father son

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

barkerdaman

father son

a friend of mine saw dean rice son played u14 interleague football on weekend and was best on ground ,dean played 100 games for st kilda and carlton wonder which way he will go

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Re: father son

barkerdaman wrote:a friend of mine saw dean rice son played u14 interleague football on weekend and was best on ground ,dean played 100 games for st kilda and carlton wonder which way he will go
I was a fan for Dean Rice, shame he went to the Blues after his second knee, but was probably a tough call for the club back in the dim dark days of injury management. I'd hope he'd come to the Saints, if he was any good, but you could imagine the incentives for going to the Blues. :evil:

Bardon Saint
Club Player

If he is any good, I hope the saints start courting him quickly.. Are the saints aware? Surely they do a yearly father/son check up or at least keep in touch with all eligible players after they retire.

A bit off topic but what happened to Kane Murphy? Too small in the end?

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Bardon Saint wrote:A bit off topic but what happened to Kane Murphy? Too small in the end?
Probably too small all round :wink:

Bardon Saint
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Bardon Saint wrote:A bit off topic but what happened to Kane Murphy? Too small in the end?
Probably too small all round :wink:
boom-tish, thanks.