Will Tommy of the Walsh variety play next week against GCS?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

ausfatcat wrote:Who are the three amigo's?
Steve Martin, Chevey Chase and Martin Short.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Apparently a wondering band of internet bullies who PM each other and gang up on other posters who may, or may not have a fragile ego, and a victim mentality :D :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Steve Martin, Chevey Chase and Martin Short.
Fkn trolls

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Just commenting on the quality of replies.....its ok for you to do that isnt it...

Arent you the man whose gonna keep the bastards honest??

Im sure if you read them objectively...you'll agree that they are poor at best......

Its funny that you can call someone else, but you are completely innocent...
Interesting
What's really 'interesting' is your complete inability to actually copmprehend and understand what is being written.

You seem to have real difficulty in reading simple English.
Most often what is written is what is meant.
You seem to have this 'strange idea' that everything written has some 'hidden meaning' critical and directed towards you.

When are you going to learn that you are actually no more significant on here than anybody else?
(except the trolls of course - we are all more significant than them)

It's sad that your blindness caused you to spring to the defense of one of the worst trolls.
I wonder what that says about you?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote: And im not sure your the person who can comment on self awareness...seeiously
lol - no prises for seconds sonny :D :D

Got any more opinion dressed up as facts, oh sorry FACTS?? :wink: :D

Lance or James??

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
BigMart wrote:Just commenting on the quality of replies.....its ok for you to do that isnt it...

Im sure if you read them objectively...you'll agree that they are poor at best......

Interesting
What's really 'interesting' is your complete inability to actually copmprehend and understand what is being written.

You seem to have this 'strange idea' that everything written has some 'hidden meaning' critical and directed towards you.

When are you going to learn that you are actually no more significant on here than anybody else?

It's sad that your blindness caused you to spring to the defense of one of the worst trolls.
Stop the bullying Martin Short.

Lance or James??

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

Interesting

Stop the bullying Martin Short.
Who are you calling short amigo?
Having never met or spoken to either of my 2 'compatriots' I can absolutely guarantee I'm the tallest!
FACT!!!!!

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

I do have one more opinion....

Anyway, whatever....... You guys are great, superior even.

I really cant be bothered ..... Not this time .....

You guys wont admit your wrong, even when it is obvious ...... Isnt that right MM

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote: Who are you calling short amigo?
Having never met or spoken to either of my 2 'compatriots' I can absolutely guarantee I'm the tallest!
FACT!!!!!
The Stats show that you are short FACT

FACT
FACT
FACT

There i said fact three times in a row so I win the argument and you have no idea what youa re talking about, and my mate Mathew Drain thinks so too.

FACT

Lance or James??

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:I do have one more opinion....

You guys wont admit your wrong, even when it is obvious ...... Isnt that right MM
You are correct BM, he wont admit he is the shortest of the three amigos even though it is a FACT.

And you are correct the stats say as a FACT that I am superior and anyone who has a different view or opinion will just be condecendingly dismissed because it doesn't align with my rigid and polemic world view.

I am coming around to your way of arguing. Affirmation is the way to go - yay.

Lance or James??

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:I do have one more opinion....

You know BM, no matter how many times you post a lie, it remains a lie.
Don't kid yourself into thinking that if you post it more often it might/will become true. It

This current fiasco is all of your own making.
You chose to enter the fray with a gratuitous post.
If you don't like the response then don't start it.

Surely you're not so much of a delusional egomaniac that you think you can post tripe without being called on it?

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

"And another one gone, and another one gone,
Another thread bites the dust....."

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Seriously,

Whatever makes you feel good about yourselves.....

MM....you'd be the first to know whether continuing to convince yourself that making up a story is true actually works.....because you did it, didnt you??

Btw

Chevy......a bit loopy
Martin short......a bit stupid
Steve martin.....full of sh*t

They were funny though....

Carry on fellas

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

This is a very entertaing thread indeed. As for Helen, the troll should just f*** off back to prison and join it's fellow troll tess

I love this club
The_Carpet_Snake
Club Player

Carn the Sainters!!!

Love you Lenny
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

On a serious note...

Evidently Fisher is a bit sore and carrying a niggle...which is why they subbed him for Geary once it was clear the game was dead.

So why not Walsh for Fisher for this one game, to see what walsh can offer at a higher level?

I would not want too many changes though.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
thequarry
Club Player

saintsRrising wrote:On a serious note...

Evidently Fisher is a bit sore and carrying a niggle...which is why they subbed him for Geary once it was clear the game was dead.

So why not Walsh for Fisher for this one game, to see what walsh can offer at a higher level?

I think Walsh might have come off injured in the first quarter with an arm injury today? Haven't seen him since on the ABC broadcast - hope i'm wrong.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

thequarry wrote:

I think Walsh might have come off injured in the first quarter with an arm injury today? Haven't seen him since on the ABC broadcast - hope i'm wrong.
Bugga...

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:On a serious note...

I agree, if Fisher has even a slight niggle then it would be a good time for Walsh. I also heard on mmm that Roo may have a slight hammy strain, although he is expected to be available. But we don't want to manny in's at the same game.

I love this club
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Walsh definately didnt re-appear after the first 15 mins when he hurt his arm, so you would think theres no way he would be considered for this week.

Why would you change that winning side bar injury?

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Walsh definately didnt re-appear after the first 15 mins when he hurt his arm, so you would think theres no way he would be considered for this week.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

Why all the multiple postings?

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

SS is having little convulsions from time to time..wasnt my twitchy finger I promise

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

borderbarry wrote:Why all the multiple postings?
he's trying to get his post count on a par with pluggers...

stand by for a deluge of shite.... :lol:

Six debutants for the Saints so far in Season 2024. :D