Banner sayings vs Adelaide

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:The Saints are coming
You can hear our roar
Stand as one St Kilda
We're set to soar
Lame but appropriate for a CS banner.

markp
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
markp wrote:The Saints are coming
You can hear our roar
Stand as one St Kilda
We're set to soar
Lame but appropriate for a CS banner.
Correct.

Footy banners are always cheesy/lame, that's their charm... like the bad jokes you get in xmas crackers!

Zac Attack
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:The cheer squad is lame
They don't even last the game
One particular cheer squad member bags out Kosi
But in the end Kosi is more of a success at anything than what he will ever be.
and you are an absolure fcuk wit mate!!!

wait no sorry that doesnt rhyme
Be quiet Daddy's Boy. Daddy's money might have bought you a ticket into the cheersquad but it does not buy respect from adults you little child.
nah, for me the cheer squad is $25...thats nothing, i usually whipe my arse with $20 notes.
Money = tolerance

Therefore you are tolerated in the cheer squad because of Daddy's money.

As your father is in the medical profession it would be safe to say he would be really dissapointed in the son he has created. That must be a bad feeling knowing your father thinks you are not worthy.

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

saintdooley wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

Be quiet Daddy's Boy. Daddy's money might have bought you a ticket into the cheersquad but it does not buy respect from adults you little child.
nah, for me the cheer squad is $25...thats nothing, i usually whipe my arse with $20 notes.
Is that your plumber I saw in the Rolls-Royce?

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Zac Attack wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

Money = tolerance

As your father is in the medical profession it would be safe to say he would be really dissapointed in the son he has created. That must be a bad feeling knowing your father thinks you are not worthy.
mate thats just stupid. no need to bring family into this at all.

SAINTSATIONAL COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
*Do not abuse, bully, bait or insult your fellow members. Think before you post. If you wouldn't say it to someone's face, you shouldn't be typing it on this fan forum.

*Do not post private details of other posters in the public forums of this Fan Forum.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
saint tash
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

Money = tolerance

*Do not abuse, bully, bait or insult your fellow members. Think before you post. If you wouldn't say it to someone's face, you shouldn't be typing it on this fan forum.

*Do not post private details of other posters in the public forums of this Fan Forum.
Thanks for the history lesson Dools.

When's the sex ed. class?

Oh when the saints go charging in!
Zac Attack
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

Money = tolerance

Do not 'mate' me sunshine. Posters have mentioned your father prior and how disappointed they are of your postings considering to his standing and your upbringing due to your wealth.

Simple really. Little s*** rich kids are not liked and you are one of them little boy.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Keep up the good work Zac. But you may get banned if the mods get serious!!!

Zac Attack
Club Player

saintspremiers wrote:Keep up the good work Zac. But you may get banned if the mods get serious!!!
If the truth gets someone banned well sheesh this forum has gone downhill since the good old days.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Zac Attack wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:Keep up the good work Zac. But you may get banned if the mods get serious!!!
If the truth gets someone banned well sheesh this forum has gone downhill since the good old days.
at no point in old days or new days was disclosing Personal information allowed without permission from the poster.

obviously you have' been around before' 2011

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Zac Attack
Club Player

saintbrat wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
at no point in old days or new days was disclosing Personal information allowed without permission from the poster.

I distinctly reading a post from Joffaboy making mention of the same details I typed a little while ago.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Zac Attack wrote:
saintbrat wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:

I distinctly reading a post from Joffaboy making mention of the same details I typed a little while ago.
why repeat them?

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Zac Attack
Club Player

saintbrat wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saintbrat wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:

why repeat them?
Why not? If it is common knowledge there should not be an issue. Considering the childs' diatribe on certain players considering his 'position' as a cheer squad lackey (unfortunately that group represents the club) he should shut his pathetic, swarmy little mouth.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Zac Attack wrote:
saintbrat wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saintbrat wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:

why repeat them?
Why not? If it is common knowledge there should not be an issue. Considering the childs' diatribe on certain players considering his 'position' as a cheer squad lackey (unfortunately that group represents the club) he should shut his pathetic, swarmy little mouth.
I certainly had no idea about Dools' dads occupation.

I'd say you'd be heading towards getting yourself banned again ZA, reinc, SP...I'd quit while you're behind on this one.

Zac Attack
Club Player

Iceman234 wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saintbrat wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saintbrat wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:

why repeat them?
I certainly had no idea about Dools' dads occupation.

I'd say you'd be heading towards getting yourself banned again ZA, reinc, SP...I'd quit while you're behind on this one.
again? reinc? SP?

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Zac Attack wrote:
saintbrat wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saintbrat wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:

why repeat them?
and your behaviour is better? - your making comment and in that I assume you mean to make an example for others to follow>?
he is in the cheersquad? what do you do for the club? are you paid up? do you volounteer?
does your involvment or not in the club mean you won't/ don't make comment on players?

as You've only been here a week I guess I wont find any posts attacking any one or more players? Zac attack- now is that a comment on your feelings toward Zac- continually attacking him?
or do you mean it as a compliment?

Many on here feel it's their right to attack some players- and who knows what their position is in relation to being connected to the club-
who said common knowledge- ?

personally I detest attacks on players- comment on plays, actions at any one time or in any one game But given none of us is perfect I fail to see how denigrating posters or players benfits anyone.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Raph's Disciple

All this amuses me

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

saint tash wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

Money = tolerance

Thanks for the history lesson Dools.

When's the sex ed. class?
*You may not insult members based on their religion, race, sex, age, political beliefs or sexual orientation. This is a very simple guideline. Saintsational is a community where all members are equal. Any sort of discrimination will not be tolerated at all.

that was the best i could do sorry.

But seriously Zac Attack, i am more than happy to talk in person and show you how dedicated i am to the club. You name a game and I'l be there, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne il see you there. But chances are you will follow the rest and just have a go at me behind that shiny computer screen of yours.
Until then, Cheerio!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."