Excuse For Kosi This Week? Surprise! Surprise!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote: Your post is confusing BS. 

You say Kosi looks like he doesn't want to be there. You say he's earning a couple of hundred thousand bucks a year for no discernible effort.

But you then go on to say "I'm not saying Kosi is not trying"

The previous comments suggest that's exactly what you are saying!
As you say, I said he looks like he doesn't want to be there. I don't know what's actually going on between his ears, so I can't say he's not trying.
But by saying "If I was being paid a couple of hundred thousand bucks a year for no discernible effort, I'd be very happy" you are, IMO, implying that this is what Kosi IS doing.

Further more you are implying he IS aware of it.

Otherwise why would you add that comment?
What am I implying he is aware of?

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote: Your post is confusing BS. 

You say Kosi looks like he doesn't want to be there. You say he's earning a couple of hundred thousand bucks a year for no discernible effort.

But you then go on to say "I'm not saying Kosi is not trying"

The previous comments suggest that's exactly what you are saying!
As you say, I said he looks like he doesn't want to be there. I don't know what's actually going on between his ears, so I can't say he's not trying.
But by saying "If I was being paid a couple of hundred thousand bucks a year for no discernible effort, I'd be very happy" you are, IMO, implying that this is what Kosi IS doing.

Further more you are implying he IS aware of it.

Otherwise why would you add that comment?
What am I implying he is aware of?
I'll try to explain in one hit Bernard as I really have no desire to drag this discussion on.

And I'll start by putting it a different way. People who ARE supportive of Kosi take the view that he is trying as hard as anyone else in the team, but is being hampered by any number of factors. These factors include such things as the Gia invoked head injury, knocks to the head 2 weeks ago, numerous physical injuries, lack of a proper Pre season, general lack of form and maybe even the possibilty that the game has passed him by.

However you made the comment "If I was being paid a couple of hundred thousand bucks a year for no discernible effort, I'd be very happy". 

Now you would only make that comment if you were implying that's how Kosi views things. That is, he's happy to take the big bucks for little effort.

And if that's the case then that is at odds with your other comment that you "don't know what's actually going on between his ears, so I can't say he's not trying".

I can't explain it any clearer unfortunately.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:I'll try to explain in one hit Bernard as I really have no desire to drag this discussion on.

And I'll start by putting it a different way. People who ARE supportive of Kosi take the view that he is trying as hard as anyone else in the team, but is being hampered by any number of factors. These factors include such things as the Gia invoked head injury, knocks to the head 2 weeks ago, numerous physical injuries, lack of a proper Pre season, general lack of form and maybe even the possibilty that the game has passed him by.

However you made the comment "If I was being paid a couple of hundred thousand bucks a year for no discernible effort, I'd be very happy". 

Now you would only make that comment if you were implying that's how Kosi views things. That is, he's happy to take the big bucks for little effort.

And if that's the case then that is at odds with your other comment that you "don't know what's actually going on between his ears, so I can't say he's not trying".

I can't explain it any clearer unfortunately.
Dont try Mr 30Rock Doctor.

BS is backing up faster than a blocked drain.

It was an out and out sledge and anyone could see it for what it was.

Then he tries the "but I'm not saying he not trying" :roll:

Gutless effort from a gutless hypocrite who reckons he doesn't critisise players :roll:

the whole thread has been a turgid and tawdry expose of BS and his vapid smallmindness.

Thought he was smart in his little smear OP, but then was laid bare when the real reason for Kosi was another head injury.

At least kosi has an excuse, I dont know what the cowardly turd known as BS is :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

No one really knows how hard Kosi is trying, or how bad his injuries have been. No one can know what is happening between another person's ears (except in the case of John Georgiou- one massive monobrow

Although I've never heard Kosi mentioned in terms of being an elite trainer like Riewoldt, Hayes, Fisher, Siposs, Curren etc.

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

dcstkfc wrote:No one really knows how hard Kosi is trying, or how bad his injuries have been. No one can know what is happening between another person's ears (except in the case of John Georgiou- one massive monobrow

Although I've never heard Kosi mentioned in terms of being an elite trainer like Riewoldt, Hayes, Fisher, Siposs, Curren etc.
Given that most of the 'real training' take place behind closed doors, unless you are a club 'insider' how would anybody really know who trains well or not?
Please don't tell me that posters are basing their opinions of how players train on the 'public training sessions' that they witness?

In this day and age of 'micro managing' nearly everything about the players I have absolutely no doubt that no player enters the field on a 'public training day' without detailed instructions of what they're allowed/not allowed to do.

WHat we see is purely what the Club wants us to see.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

deleted - double post.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:At least kosi has an excuse, I dont know what the cowardly turd known as BS is :roll:
this is a fan forum. if someone doesnt agree with something, they can post it here. we all get a say, but for you to call someone a "cowardly turd" for not agreeing with them is just stupid. this is an internet forum, and you are fighting with people on it. go get a life mate.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
dcstkfc wrote:No one really knows how hard Kosi is trying, or how bad his injuries have been. No one can know what is happening between another person's ears (except in the case of John Georgiou- one massive monobrow

Given that most of the 'real training' take place behind closed doors, unless you are a club 'insider' how would anybody really know who trains well or not?
Please don't tell me that posters are basing their opinions of how players train on the 'public training sessions' that they witness?

In this day and age of 'micro managing' nearly everything about the players I have absolutely no doubt that no player enters the field on a 'public training day' without detailed instructions of what they're allowed/not allowed to do.

WHat we see is purely what the Club wants us to see.
I was referring to interviews from Lyon, and other players that refer to guy's being elite trainers

Expressio Unius Est Exclusio Alterius

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

dcstkfc wrote: Expressio Unius Est Exclusio Alterius
Translation please - I don;t understand Latin. :)

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
dcstkfc wrote: Expressio Unius Est Exclusio Alterius
Translation please - I don;t understand Latin. :)
Definition of EXPRESSIO UNIUS EST EXCLUSIO ALTERIUS
: a principle in law: when one or more things of a class are expressly mentioned others of the same class are excluded

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

This thread is hilarious.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote: However you made the comment "If I was being paid a couple of hundred thousand bucks a year for no discernible effort, I'd be very happy". 

sounds like me... :wink: :wink: 8-) 8-)

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
joffaboy wrote:At least kosi has an excuse, I dont know what the cowardly turd known as BS is :roll:
this is a fan forum. if someone doesnt agree with something, they can post it here. we all get a say, but for you to call someone a "cowardly turd" for not agreeing with them is just stupid. this is an internet forum, and you are fighting with people on it. go get a life mate.
If you haven't the intelligence to understand the issues on this thread, I suggest you refrain from commenting.

It is better to be thought of as stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Critical analysis not part of the Xavier cirriculum obviously :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

see above

Lance or James??

matrix
Saintsational Legend

good f****** lord

sometimes i really wonder why i bother coming to this joint and actually read every post in these threads

it seems its just a chest thumping exercise for some
a chance to bag each other and one upmanship

someone criticized a player
a player that hasnt been at his best because of hardly any preseason, ankle surgery, and previous injuries plus the new concussion.
so what?
well apparently that gives some posters the right to mock and abuse others in posts and try to belittle them.

f****** unreal

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Personally I think this particular thread should of been closed ages ago M, it was always going to end up like this.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
If you haven't the intelligence to understand the issues on this thread, I suggest you refrain from commenting.

It is better to be thought of as stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

at the end of the day, Kosi should not be getting a game, and you're still and absolute wanker. good bye

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

at the end of the day, Kosi should not be getting a game, and you're still and absolute wanker. good bye
If JB is a wanker Dools, what are you then? :?: :shock:

westy
Club Player

Is there any chance that this vitriolic garbage can be suspended until we hear the results of Kosi's brain scans?

I'm livin' in a madhouse
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:at the end of the day, Kosi should not be getting a game, and you're still and absolute wanker. good bye
lol - proves my point, all doubt completely removed :D :D :D

Lance or James??

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

If JB is a wanker Dools, what are you then? :?: :shock:
I am correct.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:I am correct.
lol - a know nothing privilged private schoolboy who has an issue with critical analysis.

Dont worry chocolate topping (thick and rich) if you dont live up to expectations, you can always become a Real Estate Agent.

You are not a very good advertisement for Xavier.

What a waste of money.

You can polish a turd, but it is still a turd :D :D :D

Lance or James??

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Wow. Thread of the Gods, this one.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
saintdooley wrote:I am correct.
lol - a know nothing privilged private schoolboy who has an issue with critical analysis.

Dont worry chocolate topping (thick and rich) if you dont live up to expectations, you can always become a Real Estate Agent.

You are not a very good advertisement for Xavier.

What a waste of money.

You can polish a turd, but it is still a turd :D :D :D
again, you bring the school i attended into this. well done mate. your fighting with a 19 year old over the net. thats pretty cool. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Quote from Saintsational Forum Rules:

OUR GUIDELINES

RESPECT
Please respect your fellow members. Vigorous discussion and arguments are encouraged as long as they are conducted in a respectful way. Do not abuse, bully, bait or insult your fellow members. Think before you post. If you wouldn't say it to someone's face, you shouldn't be typing it on this fan forum. Do not display any type of threatening behaviour. Do not belittle your fellow posters. Accept your difference of opinion and move on with your conversation. Do not start individual threads designed to single out and belittle fellow members of the community in a negative way.

How is this joffaboy character allowed to consistently get away with his blatant abuse, bullying, baiting and insulting of fellow posters?

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell