Gram

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

groupie1
Club Player

Solar wrote:
bergsone wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
bergsone wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
bergsone wrote:IMO had to improve big time on what he was showing few weeks back,still after how many years ,not sold on Gram.Be happy to see a youngster take his spot
One of the silliest posts on here for a while.
That coming from you,your kidding
No I am serious. Stupid post or you are just having a lend of us. No one couldnt know that little about footy.[/quote Slanging match time is it?If you knew me then you wouldnt be saying so,i dont believe i should have to go through my footballing career.

BTW because I have never been a big Gram fan doesnt mean I wont call it as I see it ,plays well,fair cop,thought he was very ordinary few weeks back,showing a bit now good on him.Winmar or Lynch take his spot down the track,all good
Nah I have to agree with p66 here, stupid post. Ross hs given him some jobs which has seemed to focus him. Using the ball better and seems to have put the court case behind him.
'using the ball better' ? must be kidding me.

Gordon Fode couldda been Plugga
The_Carpet_Snake
Club Player

^^^^^^^^

he's not using the ball better?

You must be kidding me

Love you Lenny
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

According to pro-stats, he had 8 score involvements Friday night.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:According to pro-stats, he had 8 score involvements Friday night.
They were quite obvious too, he played a good game. The Gram we've seen for most of the season has used the ball badly, but credit where its due guys.