Well said Milney!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Tess
Opposition Fan

St Lenny wrote:
Spot on, or if he played for Collingwood, would it be allowed to go on.
Maybe that is more about how Collingwood and add Carlton, Essendon, WCE, Crows, Sydney, Geelong handle their players issues than anything else.

Is it all about Culture, as it is not just at Collingwood games Milne cops the abuse he gets it at all games.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Tess wrote:
St Lenny wrote:
Maybe that is more about how Collingwood and add Carlton, Essendon, WCE, Crows, Sydney, Geelong handle their players issues than anything else.

Is it all about Culture, as it is not just at Collingwood games Milne cops the abuse he gets it at all games.
Lets face it you wouldnt have a clue. You are just a sad individual who for some reason goes on other clubs forums. Strange and sad.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Tess wrote:
St Lenny wrote:

Yes culture like administering drugs from the club, lauding a drunk driver who did society a favour and killed himself and not some innocent motorist, a player who goes for joyrides with murderers and then because he was too much of a squib to do anything about it, Brendon Keller is killed by his mate a week later.

Footballers allegedly raping a woman after the GF last year.

Yes a culture problem. Explain that to the Collingwood supporter who rang up SEN and told them that he had to explain to his 9 year old son what a rapist was after the Collingwood supporters were chanting it on Saturday night.

Aclub that has a coach that calls a player a f##cking rapist and then doesn't have the balls to admit to it, has never apologised to the player personally and then pretends he was channelling Winston Churchill.

A coach who calls a player from another club a cheat, then has his own players try to cheat to get out of a tribunal penalty by blatantly lying about striking a player.

A president who loses it because his violent convicted criminal player who kicked a person in the head which could have killed him is taunted, then tries to use racism for his tantrum, all the while the Collingwood supporters are calling players convicted of nothing RAPIST, and black players in the opposition golliwog.

A club whos supporters racially abused Nicky Winmar so much at Victoria park that he lifted his jumper to point at his skin.

A club whose ex president wanted aboriginies to behave like "normal people".

A club whose player Damien Monkhorst racially abused Michael Long and was a catalyst for the anti racial policy at the AFL.

And you want to absue other clubs about culture :roll:

Your club is a disgrace, with disgraceful pervert freaks like you.

You go on about Greening from 38 years ago but support a player convicted of inflicting terrible injuries on an innocent person by kicking them in the head.

Now piss off you filth piece of s.hit. Go back to the freak show at bigfooty where you fit right in.

Creep.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
spert
Saintsational Legend

Wasn't Eddie heard saying "couldn't beat a bunch of cripples" or similar about the Pies after the siren went at he GF draw last year?? The man is a fat journo whose sole objective in life is to get his head on camera and make as much money out of the process as possible. Re Milney and abuse from supporters..I remember as kid watching my Dad play footy and getting absolute foul bucketloads from some supporters at country footy and we all laughed it off including my Mum..lets not get too precious and wrap our kids up in cotton wool.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Creep.
Hopefully not a falafel eating creep, Edihad Eddie doesn't want any of them onboard.