Cadel wears black, red and white...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:Well fact if you can take a guy who wants to justify his own criminal behavior. It is here-say evidence and my knowledge of doping comes from having a cousin and a friend who are medical scientists who have talked to me about the signs of doping in athletes. It wouldn't hold up in court but is based on some sound evidence i like to think.
I was up close to Ball last night such was the proximity of my seat to the surface at Metricon... He is seriously ripped. There is NO doubt his Magpie body shape is different to his St Kilda one. I must say I did find myself going 'hmmmm I wonder' a few times as a result of adding hsio pohysical change to the fact he seems to have kicked the seemingly/apparently chronic niggles that beset him when he was with us. But I am a cynical prick. Different training etc...

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
karnaby
Club Player

Zac Attack wrote:So we all love Cadel now? Interesting...

Not long ago he was disliked by the majority for being an arrogant, introverted, media-shy asshole.

Oh I see, Aussie are the worst bandwagoners going around second to Queenslanders so I guess everyone has always loved him and believed in him and feel like they have supported him...

Yey Cadel?
Generalisations suck! Who makes up this 'majority' anyway?

And yes - yey (?) Cadel

FWIW - I've loved watching the tdf for many years and I've barracked for all the aussies riding it over those years.

It's a shame ignorance isn't painful
cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
matrix wrote:speaking of omens

read something about not scoring in a quarter twice this year but still winning the game
last time we did it...

just saying
Another omen to go with that is that in 1966 we wore red, white, and black, just like Cadel.

just sayin'
Maybe for the rest of the season we should wear yellow?

There is a precedent you know...

Quixote
SS Life Member

Hate to say it guys, but I'm pretty sure Cadel supports a team that wears black and white.

Same team also makes us see red.

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
avid
Club Player

Love Cadel!!
Serious, modest, incredibly hard working, absolutely fair.
Oldest guy to win the tdf since WWII.
Reminds me a bit of Robert Harvey.

merlin
Club Player

Quixote wrote:Hate to say it guys, but I'm pretty sure Cadel supports a team that wears black and white.

yes, just confirmed on radio he is a collingwood supporter. really takes the shine off it now.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

merlin wrote:
Quixote wrote:Hate to say it guys, but I'm pretty sure Cadel supports a team that wears black and white.

yes, just confirmed on radio he is a collingwood supporter. really takes the shine off it now.
Have the Pies reached out to a new demographic of people with a full set of teeth and who actually do something useful with their lives? :shock:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

ahhhh
the ol pura milk yellow classic

did we actually ever win in that jumper???

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
merlin wrote:

Have the Pies reached out to a new demographic of people with a full set of teeth and who actually do something useful with their lives? :shock:
Having seen them at Metricon on Saturday night the definitive answer is "NO".

My lord they are a revolting sub-species of cretins.

And I'll give you the tip, old Joffa ain't looking well... Give up the bungers and the booze, bud. You're on a slippery slope...

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Oh I see, Aussie are the worst bandwagoners going around second to Queenslanders so I guess everyone has always loved him and believed in him and feel like they have supported him...
that's correct clown....supported him since he was winning world mountain bike titles....i know who the real arsehole is...and it aint cadel...

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Zac Attack
Club Player

stinger wrote:

that's correct clown....supported him since he was winning world mountain bike titles....i know who the real arsehole is...and it aint cadel...
Did you have to quickly google Cadel Evans to get his background to at least attempt to give evidence that you had the smallest idea of his past?

God you are lame with your attempted put-downs ffd emoticon old man.

Shine my shoes cleaner!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Zac Attack wrote:
stinger wrote:

Did you have to quickly google Cadel Evans to get his background to at least attempt to give evidence that you had the smallest idea of his past?

Shine my shoes cleaner!
go flower yourself clown...did you work out who the real areshole around here is yet you mental midget....???. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Zac Attack
Club Player

stinger wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
stinger wrote:

Shine my shoes cleaner!
go flower yourself clown...did you work out who the real areshole around here is yet you mental midget....???. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
right on cue...emoticon ffs ffs ffs ffs cleaner riewoldting.

stevie
Saintsational Legend

If you record the words, 'Cadel Evans won the tour wearing Saints colours', then play it BACKWARDS while watching the last quarter of the 1966 GF, I've heard that you'll hear:

Paul is dead

sainterjo
Club Player

Settle down, he barracks for Geelong.
Thinline wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
merlin wrote:

Having seen them at Metricon on Saturday night the definitive answer is "NO".

My lord they are a revolting sub-species of cretins.

And I'll give you the tip, old Joffa ain't looking well... Give up the bungers and the booze, bud. You're on a slippery slope...

They will not grow old, as those from more northern States grow old.
For them it will always be three-quarter-time, with the scores level
and the wind advantage in the final term.