will daisy get reported

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
satchmo wrote:
The Fireman wrote:What's the chances of Daisy ever hitting anyone who is looking at him ?
According to fat ed's new guidelines that is homophobic and racist. You are sentenced to one month with the felafel munching rapists.
So if Daisy came at Jones from behind, was he in fact going all brokeback? :wink:
Careful..Eddie will claim hypocrisy
He'll need to run it past Mick Molloy first :wink:

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
satchmo wrote:
The Fireman wrote:What's the chances of Daisy ever hitting anyone who is looking at him ?
According to fat ed's new guidelines that is homophobic and racist. You are sentenced to one month with the felafel munching rapists.
So if Daisy came at Jones from behind, was he in fact going all brokeback? :wink:
He'll need to run it past Mick Molloy first :wink:
Good call ;)

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

1 week. The little ballerina got off lightly.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Saints should come out swinging in the media tomorrow - I know we cant comment on Tribunal decisions but WE CAN comments on the insinuation in the media and by the Pies that Clint Jones is a dirty player and got his "come uppance"
which is what the Pies seemed to imply in all the media i heard today.

And it seems to have been accepted by the media who probably dont watch Saints games. I dont think im being biased when I say that although CJ plays tight - he is as fair as they come. Hope Saints come out swinging to defend him tomorrow.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:Saints should come out swinging in the media tomorrow - I know we cant comment on Tribunal decisions but WE CAN comments on the insinuation in the media and by the Pies that Clint Jones is a dirty player and got his "come uppance"

And it seems to have been accepted by the media who probably dont watch Saints games. I dont think im being biased when I say that although CJ plays tight - he is as fair as they come. Hope Saints come out swinging to defend him tomorrow.
Listened to SEN all day and they never mentioned anything like that. All they said what that Thomas was stupid and will get one or two weeks.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:Saints should come out swinging in the media tomorrow - I know we cant comment on Tribunal decisions but WE CAN comments on the insinuation in the media and by the Pies that Clint Jones is a dirty player and got his "come uppance"

Listened to SEN all day and they never mentioned anything like that. All they said what that Thomas was stupid and will get one or two weeks.
funny how we see these things differently. i had SEN on tihs arvo (around 6pm) and they were saying daisy was really lucky but then they kind of implied the pest line after that.

but im mainly referring to the pies media statement (not sure who it was ) who said daisy was "acting in response and frustration to the treatment he received from clint jones".

i believe it was along those lines.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

funny how we see these things differently. i had SEN on tihs arvo (around 6pm) and they were saying daisy was really lucky but then they kind of implied the pest line after that.

but im mainly referring to the pies media statement (not sure who it was ) who said daisy was "acting in response and frustration to the treatment he received from clint jones".

Big deal. It is what every club would say. If they said CJ hit him first that would be different unless of course it was true. I reckon our clubs has more issues than worrying about a statement like that.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Big deal. It is what every club would say. If they said CJ hit him first that would be different unless of course it was true. I reckon our clubs has more issues than worrying about a statement like that.
probably right. no need getting victim syndrome.
are we allowed to punch him next we play them though? throw me a bone!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
satchmo wrote:
Please dont call him Daisy. it is demeaning and implies he is a flower child or a nancy boy.

According to the new paradigm, calling him that is akin to the holocaust and you will be branded the new Hitler.

Thanks Ed for cleaning up our society, you culture warrier you.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
satchmo wrote:
Please dont call him Daisy. it is demeaning and implies he is a flower child or a nancy boy.
Calm down petal :wink: