Question

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint tash
Club Player

Moods wrote:
saint tash wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Wish I knew who our president was.
Hooray for some rationality. As much as most on here consistently bad and deride McGuire at least he has guided that club to the ultimate prize and built a rock solid foundation to move forward whereas Westaway is more like a Castaway.

Out of sight, out of mind. He needs to get on the front foot more.

I'd like to know if the Eddie hatred is more jealousy then envious related.

:roll:
Not at all. I actually really like Ed's breakfast Show, and like what he has to say - most of the time. I also really admire what he has done for the pies. If he's not the best pres in the AFL then I'd like to know who's better.

HOWEVER - what a complete wanker for attacking a bloke for having a crack at Krakours crim history. This sort of stuff get's yelled out all the time (rightly or wrongly) To then insinuate that the man was being racist is a disgrace. So every time an Aboriginal footballer is bagged, the person is being racist? PLenty of ppl yell out at Milne, plenty of ppl also yell out at Didak - 'you've got blood on your hands Didak' is a common taunt I've heard. All Eddie has done is shown ppl that he's not living in the real world by his carry on.

Does he honestly believe that if the saints (or any club for that matter) had recruited a player just out of gaol, that EVERYONE is going to stand and applaud him for showing character by getting his life back on track?

Maybe it's typical of the MCC - I sat there once before, and won't ever again. Bunch of stuck up toffs.
LOL the MCC. Agreed.

Especially when the Dreamons r playing.

Oh when the saints go charging in!
St Ick
SS Hall of Fame

saint tash wrote:
Moods wrote:
saint tash wrote:
Hooray for some rationality. As much as most on here consistently bad and deride McGuire at least he has guided that club to the ultimate prize and built a rock solid foundation to move forward whereas Westaway is more like a Castaway.

Not at all. I actually really like Ed's breakfast Show, and like what he has to say - most of the time. I also really admire what he has done for the pies. If he's not the best pres in the AFL then I'd like to know who's better.

HOWEVER - what a complete wanker for attacking a bloke for having a crack at Krakours crim history. This sort of stuff get's yelled out all the time (rightly or wrongly) To then insinuate that the man was being racist is a disgrace. So every time an Aboriginal footballer is bagged, the person is being racist? PLenty of ppl yell out at Milne, plenty of ppl also yell out at Didak - 'you've got blood on your hands Didak' is a common taunt I've heard. All Eddie has done is shown ppl that he's not living in the real world by his carry on.

Does he honestly believe that if the saints (or any club for that matter) had recruited a player just out of gaol, that EVERYONE is going to stand and applaud him for showing character by getting his life back on track?

Maybe it's typical of the MCC - I sat there once before, and won't ever again. Bunch of stuck up toffs.
LOL the MCC. Agreed.

Dees games might be the only exception, other than that its a shockin generalisation. I've been a mbr since I was 14 and I am as far from a stuck up toff as you can get.

Strength through Loyalty
Go those mighty Sainters!!
Moods
Saintsational Legend

St Ick wrote:
saint tash wrote:
Moods wrote:
saint tash wrote:

LOL the MCC. Agreed.

Dees games might be the only exception, other than that its a shockin generalisation. I've been a mbr since I was 14 and I am as far from a stuck up toff as you can get.
daddy get you a membership? :P

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

3rd generation saint wrote:By the sounds of the complaint the guy wasn't being racist at all, he was vilifying Krakour's criminal record.
If Eddie was so hot about that, maybe he should have a good look at his own supporters and officials at what they have said to opposition players.
If Eddie was getting worked up then I could have been in trouble too, as I was taking every opportunity to hurl abuse at Wellingham and his encounter this week with the police for driving an unregistered vehicle outside the Westpac centre. Idiot!

Ditto for Didak and his good friend Christopher Wayne Hudson.

Eddie not only is black and white blind he is also black and white deaf as the pig ignorant supporters of his club take every opportunity to throw insults at Milne.

As for the booing of Rooey, please explain.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

I think we all know what is required now. maxwell will come out and say it was the fault of every one else and everyone at collingwood has been taken out of context.