Polo

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbob
SS Life Member

Con Gorozidis wrote:I loved when Gram sold that dummy in the last quarter.
Yep that was great, but what about the three previous times he tried selling the dummy but actually ended up looking like one.
End result three turnovers, and we won't go into his pathetic one arm tackling ATTEMPTS!!!

Moorabbin Man
Club Player

Re: Polo

Buckets wrote:Just me or does Polo offer us more than what Gram can at the present? I think that Gram really has a fight on his hands to keep his spot. For me Polo is the better option and would like to see him back in the team next week.
:? Not a chance. Another playing ordinary by foot. Foot speed and skill, including foot skills must be the way forward. While Gram is not elite by foot, he can penetrate , provides run and carry, a bit of skill and on his day grunt.

Moorabbin Man
Club Player

Re: Polo

Buckets wrote:Just me or does Polo offer us more than what Gram can at the present? I think that Gram really has a fight on his hands to keep his spot. For me Polo is the better option and would like to see him back in the team next week.
:? Not a chance. Another playing ordinary by foot. Foot speed and skill, including foot skills must be the way forward. While Gram is not elite by foot, he can penetrate , provides run and carry, a bit of skill and on his day grunt.

Buckets
SS Life Member

Dr Spaceman wrote:Hello, anyone see where the Polo thread went?
It is somewhere around here ;)

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you