anyone day-tripping up to Sydney tomorrow...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintScottOfSydney

anyone day-tripping up to Sydney tomorrow...

catch a train from the airport to Central, then switch over to platforms 11-15. Tomorrow is classed as a special event so direct trains to Olympic Park are running from the city. It's about a 20 minute trip.

Also, your ticket to the match gets you onto the special services. However you'll still need to buy a return ticket from Domestic to Central - which is about $20 I think (expensive I know - private train line etc etc)

trains run directly back to Central afterward. The Swans fans aren't too bad for the most part and given Chamberlain is the ump, no doubt we'll have something to moan about afterward with them.

Weather is supposed to be about 17' but it was quite nice today in the sun. We've had rain the past few days so bring a raincoat

I can't believe Eddie McGuire and I have the Celtic Football Club in common...he should be a Hun
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Thanks for the info.

I was thinking of doing a Tiger day trip but can't trust the fokers to be reliable enough!

I'm foxtel live in HD at home instead.