Montagna questioned over betting account ....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Tess
Opposition Fan

Montagna questioned over betting account ....

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/br ... g-account/

St Kilda's Leigh Montagna is the latest AFL player to be dragged into the league's betting scandal.

The Age is reporting Montagna has been asked about deposits he made into his brother's online betting account, raising questions over whether he was using the account himself.

Players are allowed to bet on other sports but are strictly forbidden from betting on football.

Though Montagna may have used the account to bet on horses or other sports, if any bets were placed on football it would be difficult to determine who placed them.
The questions being asked of him are at this stage unclear but the investigation indicates the AFL intends to act swiftly on any slight chance a player has used inside information to bet on the game.

fingers
Saintsational Legend

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Wow, a big print version of The Age now...trying to increase their readership amongst Collingwood fans. One down, 70,000-odd to go.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:Wow, a big print version of The Age now...trying to increase their readership amongst Collingwood fans. One down, 70,000-odd to go.
yes - nice of them to put in in big print for moron filth supporters.

Welcome to this morning tess you fkn pervert troll.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

....Plucked her eyebrows on the way
Shaved her leg and then he was she......

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Tess
Opposition Fan

joffaboy wrote:
degruch wrote:Wow, a big print version of The Age now...trying to increase their readership amongst Collingwood fans. One down, 70,000-odd to go.

Yeah this morning was pretty OK JB, although getting me to wear that pervert troll outfit for you was different .... you pays ya money so you's the boss.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Tess, shave your arse and walk backwards, oh don't, you wouldn't want to put all the other f***wit filth criminals to shame.

I love this club
iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Tess, WTF you doing here? Shouldnt you be listening to SEN waiting for your chanve to ring in and bag the saints in your oh so subtle as a sledgehammer way? You idiot. :twisted:

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

This Tess is a very odd, lonely little worm. It never ceases to amaze me how these types have so much time on their hands.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Tess wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Yeah this morning was pretty OK JB, although getting me to wear that pervert troll outfit for you was different .... you pays ya money so you's the boss.
You could be the stupidest person, make that you are the stupidest on this site and considering everyone on here thinks I am that is saying something. Now please put your teeth back in and go have sex with your brother. He has been waiting all day.
Last edited by plugger66 on Tue 19 Jul 2011 6:30pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

I like the green font colour, Tess.

Is the colour representative of your skin complexion?

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Tess wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

You could be the stupidest person, make that you are the stupidest on this site and considering everyone on here thinks I am that is saying something. Now please put your teeth back in and go have sex with your brother. He has been waiting all day.
Go Plugger..... :D

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:This Tess is a very odd, lonely little worm. It never ceases to amaze me how these types have so much time on their hands.
Well she's probably waiting for Cash Converters to open so that she can get paid for her last 'job'.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Tess wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

You are getting me mixed up with your brother JoffaCorfe. I can just imagine you two rutting like filthy pigs.

Sorry if I wanted to f##k a prostitute or some ugly skank shemale, I've got the money to take myself off to Thailand, I dont have to go down to your haunt, the back alley shooting gallery behind Victoria Park.

Now take yourself off to the clap clinic, then go and get your free hypo's.

Jimmy O'Dea, the great Saints hero say HI.

Lance or James??

jays
Club Player

ha must be slow week

Tess
Opposition Fan

joffaboy wrote:
Tess wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

You are getting me mixed up with your brother JoffaCorfe. I can just imagine you two rutting like filthy pigs.

Sorry if I wanted to f##k a prostitute or some ugly skank shemale, I've got the money to take myself off to Thailand, I dont have to go down to your haunt, the back alley shooting gallery behind Victoria Park.

Culture ....

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Tess wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Tess wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Culture ....

You are a disgrace. Now piss off and go give your brother the BJ he has been waiting for all week. He would rather it with your teeth out.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Looks as though Tess has finally done her dash.

Ah, we should be one less troll on here now 8-)

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Tess wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Tess wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Culture ....

Luck. but too dumb to admit it.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: Montagna questioned over betting account ....

Tess wrote:http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/br ... g-account/

St Kilda's Leigh Montagna is the latest AFL player to be dragged into the league's betting scandal.

The Age is reporting Montagna has been asked about deposits he made into his brother's online betting account, raising questions over whether he was using the account himself.

Players are allowed to bet on other sports but are strictly forbidden from betting on football.

Though Montagna may have used the account to bet on horses or other sports, if any bets were placed on football it would be difficult to determine who placed them.
The questions being asked of him are at this stage unclear but the investigation indicates the AFL intends to act swiftly on any slight chance a player has used inside information to bet on the game.

ugly troll.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Tess wrote:Culture ....

Culture? You mean this, don't you?

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Wasn't tess the bitch that was selling drugs out filths head office? Or at least one of them.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Tess wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Tess wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Culture ....

Stop posting pictures of your boyfriend tess

Lance or James??

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Why do we have to put up with this racist bitch? Can't she go back to belting pensioners, raping dogs and feltching david cloke like daisy?

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post