Facebook stunts to increase Saints FB

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Facebook stunts to increase Saints FB

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:Footy Show leads the way - they got over 50,000 extra likes in one
Night to get Gazza to do some gay Yo Yo Gabba thingy.

Anyway, maybe before our next home game if we get an extra 10,000 likes for Saints Facebook perhaps we could get Robbie Muir to have a fight with Libba!

Thoughts?
hows this sound if i get 1000 members to like the Western Saints Inc. i will ...... ummmm..... be really happy :)

unlike the orange teams facebook site Western Saints are endorsed by the club as an offical supporter group !!!
Whats the link to your page??

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti23 wrote:This whole Saints Footy thing is getting very tiresome from both sides. I really wish people would give it a rest.
+1

I know Ive been a vocal critic in the past but the whole public sledging match has got ridiculous and totally run its course

Have your own opinion by all means, but the whole saga is regrettably getting quite childish :?

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

stkildathunda wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:Footy Show leads the way - they got over 50,000 extra likes in one

Anyway, maybe before our next home game if we get an extra 10,000 likes for Saints Facebook perhaps we could get Robbie Muir to have a fight with Libba!

Thoughts?
hows this sound if i get 1000 members to like the Western Saints Inc. i will ...... ummmm..... be really happy :)

unlike the orange teams facebook site Western Saints are endorsed by the club as an offical supporter group !!!

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
stkildathunda wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:

Thoughts?

Sweet. Ill try and drum up some fans for you later today if you like.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
stkildathunda wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:

Thoughts?

basicly when on your facebook page- search- "Western saints'

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

ausfatcat wrote:what benefit is their to the saints to have a extra 50 thousand on facebook
just wish the 65,000 + were actualy club members... wishful

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

saintbrat wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
stkildathunda wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:

Thoughts?

yea much easier to just copy the link though :wink:

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

stkildathunda wrote:
saintbrat wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
stkildathunda wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:

Thoughts?

i didn't copy but went straight through the link and ofcourse it went to my home page.. hence I put the other suggestion

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

saintbrat wrote:
stkildathunda wrote:
saintbrat wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
stkildathunda wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:

Thoughts?

i didn't copy but went straight through the link and ofcourse it went to my home page.. hence I put the other suggestion
Yea you actually have to highlight the entire thing and copy it and then paste it into your browser...

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

stkildathunda wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
stkildathunda wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:

Thoughts?

cheers ill appriciate that ... i made the mistake of allowing the orange people to advertise for us ... now they think they deserve thank you's every time they cut and paste items from our page on theirs .... :roll:

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
stkildathunda wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
stkildathunda wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:

Thoughts?

cheers ill appriciate that ... i made the mistake of allowing the orange people to advertise for us ... now they think they deserve thank you's every time they cut and paste items from our page on theirs .... :roll:
yep i know what you mean.... :roll: :roll:

Helio
Club Player

stkildathunda wrote:
Helio wrote:
stkildathunda wrote:
HSVKing wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
ausfatcat wrote:what benefit is their to the saints to have a extra 50 thousand on facebook
Facebook is a marketing/advertising tool.
Have you honestly seen the Saints FB page?

Just a whole heap of teenagers (and sadly quite a few adults) who 'tAlk lyk dis' and just rip on Raph.

I've actually stopped it showing up on my feed as the crap that gets posted by our 'supporters' just infuriates me.

As I've said before, such things which are run by the club, should be a members benefit (gets rid of the morons from other clubs, and our own ones too).
Band wagoners i think they are called. Cant call any of them supporters... Considering theres 60K+ "fans" on there and only 39K members its a fair difference. What percentage of members would actually be fans on there? 30% tops?
There is a fair bit of 'band wagon' in your choice of avatar too. What's the point of it? Aren't we better off consigning that whole sorry saga to history asap? There are enough supporters of other clubs trying to keep it going without contributing to it here.
What are you the avatar police or something?? Maybe you need to get a sense of humour. Its a avatar about RICKY NIXON, not StKilda :roll: :roll:
Well I sure hope I never get your sense of humour. :roll: :roll: whatever