Kosi in/ Blake out

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Kosi was all right tonight. Far from the worst. Gave it 100 per cent and took a couple of nice marks.

Whether his form had earned a game is up for debate, though.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Kosi was okay tonight. Far from our worst and gave it 100 per cent.

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:kossi was okay...until his lack of fitness and match play caught up with him.....but...there has got to be something wrong with roo...

...oh...and for the record......when is a push in the back ..or an arm chop not a free...????...when the victim is a saints forward with a surname starting with k or r......ffs......not saying the umps were cheating.....just that they were making sure their bets were safe...... :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil:
agree the pruck scarlet got away with murder tonight !!!!

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:kossi was okay...until his lack of fitness and match play caught up with him.....but...there has got to be something wrong with roo...

...oh...and for the record......when is a push in the back ..or an arm chop not a free...????...when the victim is a saints forward with a surname starting with k or r......ffs......not saying the umps were cheating.....just that they were making sure their bets were safe...... :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil:
agree , scarlet gets away with murder

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I agree Carl, and I am glad you made that point a few times. :wink:

He looked switched on, and dangerous, and I would of moved him into the 50 much, much earlier.

The amount of times they were pushed under the ball, clear hands in the back, was shocking....but the amount of times they got away with doing it when they had jumped off the ground, and it's so very dangerous, quite a lot of what looked an awful lot like tunneling to me.
Last edited by SainterK on Sun 19 Jun 2011 1:05am, edited 1 time in total.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

I'm not sure whether to describe Kosi's form tonight as servicable or encouraging. Could it be both? !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

SainterK wrote:I agree Carl, and I am glad you made that point a few times. :wink:

He looked switched on, and dangerous, and I would of moved him into the 50 much, much earlier.

The amount of times they were pushed under the ball, clear hands in the back, was shocking....but the amount of times they got away with doing it when they had jumped off the ground, and it's so very dangerous, quite a lot of what looked an awful lot like tunneling to me.
I thought the same. Thrilled to see him not only play, but play well. He was much better than just being 'servicable'. FFS, give the guy credit where it is due!

Not his fault that they changed the rules and made it that the St Kilda forwards (or any one in our FWD 50 that had a St Kilda jumper on) were allowed to be chopped, hit, swiped, tunnelled and everything else you could possible imagine without being paid a free. Perhaps if a memo was sent to the coaching staff prior to the game, we could have fixed that issue for game day?

Fortius Quo Fidelius