Oh FFS!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-na ... 1ftn4.html

LOL

she's been bought off to recant.

but unfortunately for nixon she's dumb :)
Dumb is one thing she's not.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:Listen to nixon on 774 this morning and the only positive is that in addition to the AFLPA heis looking at suing 2 media outlets. I'm sure we can guess the two. Hope they pay through their teeth.
Dont think so. Clearly the girl has been paid by Nixon to put out this statement. How do you explain the video of him in his jocks and the hotel cctv footage and the journo was out the front the whole time. No will the media will back down. They just reported facts. Fact is Nixon did it all.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

The whole thing farking stinks.

I reckon it was all bloody conspiracy to try and ruin the club.

Just my thoughts :x

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:The whole thing farking stinks.

It has 100% nothing to do with our club anymore. Even when they use St Kilda school girl it sounds more like she comes from St Kilda than they are talking about our club. I can honestly say when I hear about this anymore it has nothing to do with us at all. It is about 2 liars who deserve each other and listening to RN on the footy show last night confirmed to me he may nearly be lying more than her. Very unconvincing.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

It has 100% nothing to do with our club anymore. Even when they use St Kilda school girl it sounds more like she comes from St Kilda than they are talking about our club. I can honestly say when I hear about this anymore it has nothing to do with us at all. It is about 2 liars who deserve each other and listening to RN on the footy show last night confirmed to me he may nearly be lying more than her. Very unconvincing.
Yes tend to agree.

However I will not judge Nixon like others have judged the likes of Milne 9on the alledged rape in 2004) and Gilbo (for getting a "schoolgirl") pregnant then abandoning her.

In the above to cases there was no evidence but that doesn't stop a rush to judgement on Milne (getting called rapist by just about everyone) and Gilbo's character being torn to pieces by the likes of Wilson and Robyn Riley all on the basis of lies and no evidence.

I have no love of Nixon, seems like an arrogant arsehole, however he has a right to give his side of the story. he has maintained he didn't know what happened, and last night the woman told a TV programme that he had been drugged with GBH unbeknown to him.

Now she has told so many lies, is this true or not? Nobody knows.

What is obvious that this whole tawdry grubby episode has really shown the vacuous and vapid side of our little provincial insular society.

Feed by the hienias in the media, mainly the Feral Hun and trash shows like 60 minutes, people couldn't get enough of the salacious details. Doesn't matter who gets hurt, Gilberts family, Nixon's children, Riewoldts parents, the young womans parents, the young woman herself, as long as it is all sensationalised and clowns like Whately on the ABC can pontificate from up on high about the morals of a football club, or Nixon being convicted in the kangaroo court of public opinion.

The AFL and their players association have come out looking like rank amateurs, and the PA looks like it is going to get its arse handed to it by Nixons lawyers.

Just sell papers, get ratings to sell advertising, make sure the punters are titillated and kept at a frenzy. Then the AFL can micromanage the "image" of the game and destroy a career and business over specious claims.

A grubby, sick, putrid episode that nobody comes out well from.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

Agree. I can't help but wonder; Has this come about because of the skills of our NEW Media Manager? Or has it evolved naturally? !!
Last edited by Eastern on Fri 10 Jun 2011 9:40am, edited 1 time in total.

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Solar
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Yes tend to agree.

However I will not judge Nixon like others have judged the likes of Milne 9on the alledged rape in 2004) and Gilbo (for getting a "schoolgirl") pregnant then abandoning her.

In the above to cases there was no evidence but that doesn't stop a rush to judgement on Milne (getting called rapist by just about everyone) and Gilbo's character being torn to pieces by the likes of Wilson and Robyn Riley all on the basis of lies and no evidence.

I have no love of Nixon, seems like an arrogant arsehole, however he has a right to give his side of the story. he has maintained he didn't know what happened, and last night the woman told a TV programme that he had been drugged with GBH unbeknown to him.

Now she has told so many lies, is this true or not? Nobody knows.

What is obvious that this whole tawdry grubby episode has really shown the vacuous and vapid side of our little provincial insular society.

Feed by the hienias in the media, mainly the Feral Hun and trash shows like 60 minutes, people couldn't get enough of the salacious details. Doesn't matter who gets hurt, Gilberts family, Nixon's children, Riewoldts parents, the young womans parents, the young woman herself, as long as it is all sensationalised and clowns like Whately on the ABC can pontificate from up on high about the morals of a football club, or Nixon being convicted in the kangaroo court of public opinion.

The AFL and their players association have come out looking like rank amateurs, and the PA looks like it is going to get its arse handed to it by Nixons lawyers.

Just sell papers, get ratings to sell advertising, make sure the punters are titillated and kept at a frenzy. Then the AFL can micromanage the "image" of the game and destroy a career and business over specious claims.

A grubby, sick, putrid episode that nobody comes out well from.
good call, the whole thing stinks to high heaven. I would not be suprised if hewas drugged or in fact on drugs atthe time, have seen people do some VERY stupid things on drugs.

All I hope is that the media is given the wack they deserve.... disgusting all round.

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Hows about that Kosi hey

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:Hows about that Kosi hey
I've got some great nude shots of him supplied to me by a 17 y.o. schoolgirl :D :wink:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
markp
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
Dan Warna wrote:http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-na ... 1ftn4.html

LOL

she's been bought off to recant.

but unfortunately for nixon she's dumb :)
Dumb is one thing she's not.
Yup... Max Markson couldn't play this better.

What a freaking circus.

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:Hows about that Kosi hey
I've got some great nude shots of him supplied to me by a 17 y.o. schoolgirl :D :wink:
Last edited by Cairnsman on Fri 10 Jun 2011 1:12pm, edited 1 time in total.

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

After observing Nixon on TFS last night I have no doubt he hatched this plan to get 'Doothie' to say she originally lied,and he has paid her out $$$ for it.
His body language was fake,he was far too forgiving of 'Doothie' when questioned on her. He set it up 100%. Then I reckon he threw in the Sam Newman story also to help with it all. Get her to make up just random lies about Sam,to make her look like even more of a serial liar,to give the Nixon case more credibility

Anyway,she's already spilled the beans after the 7pm project,but she'll do it again in a few months time once the spotlight has dissapeared again

What a comical farce

One thing Nixon was right about "I wouldn't want to be her going to a Stkilda game right now"......

Bring back the Lockett era
Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

Eastern wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Agree. I can't help but wonder; Has this come about because of the skills of our NEW Media Manager? Or has it evolved naturally? !!
Not sure about that, the Age website today has a video story that starts with " The girl at the centre of the St Kilda Football Club scandal..."

You'd fully expect that from the Hun but the Age?

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

Animal Enclosure wrote:...You'd fully expect that from the Hun but the Age?
The Age newspaper and The Age online are two different entities. The first is run from Melbourne by the editor (a well meaning but rather sanctimonious character), the second is run from Sydney by a little group of twenty somethings who basically take over the "day shift" at about 7am. The difference between the HUN online and the Age on online is that one is spelt H-U-N and the other A-G-E. They are both LCD tabloids designed to capture attention with ridiculous and deceitful headlines. The sociopath at the centre of these stories is, therefore, a perfect fit.

Sobraz
SS Life Member

jonesy wrote:After observing Nixon on TFS last night I have no doubt he hatched this plan to get 'Doothie' to say she originally lied,and he has paid her out $$$ for it.
His body language was fake,he was far too forgiving of 'Doothie' when questioned on her. He set it up 100%. Then I reckon he threw in the Sam Newman story also to help with it all. Get her to make up just random lies about Sam,to make her look like even more of a serial liar,to give the Nixon case more credibility

Anyway,she's already spilled the beans after the 7pm project,but she'll do it again in a few months time once the spotlight has dissapeared again

What a comical farce

One thing Nixon was right about "I wouldn't want to be her going to a Stkilda game right now"......
Agree 100%...

He is a disgusting, putrid individual... Not one word that came out of his mouth on TFS was honest... His attempt at playing the victim was commical..

Kim is a young, immature, irrational, unstable girl that is in need of help/a reality check...

These are legitimate excuses for her behaviour IMO...

In some ways I dont blame her, I'd prefer for her to seek help and see the error in her actions...

But Ricky is the opposite... A conniving, lying piece of trash who will use anybody, absolutely anybody, and any means, to get his ends... His developed this 'skill' over time, intentionally, and Im sure deep down he is proud of his ego... He has no excuses for his lies and personality...

His self indulgence and arrogance make Eddie look like the Delai Lama...

Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

Sobraz wrote:
jonesy wrote:After observing Nixon on TFS last night I have no doubt he hatched this plan to get 'Doothie' to say she originally lied,and he has paid her out $$$ for it.

What a comical farce

Agree 100%...

He is a disgusting, putrid individual... Not one word that came out of his mouth on TFS was honest... His attempt at playing the victim was commical..

Kim is a young, immature, irrational, unstable girl that is in need of help/a reality check...

These are legitimate excuses for her behaviour IMO...

In some ways I dont blame her, I'd prefer for her to seek help and see the error in her actions...

But Ricky is the opposite... A conniving, lying piece of trash who will use anybody, absolutely anybody, and any means, to get his ends... His developed this 'skill' over time, intentionally, and Im sure deep down he is proud of his ego... He has no excuses for his lies and personality...

His self indulgence and arrogance make Eddie look like the Delai Lama...
But he saved a dead bloke in Port Melbourne on Saturday night!!

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

How many of these fit?

"Profile of the Sociopath

Glibness and Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily. "

From
http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

What a comical farce

+ 1. I have no doubt whatsoever Nixon did it. TO believe the contrary you have to believe the following chain of events:

nixon innocently visited hotel room at 1.30am to "talk and help and provide counsel"
He was unwittingly slipped drugs in a drink.
These drugs effected in that it made him undress and go to bed.
He then recovered completely and got dressed and walked out at 7am looking completely fine.

FFS. That is his story. What a complete joke. Cant believe he is so dumb he thinks hes off the hook.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:
good call, the whole thing stinks to high heaven. I would not be suprised if hewas drugged or in fact on drugs atthe time, have seen people do some VERY stupid things on drugs.

All I hope is that the media is given the wack they deserve.... disgusting all round.
Solar - do you really believe the he was drugged and that made him get in his underpants and go to bed? What was he doing arriving at 1.30am and leaving looking a million bucks at 7 and driving home?

The media have it right. No way he will sue. No way he is off the hook.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

If you believe his story than there is at lest one gaping 'hole' in it.

He now claims he was 'slipped a mickey' to explain why there is photographic evidence of him in hi underwera on her hotel room bed.
He ahs maintained he did not have sex with her.

BUT, if he was 'slipped a mickey' and therefore remembers nothing of the evening (trying to explain the underwaer photo) then how does he know he didn't have sex with her?

Is he saying that he doesn't remember taking his clothes off (because of the drugs) but does remember not having sex (despite being drugged)????
I would think that qualifies as selective memory.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:If you believe his story than there is at lest one gaping 'hole' in it.

He now claims he was 'slipped a mickey' to explain why there is photographic evidence of him in hi underwera on her hotel room bed.
He ahs maintained he did not have sex with her.

BUT, if he was 'slipped a mickey' and therefore remembers nothing of the evening (trying to explain the underwaer photo) then how does he know he didn't have sex with her?

Is he saying that he doesn't remember taking his clothes off (because of the drugs) but does remember not having sex (despite being drugged)????
I would think that qualifies as selective memory.
Trouble is neither story rings true.

If RN and KD had sex and did drugs together why is there no photographic evidence of it? The tech savvy KD set up a remote camera to catch the underpants dance. Surely she could have used the same equipment to capture the stuff they supposedly did together.

Not defending either party here as none of their numerous stories can be believed. But the lack of video of this stuff means she also has a gaping 'hole'.

poatina
Club Player

oh ffs

Because, Dr Spaceman, she may not have wanted to take and publish pictures of herself having sex. Her aim was to get Nixon, not to humiliate herself .
By the way I 've never seen a worse perfomance than Nixon's last night . Not one direct answer to any sticky question . An idiot trying to be clever - and worse still, thinking he was.

poatina
Club Player

oh ffs

Because, Mr Magic she may not have wanted to take and publish pictures of herself having sex. Her aim was to get Nixon, not to humiliate herself .
By the way I 've never seen a worse perfomance than Nixon's last night . Not one direct answer to any sticky question . An idiot trying to be clever - and worse still, thinking he was.

poatina
Club Player

oh ffs

Because, Dr Spaceman, she may not have wanted to take and publish pictures of herself having sex. Her aim was to get Nixon, not to humiliate herself .

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Re: oh ffs

poatina wrote:Because, Dr Spaceman, she may not have wanted to take and publish pictures of herself having sex. Her aim was to get Nixon, not to humiliate herself .
Got it the first time poatina :wink: