It Should Be Us!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

It Should Be Us!

All week I've been thinking that the game tonight shouldn't have been such a big deal. It should have been the blockbuster rematch between the Saints and the Pies, with both sides going in undefeated. To see how we've started is pretty deflating.

The one thing I do consider is how close the majority of our games have been (all bar the Essendon game, but they've had the wood over us for some time now!) If we'd met the Bombers in the Prelim last season, we wouldn't have made the GF imho- we just don't seem to match up on that particular team!)

Tonight I think the Cats will ruffle the Pies feathers, and I've gone as far as tipping them to win.

I think we're on the improve. I've also tipped us against the Hawks. I also think that when push comes to shove, we'll do something positive this season and break the expectation placed on us that we'll go down in a screaming heap. Saints by 25

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
asiu
Saintsational Legend

tipp'd the cats , me.

they'll win , and enjoy the sidebet of ****'n with our heads a little more

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Chalk me up for that win folks ;) .... and then watch the Saint get the season properly underway!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

gazrat wrote:tipp'd the cats , me.

they'll win , and enjoy the sidebet of ****'n with our heads a little more
well played

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

They used to have the GF rematch in Round 1.

After making the GF two years in a row we were denied this on both occaisions.

Knowing our luck, the AFL will decide to bring back this tradition next tear :roll:

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

Sainternist wrote:They used to have the GF rematch in Round 1.

After making the GF two years in a row we were denied this on both occaisions.

Knowing our luck, the AFL will decide to bring back this tradition next tear :roll:
I wonder who we'll be playing.

Furtius Quo Rdelious
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I still think we'll go deep into the finals. It's too early to call which way we'll go just yet. I think we'll turn it around tomorrow, if not....... well. We're a better side than the Hawks and 3/4 of the other teams out there. A bit of confidence will go a long way! We should have some of that banked from last week.