I am happy to start the oblogatory thread - Tim Lane is a..

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

fingers
Saintsational Legend

I am happy to start the oblogatory thread - Tim Lane is a..

- Flog

*please feel free to add your own descriptor

mullet
Saintsational Legend

I have learned to mute it. much more enjoyable and you see so much more cos you are not deluded by their rubbish commentary

ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

If stkilda were the plaintiff in war crimes accusation against Stalin at the hague, Tim Lane would take sides with Stalin.

Tess
Opposition Fan

if Caro was a commentator ..... she would be Tim Lane!

Selhurst Saint
Club Player

............snivelling school yard runt still obsessing over his bullies of 40 years ago.

Move on you ponce.

"...If there has been one recurring theme through this whole shocking mess, it has been the misguided, inflated egos and their ill-judged determination to cling to long-standing old boy friendships. The bad advice that has guided the selfish and culpable James Hird has not only punctuated this saga but symbolised it..."
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

A Collingwood Cum Machine.

I feared he would drown in his own jism had we
Kicked another point!

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Couldnt believe he started the "is that negligent" drivel about Armitage when he pushed that Pie player into another.

Was actually glad to hear Darcy shut him down with "dont like that word in footy Tim.....you cross the line...we are all negligent....free kick is the right call..."

Dead set felcher.

“Yeah….nah””
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: I am happy to start the oblogatory thread - Tim Lane is

fingers wrote:- Flog

*please feel free to add your own descriptor

said it before and i will say it again...the guy is a f****** ponce..... :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:Couldnt believe he started the "is that negligent" drivel about Armitage when he pushed that Pie player into another.

Was actually glad to hear Darcy shut him down with "dont like that word in footy Tim.....you cross the line...we are all negligent....free kick is the right call..."

Dead set felcher.

yep......didn't say a f****** word though when that filth prick pushed armo into joey at the opening bounce.....good on you darcy..... :twisted: :evil:

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Is a knob but I try to ignore him.

Pissed me off at the end when he was creaming himself about the possibility the final scores might be exactly the same as GF2. Admittedly I wasn't in a great mood watching the Pie scum doing a number on us, but nevertheless that was a moment of pure flogniticity.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Obviously cost us the game. Seriously what do some of you smoke?

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Obviously cost us the game. Seriously what do some of you smoke?
PJ 30s 8-)

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Obviously cost us the game. Seriously what do some of you smoke?
Hows that even relevant?

You need to get a misus...or a dog....or both.

“Yeah….nah””
suss
Club Player

Teflon wrote:
Hows that even relevant?

Not relevant - never is. Always just a smart arse, off topic but factually correct comment to make himself feel like he's God's gift to humanity.

If you've seen his recent matter-of-fact statements as to who will be picked in the team, then you'll know how massively wrong he is when he actually has to put his balls on the line.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

suss wrote:
Teflon wrote:
Hows that even relevant?

Not relevant - never is. Always just a smart arse, off topic but factually correct comment to make himself feel like he's God's gift to humanity.

If you've seen his recent matter-of-fact statements as to who will be picked in the team, then you'll know how massively wrong he is when he actually has to put his balls on the line.
+1....the guy's a dead set idiot still looking for a village.....someone should tell him that this is just a forum.... :wink:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
suss wrote:
Teflon wrote:
Hows that even relevant?

+1....the guy's a dead set idiot still looking for a village.....someone should tell him that this is just a forum.... :wink:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
suss wrote:
Teflon wrote:
Hows that even relevant?

Typical losers looking at other unimportant issues but why wouldnt anyone be surprised. An old man and another couple who look for excuses. Embarrissing.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:A Collingwood Cum Machine.

I feared he would drown in his own jism had we
Kicked another point!
Just ignoring your crassness..

You didnt got then? After bagging Saints fans for being soft and saying we dont turn up to away games..you dont go yourself??

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

Teflon wrote:Couldnt believe he started the "is that negligent" drivel about Armitage when he pushed that Pie player into another.

I remember that - one of the worst calls ever - negligent for pushing a player, who happened to cannon into a teamate :shock: mad as a hatter Lane is.

Was actually more of a side bump anyway, should not have been a free kick against Armitage
Last edited by MCG-Unit on Sun 05 Jun 2011 12:39am, edited 1 time in total.

No Contract, No contact :shock:
kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

Obviously you have no interest in discussing whether Tim Lane is a flog yet you have now posted three times in this thread to show how disinterested you are. Start your own forum instead of going in to every thread and insisting people follow your own agenda.

I bet you post again in this thread that you have no interest in.

But if you don't it's win- win.

BTW. Tim Lane is a flog. I didn't even think it was a free kick against Armitage.

Furtius Quo Rdelious
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
suss wrote:
Teflon wrote:
Hows that even relevant?

Typical losers looking at other unimportant issues but why wouldnt anyone be surprised. An old man and another couple who look for excuses. Embarrissing.
Take another drink...

“Yeah….nah””
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti23 wrote:
Obviously you have no interest in discussing whether Tim Lane is a flog yet you have now posted three times in this thread to show how disinterested you are. Start your own forum instead of going in to every thread and insisting people follow your own agenda.

I bet you post again in this thread that you have no interest in.

BTW. Tim Lane is a flog. I didn't even think it was a free kick against Armitage.
And I actually thought you were better than that.

kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

plugger66 wrote:
kosifantutti23 wrote:

I bet you post again in this thread that you have no interest in

And I actually thought you were better than that.
I feel like I've just picked the opposition in the footy tipping. My tip was correct but it's little consolation.

Furtius Quo Rdelious
Toy Saint
SS Hall of Fame

We got smashed in the midfield, had no help from the umpire at critical stages, and were overrun by superior fitness in the last 40 minutes. Even with Robert Harvey was in the commentry box, we would have probably still lost.

fingers
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
suss wrote:
Teflon wrote:
Hows that even relevant?

You're a tad off here P66. Never once did I mention Tim Lane's impact on the game. This is purely and simply a commentary on his commentary.