue 23 Aug 2011 8:42am Post subject: Reply with quote
fingers wrote:
Did someone really cut and paste all that from years gone by or did hey save the transcripts in case this fateful day arose?

;)

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Some save transcripts.....others make list...

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
fingers wrote:Did someone really cut and paste all that from years gone by or did hey save the transcripts in case this fateful day arose?
Beware of Julian Assange lurking :shock:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Someone is a little unhinged hence I dont respond to them. That someone should go and get some help for their delusions and unstable temper tantrums.

What a pill :D :D (oh and a LIAR to boot).

Lance or James??

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:I stuck my neck out....

Wouldnt have done it with no knowledge.....why would i pot young howard, without knowing anything about him...

My first cousin had played on howard earlier in the year.....and said he could run....but had no idea...records suggest he had a good game on brad...

This to me, suggested brad was taken as a smokey at pick 27 which to me was ridiculous

Dawes, mckenzie, pettard, tippett, davey, goldstein
Six of the next 10 picks

After that
Houli, Krakour, dick, garland, reimers, schofield, Thomas, Gray
8 of the next 15

Play the percentages......at least
You were 100% correct as it turned out, great call but it did not stop the apologist flogs who follow like sheep from abusing you for having the audacity to question a nuffy decision made by those who are paid good money to get it right AND quite obviously a lot of the time they have NFI, as do those who defend this nonsense!

BonoRocks
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
Someone is a little unhinged hence I dont respond to them. That someone should go and get some help for their delusions and unstable temper tantrums.

What a pill :D :D (oh and a LIAR to boot).
for someone with such a life you seem to spend such a great amount of time on this forum, each to their own I suppose, whatever makes people happy in the end, but you like pumping up your own tyres with your 15000 posts, does that qualify you for guru status? and someone cant think something is stupid because he is not as qualified to mak the judgment. Cause JB was such a gun recruiter over the years, we have loads of premierships to back up his skills..

Id sitll like to know why you think it wasnt dumb taking a lowly rated player so highly in a draft, when we probably could have gotten him later if not someone as equally talented, We gave up a load of decent players soon after with that pick.. As ballbanger said Sheehan didnt even know the guy and had to go off and research him, not the usual thing with high draft picks, Fisher and Gwilt at 50-60 picks is a slightly different storey.. Fisher was already an athlete, Gwilt was one of 5 equal best on ground in a grand final, so we got lucky, as yes he has turned out every well. But we didnt throw away a 2nd round pick on him, like we have also done on duds like mcgough and ackland. hindsite is wonderful yes, but to gamble so highly on a player not looked at being drafted till the end of the draft or maybe rookied, was dumb...

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Why the hell did we pick up Greg Sharpe? :shock:

The club has never recovered :twisted:

BonoRocks
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:Why the hell did we pick up Greg Sharpe? :shock:

its not about who, its about taking such a large risk so early in a draft on a player we could have easily got later on or someone equally as rated.. and then not allowed to think its stupid cause your not qaulified to do so. JB is so qualified we have been the stand out side in the comp since he has been onboard.. Shame you cant contradict what he is doing..

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

BonoRocks wrote:

its not about who, its about taking such a large risk so early in a draft on a player we could have easily got later on or someone equally as rated.. and then not allowed to think its stupid cause your not qaulified to do so. JB is so qualified we have been the stand out side in the comp since he has been onboard.. Shame you cant contradict what he is doing..
I prefer to keep my eyes on the road. Others prefer to continually look in the rear vision mirror.

Each to their own I suppose.

BonoRocks
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:
BonoRocks wrote:

I prefer to keep my eyes on the road. Others prefer to continually look in the rear vision mirror.

Each to their own I suppose.
its also a lot to do with cabbage comments, cause its of a different opinion to a such glorified forum member, would be nice to know how he doesnt think it was dumb and how can people question their obviously profound experience.. which has gained us squat in what football is measured..

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Well done dennis pagan

But if you dont review and reflect.....you never improve.

However 2006......pales into insignificance when looking at 2009....

Now ther's some mis-management......

In that period
We delistednMaguire
Let go Ball for ZERO
Picked up Smith and Pattison
Overlooked Cousins
Traded a first round pick for Lovett...a well known complete and utter moron
Recruited Winmar

Did anything go right from that draft period

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I wish people would quote who they are answering too or are they that arrogant they expect people to know what their post is all about. I see the Captain is in the house again. Hello Captain Hindsight. i wouldnt have recruited Winmar, I would have looked at that draft today to see who has turned out to be the best player and then I would say I would have recruited him or another star. You can all call me Captain.