Saints team v Freo

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Thought Ross hated Lynch according to someone on here :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
quidnunc
Club Player

I can not believe that McEvoy is not an IN and someone else is an EMERGENCY.

From reading posters rantings following last weeks game I am sure there must be a lot of supporters surprised?

NO come to think of it - it is normal selection policy!

Was there on the outer wing as a youngster flying the flag in '66 - still loyal, still passionate!
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Ok, Im putting aside my pessimism and entering the weekend with hope.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

they just dont give up on kosi do they. ffs

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Thought Ross hated Lynch according to someone on here :roll:
Was going to say the same thing. Maybe they just wanted him to play well enough to get a game and a position.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

I wish the rule was 2 subs for this week, as it means either E
Winmar or Sippa has to play a full game.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Junction Oval
SS Life Member

A good signal to Tommy Walsh to be named an emergency.

I thought McEvoy for Kosi would be a near certainty this week and that they may have "rested" McEvoy last week, for a good around-the-ground effort on the big Subi ground this week.

quidnunc
Club Player

I can not believe "saintdooley's" ffs comment.

Wasn't it from this source within the last few days that gems such as these came:

"a brick wall would be more useful" &
"do us a favour and retire.....tonight"

Oh, well, each to their own rants!

PS: no swearing warranted just an observation.

Was there on the outer wing as a youngster flying the flag in '66 - still loyal, still passionate!
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

quidnunc wrote:I can not believe "saintdooley's" ffs comment.

Wasn't it from this source within the last few days that gems such as these came:

"a brick wall would be more useful" &
"do us a favour and retire.....tonight"

Oh, well, each to their own rants!

PS: no swearing warranted just an observation.
"retire tomorrow, tonight would be ideal."was that was the quote you were looking for?

i don’t believe he deserves a spot in the side, in all seriousness, he has done very little IMO. we all see the game differently, but i just think he is letting us down. he comes flying through a back and nearly killing some of our players, yet doesn’t look like he was ever going to actually mark the ball. he's very slow, those days where he would take a mark while making a lead are over, far too slow, its as though unless he gets a free kick he has no chance of even touching the thing.
that’s the nicest way i can put it

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Cro
Club Player

SainterK wrote:He may play back, and Gilbert could do a run with job on the Pav 8-)
Thinking Fisher may get that gig.

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

saintdooley wrote:they just dont give up on kosi do they. ffs
Well Lyon was quick to defend Koschitzke wasn't he, saying that "He was our best two weeks ago' and that "he certainly got hit and may have been concussed..."

So we forget the game 2 weeks ago and slam him for the Melb game..........

Looks like the coach hasn't given up on him, and the coaching panel may know more than us :shock:

No Contract, No contact :shock:
Junction Oval
SS Life Member

Let's hope the coaching panel know more than us - 90% of posters have run out of patience with Kosi. The Melbourne game should have suited him.

Not sure that he is suited to the big Subi ground. :twisted:

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Stephen Theodore wrote:I'm surprised Gram isnt playing on that big Subi oval. Thought they may have resurected him for his run. (not injured is he ?)
Nope, not injured, he's playing for Sandy this week, where he belongs at the moment.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Junction Oval wrote:Let's hope the coaching panel know more than us - 90% of posters have run out of patience with Kosi. The Melbourne game should have suited him.

Not sure that he is suited to the big Subi ground. :twisted:
You never know, last time he was there he had 16 disp, kicked 2 goals 1, contributed to another goal, and laid a couple of tackles.

Last game there the brownlow votes were 3 BJ, 2 Gilbert, 1 Milne.

fugazi
Saintsational Legend

You'd have to say its kosi's last chance to show something....its become embarassing, and I mean for his sake as much as the team. Gets bumped aside like he's a 17 year old...when did that start? Even when he wasn't playing well, Kosi would at least be physical.

Everyone loves him, and mourns the player he might have been.

May as well have an absolute crack this week Kosi.

Nee!
Moods
Saintsational Legend

Good luck to Tommy Lynch. Hope he plays his role and is not overawed. These kids have a massive job ahead of them. Lyon must have really lost patience with Gram.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

fugazi wrote:You'd have to say its kosi's last chance to show something....its become embarassing, and I mean for his sake as much as the team. Gets bumped aside like he's a 17 year old...when did that start? Even when he wasn't playing well, Kosi would at least be physical.

Everyone loves him, and mourns the player he might have been.

May as well have an absolute crack this week Kosi.
That's sums up my feelings too. I absolutely want him to achieve something, but I'm finding the whole bag Kosi schtick almost as exhausting as waiting for him to deliver on his opportunities.

This week, Koz. PLEASE.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

I thought McEvoy was dropped 2 weeks ago. With Sandy having the bye last week he hasn't had the chance to prove himself worthy of a recall. This week is different. Its up to those in and out of the side to prove a point. Lets hope that those in BOTH situations do enough to give Ross a headache !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

bob__71
Club Player

I hope that kosi has been practicing stab passes, so he can use them to target certain members of the cheer squad....plugger style.

Quixote
SS Life Member

Anyone know who the traveling emergencies are/were?