We Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

R. Harvey 3 votes!
Club Player

We Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is with all of these negative posts on here?????? Someone would think we lost and the season was over? WTF? We won people and will probably beat port next week and then be right back on track? The last quater might have been rubbish but who cares we won! Fair Dinkum, from what I am reading you would think the season is over and Ross Lyon should be hung, drawn and quatered? We WON, lets get behind the mighty sainters! Others teams are faultering we are reading to rumble!

When Harvey played his first game in 1988, I was a 12yo wearing short pants and struggling with my readin', writin' and 'rithmetic in grade eight. Now, I'm a father of three and a retired AFL player. And he's still going. Amazing! - Michael Voss
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Cool...now go get yourself some party poppers and some lemonade and go sick.

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:Cool...now go get yourself some party poppers and some lemonade and go sick.
Dont forget the fairy bread (is that politically correct?)

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Pwoit wrote:
The Fireman wrote:Cool...now go get yourself some party poppers and some lemonade and go sick.

lol, probably won't be for long.

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

Re: We Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R. Harvey 3 votes! wrote:What is with all of these negative posts on here?????? Someone would think we lost and the season was over? WTF? We won people and will probably beat port next week and then be right back on track? The last quater might have been rubbish but who cares we won! Fair Dinkum, from what I am reading you would think the season is over and Ross Lyon should be hung, drawn and quatered? We WON, lets get behind the mighty sainters! Others teams are faultering we are reading to rumble!
Good post , we won , games like this are quickly forgotten ; e.g. that game we won against the dogs last year !

hungry for a premiership
Club Player

True, always great to win, but I just did a bailey's ladder predictor and I'm thinking we're going to need a MINIMUM of 12 1/2 wins to make the eight. 11 1/2 wont get us there. Thats means we need at least 8 of our last ten, which means we must win every game that we "expect" to win plus beat one of Collingwood, Sydney away, or Carlton... Tough ask.

"Too big, too strong, too whatever."
R. Harvey 3 votes!
Club Player

The Fireman wrote:
Pwoit wrote:

lol, probably won't be for long.
ONLY 2 OR 3 TEAMS THIS YEAR HAVE WON WHEN THEY HAVE HAD THE BYE AND THE OTHER TEAM HASN'T? I THINK THEY ARE GEELONG, HAWTHORN AND MAYBE WEST COAST? CONSIDERING THAT IT WASN'T A BAD WIN? MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE LOST AND THEN EVERYONE WOULD BE DRINKING CHAMPAGNE IN CELEBRATION?

When Harvey played his first game in 1988, I was a 12yo wearing short pants and struggling with my readin', writin' and 'rithmetic in grade eight. Now, I'm a father of three and a retired AFL player. And he's still going. Amazing! - Michael Voss
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

washing down fairy bread with Champagne?

:shock:

Furphy
Club Player

I haven't seen fairy bread since I was a kid in the early 70's! :lol:

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Pwoit wrote:

It is enchanted, gender and sexually ambiguous bread, if you don't mind. The PC police will be kicking in your front door at minute now and taking you away for re-education.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!