RESPECT

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bob__71
Club Player

I think a certain member of the cheer squad should remember what STFU means. And not be surprised that it extracts a reaction from the person he directs it towards.

Personally, I am looking forward to the Saints to rubbing his nose in it next friday night. But only after they have fixed up freo.

Zac Attack
Club Player

bob__71 wrote:I think a certain member of the cheer squad should remember what STFU means. And not be surprised that it extracts a reaction from the person he directs it towards.

Personally, I am looking forward to the Saints to rubbing his nose in it next friday night. But only after they have fixed up freo.
And another one joins the crusade.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Zac Attack wrote:
bob__71 wrote:I think a certain member of the cheer squad should remember what STFU means. And not be surprised that it extracts a reaction from the person he directs it towards.

Crusade? Please explain.

bob__71
Club Player

Zac Attack wrote:

Don't take my response as any sort of agreement with your psycho crusade.

Zac Attack
Club Player

bob__71 wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:

You are right. I am psycho.

Woozle Wozzle.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Zac Attack wrote:
bob__71 wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:

Woozle Wozzle.
What crusade? I am very interested in this.

Zac Attack
Club Player

SENsaintsational wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:

Crusade? Please explain.
Absolutely no idea.

Zac Attack
Club Player

SENsaintsational wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
bob__71 wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:

Woozle Wozzle.
Crusade against Dooley. Will you follow me into battle against him/her/gt?

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Zac Attack wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
bob__71 wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:

Woozle Wozzle.
In a word.....no.

Victory would not be worth the effort.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
Zac Attack
Club Player

GrumpyOne wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
bob__71 wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:

Woozle Wozzle.
In a word.....no.

Victory would not be worth the effort.
That also is a very good point.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:exactly
while long term posters have diff of opinions and it gets heated and posters get pissed off with each other, sending out a general email telling everyone to ignore trolls and they will go away is amazing.

yup
every single poster is going to ignore the troll posts and threads and theyll end up talking/posting to themselves and eventually get bored and go away

brilliant
what it has done, along with the mods changing a certain trolls OP to state

"helen Troll Thread Alert" has stopped the incessant trolling by that poster. Seems to have worked, as it has been missing for a while.

The ignoring is even more effective, the helen troll keeps sending me PM's, which I immediately delete, I dont even read the description.

Just ignore them as they get around the IP ban. Bore them and they will eventually go to greener pastures. (probably back to Bomber Blitz or whereever Essendon troll go to).

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

dcstkfc wrote:This goes beyond the last few days....

The last 2-3 weeks have been bad.

There are a core of about 10-12 trouble posters, none of whom are trouble posters in isolation (not trolls), but when personalities or opinions clash, many try to degrade those who do not agree.

As I said, respect is needed.
Yes so true on the main forum. The GF as well, only need to look at a couple of threads in there - and see how people are spoken down to and slammed when others disagree with their opinions.

Same ones nearly all the time..........
Last edited by MCG-Unit on Thu 04 Aug 2011 3:16pm, edited 1 time in total.

No Contract, No contact :shock:
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

This is a tough one. Part of the problem is the place is governed and/or administered by guidelines and not rules. The problem is further compounded by inconsistent moderating.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Zac Attack wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
bob__71 wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:

Woozle Wozzle.
Mods? Over to you.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:This is a tough one. Part of the problem is the place is governed and/or administered by guidelines and not rules. The problem is further compounded by inconsistent moderating.
Behaviour is actually the main problem. Rules, guidelines, terms of use.....means jack unless people modify their behaviour.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Too many people are simply too interested in posting about themselves or others on the forum.

Discussions on the footy club seem to be of no interest to these people. :roll:

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:This is a tough one. Part of the problem is the place is governed and/or administered by guidelines and not rules. The problem is further compounded by inconsistent moderating.
Behaviour is actually the main problem. Rules, guidelines, terms of use.....means jack unless people modify their behaviour.
Well put SENsaintsational.

We do not have the time to go through every last post and make sure that the site is moderated totally consistently.

Cairnsman, I guarantee that if you behave properly, you won't be sanctioned.

If you do not behave, you run the risk of being formally warned or banned, and this risk has now been. heightened

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
stinger
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:What is all this about?

Seems like the forum has been pretty cordial the past couple of days (wouldn't say its because one particular poster hasn't been posting, but it helps).

Where is the problem ATM dcstkfc?
:roll: ....i'm not the problem around here...never was...so leave me out of it...not the first time you have made such a snide suggestion either.... :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

Seems like the forum has been pretty cordial the past couple of days (wouldn't say its because one particular poster hasn't been posting, but it helps).

:roll: ....i'm not the problem around here...never was...so leave me out of it...not the first time you have made such a snide suggestion either.... :evil:
here we go :roll:

dcstkfc, please lock this thread before the usual suspect starts what you are trying to prevent :roll: :roll:

BTW I wont post on this thread again am ignoring the poster above who causes all the problems on here with their abuse and bullying.

I'm out.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
stinger
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:Any bullying or threats of violence by any poster should be met with the consequences of a holiday from the forum.

End of story.
Shut up or I will punch your head in - oops :oops:

Seriously though I agree, however some posters should not resort to telling others to stfu et al when one poster has had a go at their post.

I understand the general warning and I think we should ALL take heed.

One thing I am concerned about is a certain :roll: :roll: ...FFS... :roll: :roll:
poster doesn't seem to be around ATM.

I would like to think the moderators, after issuing a general warning would not make exceptions.
:roll: :roll: ...as i said...leave me out of it ffs... :roll: :roll:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
stinger wrote:

dcstkfc, please lock this thread before the usual suspect starts what you are trying to prevent :roll: :roll:

BTW I wont post on this thread again am ignoring the poster above who causes all the problems on here with their abuse and bullying.

I'm out.
good, i resent a poster trying to draw me into something that i'm not a part of.. or at least haven't been these past 7 or 8 days..... :evil: .but it has happened too many times over the last few years..

i have been on this forum and it's predecessors since before the turn of the century......i appreciate the op's wishes...however respect is in short supply around here.....you have to earn it....and some have done the exact opposite....

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

stinger wrote:
i have been on this forum and it's predecessors since before the turn of the century......i appreciate the op's wishes...however respect is in short supply around here.....you have to earn it....and some have done the exact opposite....
Indeed.... and some who are old enough to know better.

BTW, missed running in to you at Metricon Sting. Where were you hanging out.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
stinger wrote:

I'm out.
good, i resent a poster trying to draw me into something that i'm not a part of.. or at least haven't been these past 7 or 8 days..... :evil: .but it has happened too many times over the last few years..

Which century? Pot Kettle Black.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

the above post is an example of just what you are talking about dcstkfc......i won't be adding to your problems by responding to him......

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Again this Zac Attack makes me love at how he thinks he is all tough. Just makes me laugh.

Ill be sitting in the CS tomorrow, although i have my personal views of the CS i wont go around saying them out loud puffing my chest on an internet forum.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93