whoopee doo Hutchy....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

whoopee doo Hutchy....

investigation...... re Kosi and Lynchy switch against Eagles

but comment from Caro would indicate the eagles may have pushed the query as it's now 10 days later.
Last edited by saintbrat on Tue 26 Jul 2011 9:38am, edited 1 time in total.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Poor Hutchy.

Has yet again nothing of substance.

Wow, so we may get a fine?

ark
Club Player

At least we now are a "major AFL club", according to the tool

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Killer scoop Hutch. You're the man.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

Speaking of killer scoops, did anyone watch the Footy Show on Thursday?

I was channel surfing and caught a few minutes of it, and unfortunately for me it happened to be a 'news' segment with that joke Damian Barrett on it.

He had a big story about Brodie Holland betting on Tyson Goldsack for 1st Goal in the GF.

I watched it, then literally sat there for a few seconds in disbelief. I could not believe that this bloke was serious.

They showed a little interview from a Ch31 show, where Holland said that he actually had $20 on Goldsack. He then exclaimed that Goldsack didn't tell him to do it, and that the reason he did it was because he wore the same number as Goldsack.

This was news apparently. Fair dinkum.

I reckon the AFL would have to be the worst 'reported' sport in the world. The standard of the footy media in this country is just deplorable.

Rosco
Club Player

haha, hutchy is laregly useless. hun blood flows in his veins.

mullet
Saintsational Legend

Johnny Member wrote:Speaking of killer scoops, did anyone watch the Footy Show on Thursday?

I was channel surfing and caught a few minutes of it, and unfortunately for me it happened to be a 'news' segment with that joke Damian Barrett on it.

He had a big story about Brodie Holland betting on Tyson Goldsack for 1st Goal in the GF.

I watched it, then literally sat there for a few seconds in disbelief. I could not believe that this bloke was serious.

They showed a little interview from a Ch31 show, where Holland said that he actually had $20 on Goldsack. He then exclaimed that Goldsack didn't tell him to do it, and that the reason he did it was because he wore the same number as Goldsack.

This was news apparently. Fair dinkum.

I reckon the AFL would have to be the worst 'reported' sport in the world. The standard of the footy media in this country is just deplorable.
Yep we saw it. It has become a joke in our household on what the scoop will be. My favorite was from my daughter, "nick riewolt has 13 items in the 12 item or less checkout at safeway"

Every week we laugh at the "scoop"

StSteven
Club Player

Ah yes but it will be "a massive show this week".

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

StSteven wrote:Ah yes but it will be "a massive show this week".
Enormous.

I'll be asleep by the time anything news related comes out.

hAyES
Club Player

Shame on those who take the footy show seriously. There's plenty of other shows that go into every detail about every game or story if that's what you want. I think you all need to lighten up and have a laugh on a Thursday night instead of getting on your high horses and complaining that everything sucks.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

hAyES wrote:Shame on those who take the footy show seriously. There's plenty of other shows that go into every detail about every game or story if that's what you want. I think you all need to lighten up and have a laugh on a Thursday night instead of getting on your high horses and complaining that everything sucks.
It's the Footy Show that sucks. Everything else is pretty much fine.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:Poor Hutchy.

Although, one can't help to think he might be smoking something with a little substance.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:Poor Hutchy.

Although, one can't help to think he might be smoking something with a little substance.
For that to happen he'd have to use his mouth for something other than talking or eating.

Impossible.

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

hAyES wrote:Shame on those who take the footy show seriously. There's plenty of other shows that go into every detail about every game or story if that's what you want. I think you all need to lighten up and have a laugh on a Thursday night instead of getting on your high horses and complaining that everything sucks.
Is there a show you can laugh at on Thursday night?

Surely you are not saying that Sam picking on disabled people is funny.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
Is there a show you can laugh at on Thursday night?

Surely you are not saying that Sam picking on disabled people is funny.
Each to their own. Watched it for 16 years. Still enjoy for what it is. Light entertainment. People wanting a real footy show are watching the wrong show.