Guess this weeks ins and outs

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

DWOODROW
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
Helen wrote:
Solar wrote:
dragit wrote:In: Kosi to come in and kick 4 goals
Out: Ray rested with a slight knee problem
this

with a outside chance of walsh for raph
Walsh can'tbe selected because he is still a Rookie Listed player.
Just piss off you stupid essendon troll, you know three fifths of FA, you idiot :roll:

Kosi in

Lynch out.

No change to the mids especially if Daniel Kerr is missing.

You and Helen really seem to get along well Joffa.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Helen wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Helen wrote:
Solar wrote:
this

If you're trying to make the argument that you aren't a troll, you're really not helping yourself.

Tommy was elevated some time back. Most Sainters know that.
It was for a LTI. He is now back on the Rookie List.
Is he now?

Dear oh dear! I really wish I had joffa's way with words at times like this :roll:

Helen
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Helen wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Helen wrote:
Solar wrote:
this

If you're trying to make the argument that you aren't a troll, you're really not helping yourself.

Is he now?

Dear oh dear! I really wish I had joffa's way with words at times like this :roll:
Go ahead and ring the club to confirm.

goddardisgod
Club Player

Helen wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Helen wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Helen wrote:
Solar wrote:
this

Is he now?

I just did. He was elevated for Cripps when Gardiner came off the LTI list. If Cripps recovers he will be elevated anyway under the 1 rookie at halfway Mark of season promoted.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

Helen wrote:
Solar wrote:
this

I am 99% sure that half way through the season a rookie can be elevated without someone being put on the LTI list. Can someone confirm.

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
Helen
Club Player

goddardisgod wrote:
Helen wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Helen wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Helen wrote:
Solar wrote:
this

Is he now?

I just did. He was elevated for Cripps when Gardiner came off the LTI list. If Cripps recovers he will be elevated anyway under the 1 rookie at halfway Mark of season promoted.
Fair enough, I didn't know that. :oops: Why the hell isn't he playing then? Lyon is so stupid, if he doesn't play him he will go back home.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

DWOODROW wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Helen wrote:
Solar wrote:
this

Just piss off you stupid essendon troll, you know three fifths of FA, you idiot :roll:

Kosi in

Lynch out.

No change to the mids especially if Daniel Kerr is missing.

You and Helen really seem to get along well Joffa.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Helen is Nexus_Nick, Nexus_Helen, NexXxus, most recently St.Nick etc, a long term troll and Essendon supporter who keeps avading the IP ban on him/her/it even though he/she/it has been banned for idiocy and trolling numerous times in the past.

The poster has a personality disorder or a mental issue who seems to get their thrills in trolling opposition forums with their stupidity.

I enjoy abusing and revealing them to posters who dont know the history of this serial troll.

The troll is even PMíng me. First one I told them to Get F##ked, the last two I have deleted without opening.

Mental case who should get help.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Helen
Club Player

Why can't we have a decent discussion without resorting to name calling. I'm sorry, I didn't know Walsh had been elevated. sheeeeeesh.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Helen wrote:
goddardisgod wrote:
Helen wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Helen wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Helen wrote:
Solar wrote:
this

Is he now?

Fair enough, I didn't know that. :oops: Why the hell isn't he playing then? Lyon is so stupid, if he doesn't play him he will go back home.
Caught out you piece of excretia Essendon scum. Saints fans knew Walsh was elevated, only a mindless mentally challenged troll would not.

So now piss off. You have been exposed you scum opposition supporter.

Go back to your Essendon forum you worthless lying piece of crap :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Helen
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
Helen wrote:
goddardisgod wrote:
Helen wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Helen wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Helen wrote:
Solar wrote:
this

Is he now?

Caught out you piece of excretia Essendon scum. Saints fans knew Walsh was elevated, only a mindless mentally challenged troll would not.

Thanks very much Geoff.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Helen wrote:Why can't we have a decent discussion without resorting to name calling. I'm sorry, I didn't know Walsh had been elevated. sheeeeeesh.
because youa re a troll and a liar. You have been banned on here numerous times and willb e banned again.

You and your Essendon opinions are worthless on here and you are exposed for the fraud and fool every time you post something on our forum.

So Nexus_Nick, Nexus_Helen, St.Nick, Ernie Electus, DDC City West, NexXxus, and the hundreds of other nics you use.

GO AWAY and let the real supporters talk about our team. We dont need opposition supporters who dont even know Walsh has been elevated coming here trolling.

Just piss off troll.

Lance or James??

Helen
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
Helen wrote:
goddardisgod wrote:
Helen wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Helen wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Helen wrote:
Solar wrote:
this

Is he now?

You have been asked many times in the past to show where I have said I barrack for Essondon. You have never provided a shred of evidence and you never will because I have barracked for St Kilda since 1970. I still remember when we lost to Hawthorn in 1971 and when my dad came home from work I ran out to him crying.

So don't give me this crap about barracking for Essendon unless you can prove it. WHICH YOU CAN'T.

Zac Attack
Club Player

Helen wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Helen wrote:
goddardisgod wrote:
Helen wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Helen wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Helen wrote:
Solar wrote:
this

Is he now?

You have been asked many times in the past to show where I have said I barrack for Essondon. You have never provided a shred of evidence and you never will because I have barracked for St Kilda since 1970. I still remember when we lost to Hawthorn in 1971 and when my dad came home from work I ran out to him crying.

So don't give me this crap about barracking for Essendon unless you can prove it. WHICH YOU CAN'T.
If you are going to be a trouble marker at least be funny like I am.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Helen wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Helen wrote:
goddardisgod wrote:
Helen wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Helen wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Helen wrote:
Solar wrote:
this

Is he now?

lol - touched a nerve hey bomberboy??? :D :D

We all remember you bragging about as Nexus_Nick years ago you Essendon scum.

I dont have to prove a thing. From your own mouth you said you were an Essendon supporter.

So piss off over to Bomber Blitz or whateve your forum is because you certainly aren't a Saints fan.

TROLL

Lance or James??

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Zac Attack wrote:If you are going to be a trouble marker at least be funny like I am.
Despite our differences Zac Attack, at least you are a Saints fan, unlike bomberboy Nexus :D :wink:

Lance or James??

Helen
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:If you are going to be a trouble marker at least be funny like I am.
Despite our differences Zac Attack, at least you are a Saints fan, unlike bomberboy Nexus :D :wink:
You are the by far the dumbest and most stupid poster I have ever seen on the internet. You think you know it all but really, you know nothing at all.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Helen wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
You are the by far the dumbest and most stupid poster I have ever seen on the internet. You think you know it all but really, you know nothing at all.
Helen wrote:It was for a LTI. He is now back on the Rookie List.
Helen wrote:Go ahead and ring the club to confirm.
"Helen", these are quite certain statements you make, with the inference being others are wrong. When it’s proven you are wrong you come back with:
Helen wrote:Fair enough, I didn't know that. :oops:
Can’t have it both ways.

BTW, if YOU didn’t know, why didn’t YOU ring the club? :roll:

Sobraz
SS Life Member

Another good thread (that I look forward to weekly) gets highjacked by this troll...

What a pathetic existence this person must live... Truely shameful and sad..

Helen
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Helen wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Helen wrote:It was for a LTI. He is now back on the Rookie List.
Helen wrote:Go ahead and ring the club to confirm.
"Helen", these are quite certain statements you make, with the inference being others are wrong. When it’s proven you are wrong you come back with:
Helen wrote:Fair enough, I didn't know that. :oops:
Can’t have it both ways.

BTW, if YOU didn’t know, why didn’t YOU ring the club? :roll:
Because I remember that Walsh was elevated because of a LTI and it was only temporary (8 weeks?). I didn't know he was elevated again. My mistake, I was wrong.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Sobraz wrote:Another good thread (that I look forward to weekly) gets highjacked by this troll...

I knew there was one but yes this thread is going well this week.

Helen
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Sobraz wrote:Another good thread (that I look forward to weekly) gets highjacked by this troll...

You can thanks Joffa for that. I'm just trying to have a nice discussion.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Helen wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

You can thanks Joffa for that. I'm just trying to have a nice discussion.
No you are not.

Leo.J
SS Life Member

Helen wrote: You have been asked many times in the past to show where I have said I barrack for Essondon. You have never provided a shred of evidence and you never will because I have barracked for St Kilda since 1970. I still remember when we lost to Hawthorn in 1971 and when my dad came home from work I ran out to him crying.

Very touching...

I think you are getting confused with 1983.

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote: So Nexus_Nick, Nexus_Helen, St.Nick, Ernie Eclectus, DDC City West, NexXxus, and the hundreds of other nics you use.

GO AWAY and let the real supporters talk about our team. We dont need opposition supporters who dont even know Walsh has been elevated coming here trolling.

Just piss off troll.
Don't forget also 'Pelikan Point' on BigFooty :shock:

No Contract, No contact :shock:
MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

In: Koschitzke

Out: Dizzy Lynch
Last edited by MCG-Unit on Thu 14 Jul 2011 5:00pm, edited 1 time in total.

No Contract, No contact :shock: