Too Late now Eddie(Hypocrite)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:stand corrected stinger- was using the media lingo of an even 18 mths
but it could be 17 or 16 - Round 3
:wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
westy
Club Player

stinger wrote:i just watched afl 360 and i'm starting to love robbo..in a manly way of course...stuck it right up mickie milkshake....

..made me think..will the guy be remembered as a hero or a villain....to me he will always be regarded as a low life and i'm ashamed he played for the saints....premierships won elsewhere notwithstanding...bottom dwelling scum sucker afaic.....

collingwood supporters as a group are the pits....sure there might be the odd decent one...but you got to remember that this is the mob that cuz held his jumper up to showing his magnificent upper body.....now milne is the subject of their taunts...

up until now the afl has done sfa to stop them....a fact pointed out tonight on afl 360 by a guy who until now as bagged us this year....not robbo of course..

this is an interesting article by smith in the australian too...worth the read......mm is running out of friends...

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/sp ... 6116287603

18months ago.???..pigs arse mm

http://www.sportal.com.au/mediaplayer/a ... eave-11105
Spot on Stinger. Mr milkshake is more friends at a greater rate than our unillustrious PM. At the end of it all, there will be two things that the scum supporters will be remembered for.. Their disgusting treatment of Winmar and McAdam and their equally disgusting treatment of Milney, with the latter permeated by mr. milkshake. It is odd you because thos three guys have got more class and talent than their team will ever have.

I'm livin' in a madhouse
markp
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:this is an interesting article by smith in the australian too...worth the read......mm is running out of friends...

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/sp ... 6116287603
Yup, a very interesting article.

I reckon that many in the media would have bookmarked Mick for an eventual square up at one point or other over the years... as he is such an unmitigated and obnoxious pr!ck.

But I also reckon he is living testament to the expression; 'what does not bend must break'... he could've shown just a modicum of humility and probably had everyone saying what a great guy he is... maybe even could yet, but almost certainly will not.