Saints officially back in town

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Munga
Saintsational Legend

We'll have to thump the life out of the gold coast, need 100+ point win to help things

Gehrig emerged from scans yesterday saying he was "as sweet as a bun"
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:
SaintPav wrote:I don't rate the Dogs at all so Carlton is probably playing very ordinary.

I did this on the AFL ladder predictor last night. I didn't think about it too much and it was after a bottle of plonk.We didn't make it. North in the 8 does not look quite right. I had us losing against them the second time around.
Does mum know you have a sneaky in dads cupboard? BTW good on you for having a go at tasks involving numbers.
Stalking my posts again you useless old fart? I'm not worried because at least I can remember what my parents look lke you old codger.

You would know about hiding in cupboards wouldn't you? Isn't that were you hide your young deckhands that you love to fondle and were you put these Xmas prsents that they have given you.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:
SaintPav wrote:I don't rate the Dogs at all so Carlton is probably playing very ordinary.

I did this on the AFL ladder predictor last night. I didn't think about it too much and it was after a bottle of plonk.We didn't make it. North in the 8 does not look quite right. I had us losing against them the second time around.
Does mum know you have a sneaky in dads cupboard? BTW good on you for having a go at tasks involving numbers.
Stalking my posts again you useless old fart? I'm not worried because at least I can remember what my parents look lke you old codger.

You would know about hiding in cupboards wouldn't you? Isn't that were you hide your young deckhands that you love to fondle and were you put these Xmas prsents that they have given you.

You got it Pavlos. You are my favourite stalkee.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

We arent back and we arent going to be back. Our best footy has past us bye.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:

You got it Pavlos. You are my favourite stalkee.
Well I know that you read my posts. I love you.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

When we beat a top team inform....then we are "back in town".

In the meantime we are amongst the "also-runs" , but ahead of the "dead and burieds".

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

If we can beat WC next week then we are back in town.....as far as finals are concerned. We have started far too poorly to have a crack at top 4 and another granny. The Filth have got the 2011 flag sewn up anyway.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

We're not back in town yet, but from where we are we can certainly see the CBD :wink:

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

we're not back in town

we've not beaten any decent opposition

even WCE at at TD is not a great test

if we make the finals, we'll just make up numbers

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote:we're not back in town

we've not beaten any decent opposition

even WCE at at TD is not a great test

if we make the finals, we'll just make up numbers
You're just a skep...

Oh, hang on :P

linz
Club Player

We're better and building but we're not back yet.

We need to keep building and rely on a few more X positive factors like the emergence of Stevens as a midfielder. Maybe we need a miracle like Tommy Walsh or Sipos exploding on to the scene.

We need a fit Gardiner back as a back-up ruckman and a fit and firing Kosi as a back-up forward. (not looking likely with Gardi but you've got to admire his guts for trying)

We need the mirror admirers to respond. Dal did today but he & Grammy need to from now on.

We probably need the opposition to suffer serious injuries as well. Swan, Pendleberry, Cloke etc etc.

I don't think we'll be that lucky but who knows?? Maybe it's our turn for a bit/lot of luck.

I once spent a year in Adelaide, I think it was on a Sunday.
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

On sober Monday morning reflection - I do feel I went a week early on this call.

Port are a genuine rabble. Only if we beat those high flying Eagles who are playing great footy - will I consider us "back" .

In reality we are still behind the Dogs and the Bombers - and thats just to scrape in to 8th.

Zed
SS Hall of Fame

Con Gorozidis wrote:On sober Monday morning reflection - I do feel I went a week early on this call.

Port are a genuine rabble. Only if we beat those high flying Eagles who are playing great footy - will I consider us "back" .

In reality we are still behind the Dogs and the Bombers - and thats just to scrape in to 8th.
We win this week - we will make the finals. We lose, we will fall short.

WCE are full of confidence and in form. They may falter later in the year, but right now they are one of the best 3 teams on form. Etihad is a fast track which suits their game. Its a genuine test.

“If you want the rainbow you gotta put up with rain” Dolly Parton
dragit
Saintsational Legend

Zed wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:On sober Monday morning reflection - I do feel I went a week early on this call.

We win this week - we will make the finals. We lose, we will fall short.

WCE are full of confidence and in form. They may falter later in the year, but right now they are one of the best 3 teams on form. Etihad is a fast track which suits their game. Its a genuine test.
On paper we have the same form as Hawthorn, Geelong and Carlton over the past 7 weeks… In the real world we have been miles behind them on actual game form of course.

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

Just happy to knock off the Power. I'm never confident playing that mob even when they are a complete rabble.

Helen
Club Player

Re: Saints officially back in town

Con Gorozidis wrote:1 game from the 8. 5 wins from 7 matches. Ahead of the rabble. % up .
Were back.
Beating Port does not mean we are back. :roll:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

love it
sober monday morn reflection hahaha

and yar
port are a rabble alright

beat the eagles looking good
then knock the crows and the gold coast off and looking like we are nearly back
knock freo off....heeeellllooooo

put in a bloody decent effort against the pies no matter the result?
ill be happy

then we have swans in syd
north
then carlton

if the only game we lose is against the pies then we might have a decent sniff again

but yar agree with mostly whats being said around the forum
2012 is looking the goods

but hey...ya never know 8-)

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Re: Saints officially back in town

Helen wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:1 game from the 8. 5 wins from 7 matches. Ahead of the rabble. % up .
Were back.
Beating Port does not mean we are back. :roll:
Nexus?
StNick?
Helen?
Bit of a co-incidence that StNick has been banned, then suddenly we have Helen rolling her eyes about…
Leave us alone will you…