Collingwood fans show their good sportsmanship.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/c ... 6115561647

couple of comments that show the thinking of the authors and the spin from Collingwood
Collingwood's response yesterday headed competition-wide outrage.
mm think it may have followed not headed ...
Etihad Stadium boss Ian Collins said the venue would respond in seconds if complaints were made by spectators

which is why the two mature persons near us were not removed when security spoke to them with about 5 minutes to go in the game...

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
markinUSA
SS Life Member

Intimidation like this is a form of cheating - trying to make a slanderous accusation at a person playing sport for the express purpose of changing the result. It is also cowardly thuggery, of course, and if it wasn't informally condoned by Collingwood, people in their cheersquad would have their memberships removed. It's the most disgraceful thing in years in football... and the finger has to be pointed at Malthouse for starting it.
HE should have been penalized so much more, in the first place, and then that would have been the end of it. Imagine if Malthouse had been banned from coaching for a month, and the AFL had said anyone who yells it in a crowd would be banned from footy for a year... it just wouldn't have happened last weekend.

"Don't give up, never give up" - Robert Harvey.
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

The photo on the HS website this morning says it all.

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/20 ... -milne.jpg

The ringleader's there in all his 'glory'.

What will be done?

Words. No more.

Those feral hordes are far too valuable and Malthouse/McGuire are far too powerful to call account.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
poatina
Club Player

Collingwood fans show their good sportsmanship

The HS did contain this howler from a Feral Supporter ( this is cut and paste , no alteration to spelling )
Milne Im sorry, although I wasnt involved, and im sorry you are such a pre-madonna.

Jewellzy
Club Player

The fat boy in the lime undershirt was just demonstrating how many times in his lifetime he will get a chance to sleep with a woman.

The Phoenix Suns and St.Kilda Saints should have at least 5 championships between them since their sudden surge to elite status in 2004.

Actual championships: 0
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

My letter to the editor for the Herald Sun:

So Collingwood coach Michael Malthouse “doesn’t get itâ€

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

I blame Malthouse for all this.

saint tash
Club Player

Yipper gets his own back....

Oh when the saints go charging in!
stairwaytoheaven
Club Player

Eddie.s comment on channel ten news was lame and un forgiveable.
He said it would be hard to control a group of twenty or something like that.
Milney is seeking legal advise i don"t blame him sue the backside off them and make a stand.
An eagles plyer has been suspended for one week for not so nice remarks about a demons mother

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stairwaytoheaven wrote:Eddie.s comment on channel ten news was lame and un forgiveable.
He said it would be hard to control a group of twenty or something like that.
Milney is seeking legal advise i don"t blame him sue the backside off them and make a stand.
An eagles plyer has been suspended for one week for not so nice remarks about a demons mother
I doubt Milney is seeking any legal advise. And if he is I suggest George Defteros isnt the one to seek it off.

spert
Saintsational Legend

This can all be put to rest by winning from here on and getting a flag- the best way to shut up doubters.

tweedaletomanning
Club Player

Jewellzy wrote:The fat boy in the lime undershirt was just demonstrating how many times in his lifetime he will get a chance to sleep with a woman.
Am I allowed to name and shame him, or are there legal reasons I can't.

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Apparently according to the hun, the gentleman to the right of Joffa in a baseball cap and glasses is Justice Shane Marshall of the Federal Court who was sitting there at the invitation of Joffa.

Justice Shane Marshall as in Justice Shane Marshall who the St Kilda Football Club and player Samuel Gilbert appeared before just prior to Xmas to have an injunction placed against Kim Isabella Duthie re the publication fo photos?

Er conflict of interest methinks.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

tweedaletomanning wrote:
Jewellzy wrote:The fat boy in the lime undershirt was just demonstrating how many times in his lifetime he will get a chance to sleep with a woman.
I believe the only thing you need to fear is his appetite.

Wouldn't want to be alone with him in a locked room if he was hungry...

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
tweedaletomanning wrote:

Are we sure it's not a female? :wink:

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Thinline wrote:
tweedaletomanning wrote:

Are we sure it's not a female? :wink:
Fair call.

Look at that photo. REALLY look at it.

What on earth motivates people a) to be like that? b) to think it's somehow 'fun'?

It's really very, very weird.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:The photo on the HS website this morning says it all.

What will be done?

Words. No more.

Those feral hordes are far too valuable and Malthouse/McGuire are far too powerful to call account.
I have just looked at that photo closely for the first time as I tend not to read crap when the filth, fat ed, mick shithouse are involved. What I am amazed about is the looks of pure hatred on those morons faces (or is it thier arses). This is way beyond normal footy fans behaviour, do not understand that mentality.

I love this club
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Stillwaiting wrote:

What will be done?

Words. No more.

I have just looked at that photo closely for the first time as I tend not to read crap when the filth, fat ed, mick shithouse are involved. What I am amazed about is the looks of pure hatred on those morons faces (or is it thier arses). This is way beyond normal footy fans behaviour, do not understand that mentality.
What's even more scary is that their team is the reigning Premier, they are well placed to follow it up again this year and this is a fairly meaningless Home and Away game :shock:

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

How about the female in the black singlet back right? I reckon she'd bite your nuts completely off if she got half a chance. :shock:

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
Sobraz
SS Life Member

I find it extrememly sad...

It is always the lowest form of people in our society that stoop to these levels..

This is their time to feel like they are something other than the pathetic, low life scum that they really are...

They validate themselves by abusing someone who has achieved something greater than they ever will...

Not just for Magpies supporters (who clearly the worst, and take pride in such disgraceful behaviour), but all supporters who feel the need to lean over the fence, or stand in packs and personally abuse a player playing a game, that they pay money to attend...

It is really quite odd...

What satisfaction is gained from acting this way??..

Support your team, revell in success, question the umpires, even jeer an oppostion players on field errors, but to personally abuse and attack an oppostion player, from any team, in any sport, is a disgrace and a blight on those individuals as so called 'people'...

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:

What will be done?

Words. No more.

What's even more scary is that their team is the reigning Premier, they are well placed to follow it up again this year and this is a fairly meaningless Home and Away game :shock:
Yes thats more than likely to happen, they could create a dynasty of darkness over the next few years, they are that good. Until this incedent, they were treated as humans in the media, good to see them coping some bad publicity.
Boy do I hope we can challange next year and knock them off.

I love this club
stinger
Saintsational Legend

isn't that the photo off the u-tube video from our earlier filth match???..the one where that feral woman could be seen and heard calling milney a rapist....someone should know from the fence whether it's the dome or the mcg....

..but it does look like the dome....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

there was another youtube of a few years ago with the filth spitting on (Gherig) I think.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Just posted in today's Age Online

"..."As a representative of St Kilda, I will talk about what Stephen Milne means to us - he's an incredibly consistent performer, really valued around the club, he's a life blood of the club.

"He contributes not only on but off the field in a lot of endeavours for the club, he's a wonderful family man and we value him incredibly highly...."

http://news.theage.com.au/breaking-news ... 1ixmg.html

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

deleted

Ozrulestrace already posted what I wanted to say, unbeknownst to me.
Last edited by Mr Magic on Wed 17 Aug 2011 7:07pm, edited 1 time in total.