Only 8 points from 5th spot

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

even if we lost by lets say 2 or 3 goals
it means nothing
its ONLY 2 or 3 goals
come finals time, come later in the season even in reg rounds,
anything can happen
8-)

Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:even if we lost by lets say 2 or 3 goals
it means nothing
its ONLY 2 or 3 goals
come finals time, come later in the season even in reg rounds,
anything can happen
8-)
The problem is I reckon, that we must win 2 of the next 3 at least. So we really need to win this.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

then its cats and dogs (or dogs and cats, cant remember)

hmmmm
dogs ...im confident
i think we have more chance of beating the pies and not the cats

never know
might win em all

maybe this is the start of that run from the team that sits in the so so basket but ends up finishing 5th-ish and takes the lot

maybe not.

SinCitySaint
Club Player

mbogo wrote:So many people seem so certain .... of our failure this year ... but
of the games mentioned for those clubs at least two of them will NOT go the way predicted - just from this years erratic results.
If we finished in the 8 in form I cannot imagine a team that would look forward to playing us.
GO SAINTS
I can think of one side that would love to play a final against us and that is Essendon. We just cannot get near them.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

SinCitySaint wrote:
mbogo wrote:So many people seem so certain .... of our failure this year ... but
of the games mentioned for those clubs at least two of them will NOT go the way predicted - just from this years erratic results.
If we finished in the 8 in form I cannot imagine a team that would look forward to playing us.
GO SAINTS
I can think of one side that would love to play a final against us and that is Essendon. We just cannot get near them.
Agree.

If that final took place we'd have no option other than to play the kids and hope for the best.

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

I'm actually much more confident of beating the Cats than Dogs & Pies.

F$%k it let's just win all three & put the fear of god into every club.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

SinCitySaint wrote:
GO SAINTS
You know, I did a ladder preditor, and had them finishing 9th :shock:

They have a toughish run home, and I reckon the injuries will catch up.

Marcus1232
Club Player

I Don't know what to expect from tonights game other than the line is very generous.

If we put a performance in like we did against freo like we did last week we will be in this game until the end. I know Freo are not the same team as Collingwood but it was the way the boys did it and really with no impact at all from Roo and milney up forward I severely doubt that both of them are going to be quiet 2 games in a row.

I'm hopeful for tonight but i see us losing by 2-4 goals and i would walk away with that content for the rest of the season. We match up much better against geelong because they dont have the leg speed of collingwood we are able to play the game on our terms much more.