When was the last time we played that bad?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Any game when Monkhorst was playing in our colours.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
felixleo
Club Player

wrong thread sorry

Are you gonna be the one?
felixleo
Club Player

81-86 cant remember beer too cheap.

Are you gonna be the one?
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

InkerSaint wrote:Worst performance of Ross Lyon's tenure.

At least this week I don't expect any "we're just about to turn the corner" platitudes from players in front of the media.

Today screamed out "rebuild".
I've been saying for a few weeks we'll turn the corner. Perhaps I should now emphasis that I (myself) have turned the corner and come to the conclusion the window has slammed shut (for this season anyway).

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!