McGuire

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

anyone got eddies email account ?

I'd like to send him some audio of his 'SUPPORTERS' and their abuse of Footballers on other teams...

But I guess he ' can't control what others are saying...

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:Didn't fat ed make a racist remark on his morning drivel show a month or so ago? Then laughed it off as the pc crowd can't take a joke.
Surely not? :shock:

You're joking?!

Eddie the moral crusader surely wouldn't have made a crack about 'falafel eaters' would he?

And if he did he would surely have only been talking about their culinary habits rather than anything 'racial'.

Afterall, Eddie is a champion of the fight against racism.
If you don;t believe me, just check out the many messages he sends his members on the issue of abusing opposition players.
And the public pronouncements he makes whenever one of his staff does something wrong.

Eddie tells it like it is. :roll:

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
satchmo wrote:Didn't fat ed make a racist remark on his morning drivel show a month or so ago? Then laughed it off as the pc crowd can't take a joke.
Surely not? :shock:

You're joking?!

Eddie the moral crusader surely wouldn't have made a crack about 'falafel eaters' would he?

And if he did he would surely have only been talking about their culinary habits rather than anything 'racial'.

Afterall, Eddie is a champion of the fight against racism.
If you don;t believe me, just check out the many messages he sends his members on the issue of abusing opposition players.
And the public pronouncements he makes whenever one of his staff does something wrong.

Eddie tells it like it is. :roll:
Yeah that was it, thanks Mr M.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:anyone got eddies email account ?

I'd like to send him some audio of his 'SUPPORTERS' and their abuse of Footballers on other teams...

But I guess he ' can't control what others are saying...
Maybe just send it to the receptionist at the Lexus Centre?

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

I know many on here don't like Andrew Bolt but let me avoid that discussion and simply post this out of interest:

"Collingwood president Eddie McGuire is admirable for standing up to abusive fans, and his anti-racism is also to be applauded. But I think it’s a mistake - and another form of abuse - to accuse others of racism on these slight grounds:..."

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andr ... _too_fast/

Buckets
SS Life Member

From Robbo's The Tackle today:
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/tackle

2. Selective memory

Eddie said he and the Collingwood Football Club, wasn't on trial yesterday, but in a way it was. It's terrific for footy for Eddie to make a stand, but at the same time hollow. His coach called Stephen Milne a ''f.... rapist", and on Saturday night, Magpies fans chanted Milney was a rapist, and called Jimmy Gwilt a ''golliwog''. Use your power, Ed. Wade through your cheer squad with the same venom as you showed on Saturday night. Now that would be a legacy.

Wonder if Robbo will be getting a Chrissy card this year? :lol:

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
Behind Play
Club Player

Hey Ed, your coach abused our player, claiming he was something he wasn't and then looked the media in the eye and catagorically said he didn't say it.
Where were you then Ed.
Where were you last week, Ed when once again your coach called someone a cheat.

I commend you for the stance you took on saturday night and it is time this kind of trash talk is eliminated from FB but Ed, you also need to clean up your back yard as well.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Buckets wrote:From Robbo's The Tackle today:

2. Selective memory

Eddie said he and the Collingwood Football Club, wasn't on trial yesterday, but in a way it was. It's terrific for footy for Eddie to make a stand, but at the same time hollow. His coach called Stephen Milne a ''f.... rapist", and on Saturday night, Magpies fans chanted Milney was a rapist, and called Jimmy Gwilt a ''golliwog''. Use your power, Ed. Wade through your cheer squad with the same venom as you showed on Saturday night. Now that would be a legacy.

Wonder if Robbo will be getting a Chrissy card this year? :lol:
Great stuff Robbo :D

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Hey Ed,you're a slimeball,you and I both know it,it's just half the public think you're reasonable person.

Rack em up Ricky

Bring back the Lockett era
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Collingwood are the reason we have the present stand against racial vilification , remember the Aboriginal community that pointed the bone at their Pres McAllister ?
A visit to Vic park was a trip back in time as far back as the Neanderthal era. They set the tone for everything racist and distasteful.
This is not a rant but fact.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:Collingwood are the reason we have the present stand against racial vilification , remember the Aboriginal community that pointed the bone at their Pres McAllister ?
A visit to Vic park was a trip back in time as far back as the Neanderthal era. They set the tone for everything racist and distasteful.
This is not a rant but fact.
i hve posted before that i have actually heard filth supporters racially abuse one of their own......leon davis......what they said was truly appalling.....calling them filth has never been more apt.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

hang on - its certain that there was nothing racist in the comments? It referred to "kicking" which is probably fair game seeing it certainly did happen. yes hes done the time but sheesh - after the "rapist" fiasco where no charges were laid let alone a conviction Eddie has no right to be on a high horse. If it was racist fair enough. But it was merely alluding to an actual event that took place. I dunno. Eddie can get off his high horse methinks.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

this thread is about the hypocricy of McGuire not whether the sledge was distasteful or not (which IMHO it was).

It is about a club that has its coach call a player a f##cking rapist and then lie about it and then equate himself to Winston Churchill.

Its about a club that chants about Milne being a rapist, also coming from the CS, which is an official arm of the CFC.

McGuire is nothing but a bully coward. he wont clean up his own backyard but points fingers at others.

his point is sound. Krakour doesn't deserve to be sledged about being a convicted violent criminal who has served time in jail. he has paid his debt to society.

More valid and someone should point this out to McGuire, Milne does not deserve to be called a rapists by the official arm of the CFC and by the coach considering, unlike Krakour he has never been charged, let alone found guilty of a criminal charge.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Saints Angel
Club Player

[quote="Buckets"]From Robbo's The Tackle today:

2. Selective memory

Spot on Buckets. Would like to see Eddie come down on his coach for his abuse and lecture their moron supporters about abusing Milne and Gwilt. But there again what else can you expect - "its Collingwood", the filth.

Wonder if Robbo will be getting a Chrissy card this year? :lol:[/quote]

SideshowMilne
Club Player

So lets document the personal attacks

Mick on Milne
Mick on Addam Maric
Eddie on Johnny Weir (brokeback ice skating)

and Eddie falafel west sydney jibe

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by The Fireman on Mon 06 Jun 2011 7:55pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

SideshowMilne wrote:So lets document the personal attacks

Mick on Milne
Mick on Addam Maric
Eddie on Johnny Weir (brokeback ice skating)

and Eddie falafel west sydney jibe
If Eddie ever has to serve on a jury in a sexual assault case, and the accused is a gay ice skater, and the skater, while eating a falafel, offers the judge a bribe…..

….. all hell will break lose :shock:

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

I was in the Long Room (as a guest through work) on Saturday night & even there had a feral (in a suit) yell out "You're a rapist Milne"

Just goes to show that no matter what the apparent social standing of a person, once they have skunk blood in them they are scum.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

All that has come out of this is that slob guts Ed's true colours have been well and truly exposed. Pure hypocrisy borne of total manchildishness.

Personally, I think his behaviour is nothing more than sad. His own son sits next to him at the games. Pity the poor sprog.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

I was wrong.

Apparently the wider media have seen this episode for what it is and other than Ch9 this morning are seemingly staying away from it.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:Image
Love it, Fireman. You have made my day. Cheers!

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

are the press going to pick up on the fact that the filth cheer squad call jimmy g ....golliwog....

ffs ...how low can you go.....wish the scum press would grow some balls.....

wonder what a couple of collingwood players think of that..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:are the press going to pick up on the fact that the filth cheer squad call jimmy g ....golliwog....

wonder what a couple of collingwood players think of that..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
F*** it.
I just sent an email to Footy Classified and asked whether they've got the courage to 'take Eddie on' or are they all 'conflicted by association'?

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
stinger wrote:are the press going to pick up on the fact that the filth cheer squad call jimmy g ....golliwog....

F*** it.
I just sent an email to Footy Classified and asked whether they've got the courage to 'take Eddie on' or are they all 'conflicted by association'?
Good stuff MM :)

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

The problem with Eddie and his megolamanic belief in himself is that he likes to twist and turn history into whatever it suits the Collingwood Football Club.

So here we have Krakour being remade as a crim done good as assisted by Malthouse and the club blah blah blah.

Simon Overland then comes along and says it's a great story of how Krakour has sorted himself out. So Eddie thinks that any thing in the past will be ignored.

So along comes the comments on Saturday night, nothing to do with race, all to do with a criminal (along with many others) who have a t least been found to be guilty in a court of law. It, in Eddie's eyes means the comments take people within hearing back to the fact that with Krakoour seriously injured another young man. Yes he paid the price, but let's
not floss over the truth.

Ditto with Didak.

He can buy the media's silence on at least one other story but not this and it's out of his control, as long as their putrid supporters give Milne a hard time, then we'll give it to their players in the same manner.

And no matter how hard he tries, he can't shut everybody else up but goes red in the face, carries on, makes threats and I hope the vision shows him to be the bully he is.